*makes 3 Shadow Clones*

1 of them shunshins next to you and holds you

the other one uses

(Doton:Tsuchi Kairou)-Earth Style:Earth Corridor

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: A huge prison of earth that can trap 50 people in it(Best if used a a container and combod with another attack type jutsu).

okay.. lol I could've finished u here in the first place but for the sake of this fight u go :p

good luck u two.haven seen u guys fight for a long time
yeah we havent :p..thx^^

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
aye :D

*makes 3 Shadow Clones*

1 of them shunshins next to you and holds you

the other one uses

(Doton:Tsuchi Kairou)-Earth Style:Earth Corridor

Chakra cost:20
Descripton: A huge prison of earth that can trap 50 people in it(Best if used a a container and combod with another attack type jutsu).

okay.. lol I could've finished u here in the first place but for the sake of this fight u go :p

yeah we havent :p..thx^^
bro im no longer naruto you know ^^ pulls headbanned up and reads the movement of the clone and i let him catch me and when eh cathces me i use:

(Raiton:Seiteki Korekuto no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Static Collection Skill

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: A skill where the user calls upon static electricity from the air and channel it through their own body. This static electricity, can be gathered within a particular part of the body and only released after touching another object. Normally channeled through the fist, as normally its not touching very many other things. The first thing touched by the particular body part, will have a burst of electricity flow into the opopnent. Causing a brief paralysis(lasts for the remeinder of this turn)

i cannel it into my uper part of my body and the clone gets shocked and it goes pof and then i use:

(Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement

* Chakra cost:15
* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.
to get out of the corridor by turning into water i spil out throug a crack so

now im out and reapper behide you a couple meters and i use:

(Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:10
* Descripton: Covers area in a mist that can be thick.

disappers into the mist

thx :p...bro ur slow on posting o.o
LOL i have a prob so im solving it while posting

Last edited:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bro im no longer naruto you know ^^ pulls headbanned up and reads the movement of the clone and i let him catch me and when eh cathces me i use:

(Raiton:Seiteki Korekuto no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Static Collection Skill

* Chakra Cost:10
* Description: A skill where the user calls upon static electricity from the air and channel it through their own body. This static electricity, can be gathered within a particular part of the body and only released after touching another object. Normally channeled through the fist, as normally its not touching very many other things. The first thing touched by the particular body part, will have a burst of electricity flow into the opopnent. Causing a brief paralysis(lasts for the remeinder of this turn)

i cannel it into my uper part of my body and the clone gets shocked and it goes pof and then i use:

(Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement

* Chakra cost:15
* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.
to get out of the corridor by turning into water i spil out throug a crack so

now im out and reapper behide you a couple meters and i use:

(Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:10
* Descripton: Covers area in a mist that can be thick.

disappers into the mist

LOL i have a prob so im solving it while posting
heh this is a coward justsu lmao XD...nvm, nvm

(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

and I form it around me

as water is present I use

(Suiton:Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex

Type:Attack
Damage Points:60
Descripton: The user attacks With a huge vortex of water that can level a small forest area.

absorbing from the water in the encapement wall...

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heh this is a coward justsu lmao XD...nvm, nvm

Range:Short
Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

and I form it around me

as water is present I use

(Suiton:Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex

Type:Attack
Damage Points:60
Descripton: The user attacks With a huge vortex of water that can level a small forest area.

absorbing from the water in the encapement wall...
nice but how do you know where to aim the attack it doest says it can cover 360 :p while you where prepering whit the attack i made a shadow clone and made him get close too you and let you nothise him so you think its me bec you have no way too tell its a clone and btw i saw you the hole time bec of the sharingan i can see chakra so when you performed Water Style:Water Encampment Wall i saw where you are ^^ so you hit my clone whit teh attack and when you let your guard down you get cut on your shoulder

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice but how do you know where to aim the attack it doest says it can cover 360 :p while you where prepering whit the attack i made a shadow clone and made him get close too you and let you nothise him so you think its me bec you have no way too tell its a clone and btw i saw you the hole time bec of the sharingan i can see chakra so when you performed Water Style:Water Encampment Wall i saw where you are ^^ so you hit my clone whit teh attack and when you let your guard down you get cut on your shoulder
lmao bro XD...did u read it carefully that vortex covers alot of area...meaning it actually covers the arena too o.o its like a freaking pool lmao

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmao bro XD...did u read it carefully that vortex covers alot of area...meaning it actually covers the arena too o.o its like a freaking pool lmao
yeah i read it but there must be a hole int eh midel where you are standing right bec theres no point to the attack if you get caught too

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok nvm mind let continue

* Chakra cost:30
* Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).
to block the attack and then use the ramening water too performe :

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

and they just keep on comeing since there was much water use in you last attack ^^ and while the sharks are forming i make my clone stick his arm into the water and use:

(Raikiri)-Lightning Blade

* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A more concentrated version of Chidori.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok nvm mind let continue

* Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).
to block the attack and then use the ramening water too performe :

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

* Range:Short-Long
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

and they just keep on comeing since there was much water use in you last attack ^^ and while the sharks are forming i make my clone stick his arm into the water and use:

(Raikiri)-Lightning Blade

* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A more concentrated version of Chidori.
well o.o basically u kill us both with lightning blade.... cuz ur hand is in there too lol

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well o.o basically u kill us both with lightning blade.... cuz ur hand is in there too lol
i posted that i make my clone to perform the jutsu :p while i get to a save point :pand the safe point here is the side wall of the arena

if you dont think its posible or something its a draw :p

Last edited:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i posted that i make my clone to perform the jutsu :p while i get to a save point :pand the safe point here is the side wall of the arena

if you dont think its posible or something its a draw :p
lmao lets end it a draw before we argue like bakas again xP...well u said I hit ur clone and that u put ur hand into the water :p