Kakashi vs Sasuke without Sharingan right now!!!

Kakashi VS Sasuke (not using their sharingans)

• Kakashi

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Sasuke

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is like saying Naruto without kyuubi or sage mode against Kakashi without Sharingan
it's ridiculous and unfair.

Sasuke is at a disadvantage because he doesn't copy ninjutsu because he has a superiority complex and he's trained for several years to create a figthing style that revolves around his freaking kekkei genkei. It's like Shino without his bugs or Shikamaru without his shadows

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is like saying Naruto without kyuubi or sage mode against Kakashi without Sharingan

Sasuke is at a disadvantage because he doesn't copy ninjutsu because he has a superiority complex and he's trained for several years to create a figthing style that revolves around his freaking kekkei genkei. It's like Shino without his bugs or Shikamaru without his shadows
but I think Itachi can still match up against Kakashi w/o Sharingan how can't Sasuke....

captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but I think Itachi can still match up against Kakashi w/o Sharingan how can't Sasuke....
well chidori is really the only ninjutsu that Sasuke uses apart from fire style and kakashi taught that to him. also chidori is imperfect without sharingan. so he can't use really use it in battle. kakashi is the copy ninja so his fighting style revolves around ninjutsu and he knows many more besides chidori hence Sasuke is at a disadvantage

but I think Sasuke is faster than kakashi, is better at kenjutsu, probably better at firestyle and his Uchiha body probably grants him more stamina and strength

Kakashi knows more jutsu and has more experience but I'd say they're equally smart

I don't know who would win

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well chidori is really the only ninjutsu that Sasuke uses apart from fire style and kakashi taught that to him. also chidori is imperfect without sharingan. so he can't use really use it in battle. kakashi is the copy ninja so his fighting style revolves around ninjutsu and he knows many more besides chidori hence Sasuke is at a disadvantage

but I think Sasuke is faster than kakashi, is better at kenjutsu, probably better at firestyle and his Uchiha body probably grants him more stamina and strength

Kakashi knows more jutsu and has more experience but I'd say they're equally smart

I don't know who would win
kakashi isn't using his sharingan which means no strain on his body therefore no stamina drainage and Kakashi has normal chakra, he won't spam hi tech.s

and Sasuke is faster and better at everything bcoz of sharingan....which is not taken in account now...

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And Uchiha's are granted with Dojutsu not with perfect physic, they are senjus......
Kakashi is faster than Sasuke w/o sharingan and probably equal with sharingan....

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no, thats not same, sage mode naruto had to learn(yep, his huge chakra is like gift...but still) and sharingan is kekkei genkai-for losers...same with ms or kyuubi chakra(thats like kkg too)

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, thats not same, sage mode naruto had to learn(yep, his huge chakra is like gift...but still) and sharingan is kekkei genkai-for losers...same with ms or kyuubi chakra(thats like kkg too)
So true, BTW I intentionally tried to remove their abilities they completely rely on only

Maina Deah

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke is just strong because of his sharingan. Of course Kakashi can kick his ass so much, all Sasuke fan girls can't recognized him anymorexdxdxd

captainEO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And Uchiha's are granted with Dojutsu not with perfect physic, they are senjus......
Kakashi is faster than Sasuke w/o sharingan and probably equal with sharingan....
but I thought that the reason the Uchiha were feared was because their bodies were better suited for combat - meaning they had powerful chakra, physically stronger bodies... than the rest of shinobi. I thought they were like physically engineered to be superior to the other clans hence why the Sharingan does little drain to their bodies.

But I don't think Kakashi is faster than Sasuke, no way. Sasuke's shunshin is too deadly

Reactions: ~Sasuke~

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but I thought that the reason the Uchiha were feared was because their bodies were better suited for combat - meaning they had powerful chakra, physically stronger bodies... than the rest of shinobi. I thought they were like physically engineered to be superior to the other clans hence why the Sharingan does little drain to their bodies.

But I don't think Kakashi is faster than Sasuke, no way. Sasuke's shunshin is too deadly
thats czech version...so ur czech?...or u just found czech version?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I choose Sasuke. Without Sharingan Kakashi can't use any other elements besides the Lightning Nature. Sasuke has two natures in his arsenal, Raiton and Fire and not only that he has the Kusanagi (Grass Cutter). If they are both intelligent then they would both suppress each others Raiton techniques. The fatal blow that will kill Kakashi will be do to Sasuke's Fire Style or Kusanagi sword which will be fuse or not fuse with Raiton.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I choose Sasuke. Without Sharingan Kakashi can't use any other elements besides the Lightning Nature. Sasuke has two natures in his arsenal, Raiton and Fire and not only that he has the Kusanagi (Grass Cutter). If they are both intelligent then they would both suppress each others Raiton techniques. The fatal blow that will kill Kakashi will be do to Sasuke's Fire Style or Kusanagi sword which will be fuse or not fuse with Raiton.
boy, kakashi has 4 natures out of 5 where sasuke has just 2 and you say kakashi has nothing w/o sharingan:flaw::flaw::flaw: and recently has been using decapitating blade much stronger blade than sasuke's...:flaw::flaw::flaw: