deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok well Kakashi could always use his Genjutsu, Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique to make Muu see his worst fears.After or while the genjutsu is in affect Kakashi could finish Muu with raikiri or Kamui or rasengan(whatever he chooses).
you know the second mizukage was muus rival and he was a genjutsu user who also viewed other peoples fears i think muu will have experience with genjutsu other wise and they killed eachother and if kakashi could do that than muu would have died and second mizukage would have won

so i dont think genjutsu would work plus the second mizukage is a genjutsu user kakashi can use it to and the mizukage seems like he used it a lot where kakashi uses it sometime and mainly works with taijutsu and ninjutsu

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm tired as hell, I'm making this my last post tonight. I saw the thread and I just decided to make it this one. My character for winning this is Muu. I'm going to attack these posts (respectfully) because they have a lot of wholes in the theory and it seems sooo bias (please don't take offense)

Well Muu's invisibility will be rendered useless because Kakashi could sniff him out or send his nendo to track his location.

Kakashi could also use the hidden mist technique to conceal his own appearance so Muu wouldn't be able to use any dust element attacks because he does not know where Kakashi is.

While they are in the Hidden Mist Technique since kakashi cannot see him he will sniff him out and quickly kill Muu with Raikiri.
Completely concealing himself only means his appearance not his scent....and Kakashi has other methods of finding him such as touching the ground and feeling for vibrations, a feat he used as a child while on a mission with minato.

But besides that I just remembered that Muu is a sensory type ninja hence him being able to sense the 4th division many kilometers away and knowing they were from different villages by reading their chakra.

With that being said the hidden Mist Technique would be useless since Muu is a sensory type and that tech would just be a hihndrance to Kakashi.

Kakashi could still tunnel under the earth and pull Muu down therefore constricting his movements and making him unable to use any jutsu,then Kakashi will kick his head to death.
I'm going to say this first and formost. You are completly underestimating Muu as a shinobi and as a Kage. He's Nidaime Tsuchikage of Iwagakure. He's much older and much wiser then Kakashi through experience. I'm going to focus on the bolded statements and point out the flaws I see in that.

1. He is a master of concealing himself. Hiding a shinobi's scent is a basic skill taught in the the academy (Don't say "it never says that anywhere" because it may not say it but it's a basic skill on concealing one's self). Ninja houds, such as the ones Kakashi uses and Kiba and Akamaru sniff out beyond the scent of shinobi's smell, to their chakra. They're chakra carries a scent that they detect. Muu's level of invisibility allows him to hide his chakra completly even from the scent of shinobi hounds. He was given the name "Non-Person" for a reason. His abilities in the hidden Camoflauge Jutsu exceed any shinobi we've seen so far. Kakashi's shinobi hounds aren't affective in this battle. I saw you corrected yourself with you're whole hidden mist theory, remembering that Muu is also a highly gifted sensor so I'm going to leave that alone.

2. You say that Kakashi has other methods of finding Muu, so be it, if he does find him (which will be difficult even for a genius like Kakashi), he still needs to figure out somehting to do with him. I don't think the Tsuchikage is going to allow Kakashi to sit down and track his movements by placing his hand on the ground senseing vibrations. That is a skill generally used in war like battle secenes where you're trying to determine the numbers of your enemies not used for head on head battles when you have to remain on your guard at all times. To me Muu is virtually undetectable. I know Gaara was able to use his sand and I'm not doubting Kakashi's abilities to find out where his opponent lies I'm only saying that's part of the battle.

3. Now you say Kakashi could tunnle underground and pull Muu under and contrict his movments...and then kick him to death...really? You think it will be that easy for Kakashi to do that to the Tsuchikage. You forget Muu's mastery of the elmements of Earth, Wind, and Fire, which make up his Kekkei Tota of Dust release. He is the inventor (or at least that is assumed) of such an abilitiy and the power of that jutsu his said to be able to take on massive armies of shinobi. You made that statement like it would be soo easy for Kakashi to do that and also to take him out with Raikiri

Here's my argumetn on why I think Muu is superior to Kakashi, other then the fact that he's Tsuchikage. First reason Muu is a very anylytical shinobi and has a high level of intelligence. I say this because he knew almost immidiently after he was detected, what was used to track him down (Gaara's sand). That level of observation shows great inteligence, not to mention what he said to Oonoki about taking advantage of the spoils of war afterwards. He's a ruthless tactions and militeristic fighter. He is a sensor type of the highest calibur, being able to recognize similaries in chakra types (sense the similarities between Yondaime Kazekage's chakra and Gaara's chakra) and he is a master at concealing himself, making him possibly the hardest shinobi to find (an ideal assassination technique) and the most difficult shinobi hide from. He has been shown to have quick reflexes, evading Gaara's sand while the other kage couldn't, and in a flashback he was shown to be carrying swords on his back. From what I know, shinobi don't carry weapons that they're not capable of using farily well. Now for his elements. He is a master at Earth, Wind, and Fire relase. Having been the creator of Dust release, which is the use of all three elements in conjucntion with one another implys that a shinobi with sed element is profficient in the elements he's using to create this new element. The techniques can be used at great enough sizes to be able to take down several shinobi, and the fact that these attacks fight on a molecular level allows them to completly disintagrate (spelling) one's opponent the moment the jutsu is released. The attack is also amazingly fast. The moment the shinobi is caught in the box or cone like prison they're done for. Now Kakashi is a great shinobi, smart, masterful in all forms of combate; ninjutsu taijutsu, and gejutsu, and strong in the sharingan. However the speed of these Dust release jutsu is greater then his own (i believe), Muu himself is fast and we know his is proficient in close ranged abilities (due to the fact that he could use kenjutsu), and we know not for sure of his genjutsu abilities but then again we've seen Kakashi use genjutsu literally once (correct me if I'm wrong) and it was D-rank. I'm not saying he isn't proficient in that but we can say it isn't his primary or one of his more preffered techniques. Like it was said before if the person themselves can't keep up with the speed of their opponent and their jutsu, the sharingan is virtually uselses in preception of the attack. If you can see what's going to happend but not do anything about it then you're just looking into your own death. Like I said before Earth, Wind, and Fire belong to Muu and he could very well counter Kakashi's elemental jutsu (who is stronger in this feild we don't know untill we see). I really don't see Kakashi winning this in anyway shape or form.

I'd be happy to debate with people, after I gets some sleep so I'll see you all in the morning, Good night NB.

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm tired as hell, I'm making this my last post tonight. I saw the thread and I just decided to make it this one. My character for winning this is Muu. I'm going to attack these posts (respectfully) because they have a lot of wholes in the theory and it seems sooo bias (please don't take offense)

I'm going to say this first and formost. You are completly underestimating Muu as a shinobi and as a Kage. He's Nidaime Tsuchikage of Iwagakure. He's much older and much wiser then Kakashi through experience. I'm going to focus on the bolded statements and point out the flaws I see in that.

1. He is a master of concealing himself. Hiding a shinobi's scent is a basic skill taught in the the academy (Don't say "it never says that anywhere" because it may not say it but it's a basic skill on concealing one's self). Ninja houds, such as the ones Kakashi uses and Kiba and Akamaru sniff out beyond the scent of shinobi's smell, to their chakra. They're chakra carries a scent that they detect. Muu's level of invisibility allows him to hide his chakra completly even from the scent of shinobi hounds. He was given the name "Non-Person" for a reason. His abilities in the hidden Camoflauge Jutsu exceed any shinobi we've seen so far. Kakashi's shinobi hounds aren't affective in this battle. I saw you corrected yourself with you're whole hidden mist theory, remembering that Muu is also a highly gifted sensor so I'm going to leave that alone.

2. You say that Kakashi has other methods of finding Muu, so be it, if he does find him (which will be difficult even for a genius like Kakashi), he still needs to figure out somehting to do with him. I don't think the Tsuchikage is going to allow Kakashi to sit down and track his movements by placing his hand on the ground senseing vibrations. That is a skill generally used in war like battle secenes where you're trying to determine the numbers of your enemies not used for head on head battles when you have to remain on your guard at all times. To me Muu is virtually undetectable. I know Gaara was able to use his sand and I'm not doubting Kakashi's abilities to find out where his opponent lies I'm only saying that's part of the battle.

3. Now you say Kakashi could tunnle underground and pull Muu under and contrict his movments...and then kick him to death...really? You think it will be that easy for Kakashi to do that to the Tsuchikage. You forget Muu's mastery of the elmements of Earth, Wind, and Fire, which make up his Kekkei Tota of Dust release. He is the inventor (or at least that is assumed) of such an abilitiy and the power of that jutsu his said to be able to take on massive armies of shinobi. You made that statement like it would be soo easy for Kakashi to do that and also to take him out with Raikiri

Here's my argumetn on why I think Muu is superior to Kakashi, other then the fact that he's Tsuchikage. First reason Muu is a very anylytical shinobi and has a high level of intelligence. I say this because he knew almost immidiently after he was detected, what was used to track him down (Gaara's sand). That level of observation shows great inteligence, not to mention what he said to Oonoki about taking advantage of the spoils of war afterwards. He's a ruthless tactions and militeristic fighter. He is a sensor type of the highest calibur, being able to recognize similaries in chakra types (sense the similarities between Yondaime Kazekage's chakra and Gaara's chakra) and he is a master at concealing himself, making him possibly the hardest shinobi to find (an ideal assassination technique) and the most difficult shinobi hide from. He has been shown to have quick reflexes, evading Gaara's sand while the other kage couldn't, and in a flashback he was shown to be carrying swords on his back. From what I know, shinobi don't carry weapons that they're not capable of using farily well. Now for his elements. He is a master at Earth, Wind, and Fire relase. Having been the creator of Dust release, which is the use of all three elements in conjucntion with one another implys that a shinobi with sed element is profficient in the elements he's using to create this new element. The techniques can be used at great enough sizes to be able to take down several shinobi, and the fact that these attacks fight on a molecular level allows them to completly disintagrate (spelling) one's opponent the moment the jutsu is released. The attack is also amazingly fast. The moment the shinobi is caught in the box or cone like prison they're done for. Now Kakashi is a great shinobi, smart, masterful in all forms of combate; ninjutsu taijutsu, and gejutsu, and strong in the sharingan. However the speed of these Dust release jutsu is greater then his own (i believe), Muu himself is fast and we know his is proficient in close ranged abilities (due to the fact that he could use kenjutsu), and we know not for sure of his genjutsu abilities but then again we've seen Kakashi use genjutsu literally once (correct me if I'm wrong) and it was D-rank. I'm not saying he isn't proficient in that but we can say it isn't his primary or one of his more preffered techniques. Like it was said before if the person themselves can't keep up with the speed of their opponent and their jutsu, the sharingan is virtually uselses in preception of the attack. If you can see what's going to happend but not do anything about it then you're just looking into your own death. Like I said before Earth, Wind, and Fire belong to Muu and he could very well counter Kakashi's elemental jutsu (who is stronger in this feild we don't know untill we see). I really don't see Kakashi winning this in anyway shape or form.

I'd be happy to debate with people, after I gets some sleep so I'll see you all in the morning, Good night NB.
wow not bad man great job you bring a lot of good points still though he might be able to kaumi some of the dust but i doubt that will help because judging the battle between mu and onoki half of the blasts are greater than 3 which is the most kaumis we have seen him use as for earth wall (if your confused with the reason why i said earth wall look at my beginning page) can be used for defense but lightning cutter destroys it both of their fire balls will counter eachother and lastly the big turn of if dust release and lightning blade clash well its lightning vs fire wind earth the earth will be destroyed by the lighting however the lightnings weakness is in it to which is wind plus fire is in it to so a fire wind combo is strong enough to beat lightning

alright with the points you said and the points i said i will say muu with very high difficulty unless someone can help me change my mind to kakashi or being unkown again

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow not bad man great job you bring a lot of good points still though he might be able to kaumi some of the dust but i doubt that will help because judging the battle between mu and onoki half of the blasts are greater than 3 which is the most kaumis we have seen him use as for earth wall (if your confused with the reason why i said earth wall look at my beginning page) can be used for defense but lightning cutter destroys it both of their fire balls will counter eachother and lastly the big turn of if dust release and lightning blade clash well its lightning vs fire wind earth the earth will be destroyed by the lighting however the lightnings weakness is in it to which is wind plus fire is in it to so a fire wind combo is strong enough to beat lightning

alright with the points you said and the points i said i will say muu with very high difficulty unless someone can help me change my mind to kakashi or being unkown again
I know what I said about that being my last post of the night but now my moms is making mad noise so I'm up, anyway on topic (sort of) I like Muu's style. He seems very poliete becasue since he didn't get upset about the Mizukage's outburst and he treats the others with respect. However he's ruthless, like he was telling Oonoki to take advantage of the spoils of war and betray the other villages after everything was over. I like that combination of crulty and polietlness, just saying. I put a lot of thought into this. I wanted to test how much I could make sense while virtually falling asleep while typing. I like Muu a lot and what I said may be based on bias but I truely believe that all those points that I made showed him over Kakashi. Although Kakashi is nothing short of a genius, I find any Kage level shinobi a genius especially Muu having created an advanced Kekkei genkai, learning how to incorporate (spelling) another element into a kekkei genkai. The skill of using elemental kekkei genkai (like Lava or Wood release) utilizes using two elements simultaniously to create the affect of the jutsu. Muu somehow managed to add another element into that (although I have a theory that, the little sphere in the middle of the cone/cube is Fire, Wind, and Earth chakras all bunched together, that Dust release isn't actually a completly unique element but just one combination of condenced chakra that when released creates the affect of dust, but as I'm tired I may not be thinking clearly lol)...

On a completly unrelated topic...doesn't Sandaime Raikage look like a Gorrilla?

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know the second mizukage was muus rival and he was a genjutsu user who also viewed other peoples fears i think muu will have experience with genjutsu other wise and they killed eachother and if kakashi could do that than muu would have died and second mizukage would have won

so i dont think genjutsu would work plus the second mizukage is a genjutsu user kakashi can use it to and the mizukage seems like he used it a lot where kakashi uses it sometime and mainly works with taijutsu and ninjutsu
2nd Mizukage was a genjutsu expert.....so what, so was Kurenai but she was not a great fighter besides that. Lets say kurenai caught kakashi in a genjutsu and after she was done he was not as stunned as she would like and she could not finish him off because she lacks taijutsu and ninjutsu capabilities. With that being said Mizukage may have been great a genjutsu but was not so good at ninjutsu and taijutsu(maybe).
Kakashi has the ability to cast a genjutsu and kill the enemy consecutively just as Itachi could.
So what i'm trying to say is that the 2nd mizukage may have been a genjutsu expert but Kakashi is a Genjutsu,Ninjutsu,and Taijutsu expert which will prove to be harder to deal with than just a genjutsu expert with a giant clam.

1.) Ok first off Kakashi has the sharingan which picks up even the smallest details in battle.
So if kakashi wanted to find him he could just focus on the enviroment around him and maybe see a crushed leaf meaning someone is standing on it or he could see incoming footprints in the sand or earth.
And if they are not on those type of battlefields Kakashi could easily use a water jutsu to cover the battlefield with water so he would see the ripples of water meaning there is someone moving in the water besides himself. There are many things Kakashi could do to determine Muu's whereabouts....Like i said earlier he could sense didtortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity (Meaning he could sense that something was disturbing the natural current of the air).

2.) Kakashi could easily take Muu out with Raikiri with with a proper set-up such as he brings up a mud wall and makes a lightning clone and sends it out to engage Muu in taijutsu and let Muu destroy it which will make a surge of electricity run through Muu's body stunning him leaving him vulnerable to attack and then the real Kakashi will very quickly lunge at and kill Muu with raikiri.

As far as you saying that Muu is very analytical and having a high level of Intelligence....Kakashi is very analytical and very intelligent as well if not more so and the sharingan helps out the analytical part.As far as him telling Onoki to take the spoils of war afterwards is not an example of his intelligence but an example of his greed and dishonesty.

Back in the anbu days Kakashi carried a sword and was on the level as the 7 legendary swordsmen. Kakashi is an expert in Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning, and has knowledge in Wind.
As for Muu's dust release being too fast too dodge is just ludacris since he has to stand idle for about three seconds with his hands in place in order for it to release.Kakashi with his sharingan will see Muu's handseals and before Muu does them and he will react accordingly.....As far as muu being swift is true due to his great reflexes but Kakashi is also fast but even faster and has the sharingan to boost his reflexes 10 fold.
Who says Muu is stronger in the elements than kakashi when Kakashi is the villages Expert in the field of ninjutsu.And if you are saying that Kakashi is slower than Muu you are mistaken because kakashi is easily one of the top ten fastest shinobi in naruto being able to keep up with Itachi.

Here are some facts about kakashi i didnt feel like typing:

Kakashi is a natural genius, evidenced by the speed he rose through the ninja ranks; he graduated from the Academy at age 5, becoming a chūnin at age 6, a jōnin at 13, and had a long tenure as an ANBU. During his career he has amassed a technique arsenal of over a thousand different techniques, making him Konoha's expert in the field. His various accomplishments have earned him much praise by his fellow Konoha ninja and he holds a position of great influence. He is frequently given responsibility for important tasks, such as watching Naruto in case the seal of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox begins to fail and being considered for Hokage.[4] Other ninja villages are very aware of Kakashi's abilities and, upon meeting him in battle, either fear for their safety or grow excited by the challenge Kakashi is sure to pose. Pain was so concerned by Kakashi's abilities that he tried to kill him for fear that he would someday interfere with Akatsuki's plans.

In Part II, Naruto notes that Kakashi is smarter than Shikamaru Nara, a better nose than Kiba Inuzuka, a better taijutsu performance than Rock Lee, and has better Sharingan mastery than Sasuke Uchiha.[5] Kakashi has proven himself to be an intelligent ninja with great instincts and battle prowess, making him a match for any opponent. His skills also improve between Part I and Part II: in Part I he has difficulty keeping up with Itachi Uchiha's speed, but by Part II he is able to match Itachi in combat. Similarly, in Part I he is only able to use the Lightning Cutter four times a day, but in Part II has been seen using it six times in one battle and still having enough chakra to plan using the Mangekyō Sharingan. Kakashi is also able to summon a pack of ninja hounds to aid him in battle or for other supplementary purposes.

Intelligence Edit

By the age of 13, Kakashi had enough experience on the battlefield to detect a hiding enemy's presence, impressing his sensei, Minato.[6] His long career as a jōnin, and formerly as an ANBU, have only expanded his knowledge, allowing him to handle virtually any situation (though, by his own admission, he does not believe he is suitable for the Hokage position). For these reasons Kakashi has been assigned to a variety of teams - typically as a leader - and he is always able to work well with his team-mates. Chōza Akimichi attributes Kakashi's success to his approach to battles: he avoids direct combat by using misdirection and clones until he can determine the opponent's skills, at which point he modifies his tactics to fit the situation. He is, however, capable of "going wild" when upset, at which point he relies on his allies more than usual to make up for his heightened emotions.

Kakashi has also shown repeatedly to be a highly capable teacher. He has come up with various unorthodox methods to help his students produce impressive leaps in their abilities in weeks what would normally take months if not years of intense training.

Ninja Skills Edit
Kakashi using Rasengan.

Kakashi primarily relies on his mastery of ninjutsu, of which he has a vast arsenal due to his Sharingan; being noted to have copied a thousand techniques. With this arsenal, he can attack or defend against his opponents in numerous manners. He has proven to be very adept in taijutsu, which, combined with his impressive speed, allows him to effectively catch his opponents off guard and evade attacks. While used less often, he has also shown skill in genjutsu, which he can use to throw off his opponents as a set-up for stronger attacks. But Kakashi is not limited to the three major ninja skill sets, as he is renowned for his tracking abilities and has otherwise displayed proficiency with trap-making, survival, stealth, and assassination. Orochimaru also noted that he has started to dabble in fūinjutsu around the time of the Chūnin Exam Arc, which he found impressive given Kakashi's age. He is also more than willing to use any weapon he comes across, such as Zabuza's Kubikiribōchō, a feat made more impressive by his ability to lift the giant blade with one hand.[7]

Nature Transformation Edit

Despite how many ninjutsu he is purported to know, many of the techniques Kakashi is seen using in the series are element-based. He has a natural affinity for lightning, which he has mastered and which has, in turn, become an attribute that enemy ninja identify him by. During his various battles with Kirigakure ninja he has copied several water-based techniques with his Sharingan, which he is able to perform even without a nearby water source.[8] He has used earth techniques less often, but can nevertheless produce intricate earthen walls fairly quickly.[9] He has also been shown using fire-based techniques in the anime, and he is otherwise at least knowledgeable enough with Wind Release to help train Naruto in its use.
Kakashi was taught how to use the Rasengan by its inventor, Minato Namikaze. As the Rasengan was created with the intention of mixing it with one's elemental chakra, Kakashi tried to infuse the Rasengan with lightning. He failed, so produced the next closest thing: Chidori. While powerful, the Chidori has two drawbacks: the amount of chakra it requires and the speed at which the user must move. These flaws prompted Minato Namikaze to ban his student from using the technique after seeing it in action. After gaining the Sharingan, the tunnel effect can now be worked around, as he can now see his opponents clearly. He later refines the Chidori into the far stronger Lightning Cutter, his supposedly only non-copied technique.[10]

