Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is kakashi alive or not since naruto said he could feel everyones chakra and asked tsunade if went on a mission this means is dead or almost dead
do you no anything about it

Reactions: BAN_KAI

avzool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
way too many of these threads... but i don't know... maybe he's unconcious and his chakra was temporarily cut off...
i think that as well..Kakashi tends to surprise alot of people that way. I bet a major battle will be in hand or when he come back he has something severe that will danger the land again.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he is alive, whenever a main character dies kishi likes to bring lots of flashbacks and lead up to it and make it dramatic.
ex. asuma, jiraya
the fact that we are waiting so long proves that he is alive

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe naruto cant feel his chakra because he used it all fighting pain and maybe because he has his sharingan showing and his chakra is being drained

avzool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe naruto cant feel his chakra because he used it all fighting pain and maybe because he has his sharingan showing and his chakra is being drained

if it was like that they more likely say that he used Mangekyo Sharingan the last minute to send himself to another dimension and was trying to find a way back without use of the sharingan

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he is alive, whenever a main character dies kishi likes to bring lots of flashbacks and lead up to it and make it dramatic.
ex. asuma, jiraya
the fact that we are waiting so long proves that he is alive
yer right about this, and when the char dies it usually ends up for some character saying;

"I'LL GO AND AVENGE BLA BLA BLA AND FINISH THIS BATTLE..."
we heard that a lot when asuma and jiraiya died ayt?

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kishi would never just kill kakashi like that so lame. j-man sent a message to konoha, asuma learnt hidans abilities. even itachi used susanoo and flicked sasuke before he died. what did kakashi do send a missile to another dimension. come on kishi would never kill kakashi lame like that

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kishi would never just kill kakashi like that so lame. j-man sent a message to konoha, asuma learnt hidans abilities. even itachi used susanoo and flicked sasuke before he died. what did kakashi do send a missile to another dimension. come on kishi would never kill kakashi lame like that

I Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.