Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: kakashidex
Nickname: dex
Clan: none

Looks: Kakashi's personality is further emphasized by his generally lazy expression, aloof manner, relaxed voice, and minimalist attitude. In serious situations, however, he is shown to have a very stern and intense look. He is almost always seen in his Konoha ninja uniform, along with iron guard gloves reminiscent of his ANBU days. The cover page for chapter 16 also shows him wearing a chain necklace. Another noticeable feature to Kakashi, other than his unique left eye, is the thin scar running over it and down to his cheek. He is a tall, fit ninja, is characterized by his tall and spiky white hair, forehead protector regularly covering his scarred left eye, and his chronically visible mask. He was once mistaken by Chiyo for his father Sakumo Hatake, who he is considered to greatly resemble.

While it has yet to be revealed why, he has, since a young age, always been seen concealing the lower half of his face. What he looks like remains a point of interest for his students, who try to find out what he looks like in various omake specials in the series. Episode 101, which is devoted to Team 7 trying to remove their sensei's mask, and suggests that he is in fact very handsome, as seen from Teuchi and Ayame's reaction to seeing his face. In the few instances that he is seen without his mask, it has been seen that he has a narrow jaw-line; in these instances the parts of his face normally covered by his mask are obstructed from view

Personality: Kakashi has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. His calm and detached demeanor has been called “cool, hip, and trendy” many times by Might Guy. Despite his increasingly growing reputation and prowess as a ninja, Kakashi has shown no signs of arrogance, and is rather modest about his abilities, as shown when he readily praises others for leaps in their combat abilities and stating on more than one occasion that Naruto has surpassed him in power. When suggested by many for him to become Hokage, Kakashi admitted that such a position was unfit for him. His naturally calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle, as it becomes easier for him to maintain his composure to stay focused on the situation at hand, and ultimately notice everything around him. As a result, he can quickly adjust to any situation to make keen and thought-out decisions, allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents.
Village Info. konohagakure
Village of Birth: konohagakure
Village of Alliance:konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:s-jounin
Specialty: lightning
Elements: lightning water wind
Your ninjutsu: Name:
Clone Technique (分身の術, Bunshin no Jutsu; Viz "Art of the Doppleganger", English TV "Clone Jutsu", UK DVD "Art of Body Splitting")
Type: E-rank, Supplementary
Users: All Ninja Academy graduates excluding Naruto and Rock Lee
Hand Seals: Ram, Boar, Ox, Dog or Ram, Snake, Tiger
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 1
Debut (Manga): Chapter 1
This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name: Sexy Technique (おいろけの術, Oiroke no Jutsu; Viz "Ninja Centerfold", English TV "Sexy Jutsu", UK DVD "Art of Eros")
Users: Naruto Uzumaki, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Moegi, Udon
Hand Seal: Ram
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 1
Debut (Manga): Chapter 1
The Sexy Technique is simply a Transformation Technique used to transform the user into a beautiful, nude woman (or a woman in a bathing suit, as seen in episode 177 and the Naruto video games). Naruto uses it to distract his instructors, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim, and it is indeed annoyingly effective; even the Third Hokage swooned when Naruto used it on him. Naruto was forced to use this jutsu in order to receive training from Jiraiya and has also used it to get Jiraiya's attention if he was slacking off. A variant of this technique is the Harem Technique, which uses varying numbers of shadow clones in combination with the technique to produce multiple clones of a nude women. Naruto teaches the Sexy Technique to Konohamaru in episode 2, who in turn taught it to Moegi and Udon. He has stated he has improved the technique in the second series, but every time before he shows it off Sakura punches him.
Name: Henge no Jutsu, 変化の術, literally "Transformation Technique", English TV "Transformation Jutsu"
Users: All Ninja Academy graduates
This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu.

Background Info.
History: Kakashi is the only son of Sakumo Hatake, also known as the "White Fang of Konoha". His mother apparently died when he was young. Kakashi has been known since a young age as an extremely gifted prodigy, regarded by many as the best of his generation. He had received top marks and had showed an innate aptitude for the ninja arts while in the academy. This permitted him to graduate from it in a single year at the top of his class at the age of 5, and then becoming a chūnin a year later. After graduating, Kakashi was then teamed with Obito Uchiha and Rin under the leadership of Minato Namikaze, the future Fourth Hokage. Kakashi's relationship with Obito and Rin was noted to be very similar to that of Sasuke's relationship with Naruto and Sakura respectively, as he is known as the indifferent genius who shared a complicated relationship with his team-mates, that later developed into a close friendship.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

Pineapple

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*facepalm*
Dude, did you read the rules? you need to have atleast 1500 posts to make a Uchina/person with sharingan. Also, this doesnt require a bio test, so remove that post.

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my specialty was lightning and i was confused about it so oops and i thought i was supposed to learn stuff after my bio was accepted

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashidex, i see you took some time to create a biography, good job. But to have the sharingan, you must have 1500posts. It doesn't matter whether its an uchiha. It states that all users who have characters that posses the SHARINGAN and BYAKUGAN must have 1500posts and apparently, kakashi is a sharingan user. I am not sure it your allowed to have a sharingan bio without using the sharingan, Caliburn might just approve it though but if people catch you using a sharingan when your not allowed to, people might start doing the same thing, chaos will start reeking and just more work for the senior members to tell the 'newbies' that they shouldn't be doing this. U_U Good luck! and maybe create a nicer character like kakashi's dad :p . By the way, for your ninjutsu, remove those 2 jutsus and add these in :

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

These are the default ninutsu you get. And by the way, if you haven't gotten training for the elements yet, you can't use them yet i suppose.

Just forget about this kakashidex, its just a waste of your time!!!!!!

And why should you listen to SixPathsOfPain? Is he your dad or something? or maybe a friend? He doesn't know whether this is just a 'WASTE' of your time cause he doesn't own a bio. He wouldn't know. Or maybe manipulating you cause his jealous that his not allowed to get a Pein bio XD ^_^ , no offence to both sides :)

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Kakashi isn't an Uchiha is irrelevent, you need 1500 posts to make a Sharingan bio and as normally only Uchiha have Sharingan it's often stated that you need 1500 posts for an Uchiha bio.

Nontheless you need 1500 posts. Also this is not how you make a bio, there are limits as how much you can actually copy paste.

If you're just making this on a whim and don't care I'm just going to decline this.

The Doctor

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh and you got the spelling wrong[.] its supposed to be accepted, not excepted.-sigh- I hate it when people do stuff like this[.]
Sorry for the spam, Kakashidex, but I had to point this out. By the way, it was early in the morning when I wrote that post, hence the shortness. I would suggest stop pointing out grammar mistakes when you have more with your posts. If I missed anything please let me know. Your superiority is obvious here.