hokutoshinken

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am i wrong or Kakashi used again a Kage bunshin in this fight?
Or the reinforcement,i can't see very well...

You must be registered for see images

Kakashi already said that using a kage bunshin when he used raiden would take a lot of his chakra since he fought for almost 2 days.Now 20 chapters later we still see him using Kage bunshins.

Either his clones are very strong and resistant ,or he made an other Kage bunshin.

What do you think?

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is a low chakra ninja, so they are as strong as they can be I guess. Given the strength of Kakashi in general I would say they are pretty strong.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally think he made another KB since you can even see it disappear on the next page: (you could see the "poof") but we don't know it for sure. Anyway they are strong since i've never remembered there was a time when someone actually managed to destroy his Kage bunshin easily. Just look against Pain. His KB was able to fight Asura Path+Deva Path with ease. The same goes when he fought Itachi

Anyway it shows how Kakashis stamina has greatly increased. Remember the kage bunshin takes half of your chakra and he even combined it with 2 extended Raikiris(raiden) and 2times. Forgetting about the fact he fought 7swordsmen before, fought Tailed Beast

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is a low chakra ninja, so they are as strong as they can be I guess. Given the strength of Kakashi in general I would say they are pretty strong.
He isn't a low chakra ninja, in the next databook it'll probably show improvement. He's shown that his stamina is fairly good in this war, he took on the 7 mist swordsmens, then a few jinchuuriki paths and now gedo mazo.