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I know what I said about that being my last post of the night but now my moms is making mad noise so I'm up, anyway on topic (sort of) I like Muu's style. He seems very poliete becasue since he didn't get upset about the Mizukage's outburst and he treats the others with respect. However he's ruthless, like he was telling Oonoki to take advantage of the spoils of war and betray the other villages after everything was over. I like that combination of crulty and polietlness, just saying. I put a lot of thought into this. I wanted to test how much I could make sense while virtually falling asleep while typing. I like Muu a lot and what I said may be based on bias but I truely believe that all those points that I made showed him over Kakashi. Although Kakashi is nothing short of a genius, I find any Kage level shinobi a genius especially Muu having created an advanced Kekkei genkai, learning how to incorporate (spelling) another element into a kekkei genkai. The skill of using elemental kekkei genkai (like Lava or Wood release) utilizes using two elements simultaniously to create the affect of the jutsu. Muu somehow managed to add another element into that (although I have a theory that, the little sphere in the middle of the cone/cube is Fire, Wind, and Earth chakras all bunched together, that Dust release isn't actually a completly unique element but just one combination of condenced chakra that when released creates the affect of dust, but as I'm tired I may not be thinking clearly lol)...

On a completly unrelated topic...doesn't Sandaime Raikage look like a Gorrilla?
Somebody's been Narutopedia-ing it up hahaha

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Muu's invisibility will be rendered useless because Kakashi could sniff him out or send his nendo to track his location.

Kakashi could also use the hidden mist technique to conceal his own appearance so Muu wouldn't be able to use any dust element attacks because he does not know where Kakashi is.

While they are in the Hidden Mist Technique since kakashi cannot see him he will sniff him out and quickly kill Muu with Raikiri.
hey K.F! nice seeing you on the threads again! but you know i have to strongly disagree!

1st off, Muu completly erases his chakra and presence as in, outside physical contact he is undetectable from sniffing since he has no presence!

with fire and earth techs he could kill those dogs with ease!

his wind techs would blow the mist away!..

muu dont have to see kakashi to kill him, he would just destroy the whole battle field with dust realese that was said to be able to destoy a whol island!!!!

you arent making since on this one my friend... muu far outclass kakshi.. plus you forget muu is a super sensor and the hidden mist tech is useless since he would sense everything kashi was doing and it at!

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2nd Mizukage was a genjutsu expert.....so what, so was Kurenai but she was not a great fighter besides that. Lets say kurenai caught kakashi in a genjutsu and after she was done he was not as stunned as she would like and she could not finish him off because she lacks taijutsu and ninjutsu capabilities. With that being said Mizukage may have been great a genjutsu but was not so good at ninjutsu and taijutsu(maybe).
Kakashi has the ability to cast a genjutsu and kill the enemy consecutively just as Itachi could.
So what i'm trying to say is that the 2nd mizukage may have been a genjutsu expert but Kakashi is a Genjutsu,Ninjutsu,and Taijutsu expert which will prove to be harder to deal with than just a genjutsu expert with a giant clam.

1.) Ok first off Kakashi has the sharingan which picks up even the smallest details in battle.
So if kakashi wanted to find him he could just focus on the enviroment around him and maybe see a crushed leaf meaning someone is standing on it or he could see incoming footprints in the sand or earth.
And if they are not on those type of battlefields Kakashi could easily use a water jutsu to cover the battlefield with water so he would see the ripples of water meaning there is someone moving in the water besides himself. There are many things Kakashi could do to determine Muu's whereabouts....Like i said earlier he could sense didtortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity (Meaning he could sense that something was disturbing the natural current of the air).

2.) Kakashi could easily take Muu out with Raikiri with with a proper set-up such as he brings up a mud wall and makes a lightning clone and sends it out to engage Muu in taijutsu and let Muu destroy it which will make a surge of electricity run through Muu's body stunning him leaving him vulnerable to attack and then the real Kakashi will very quickly lunge at and kill Muu with raikiri.

As far as you saying that Muu is very analytical and having a high level of Intelligence....Kakashi is very analytical and very intelligent as well if not more so and the sharingan helps out the analytical part.As far as him telling Onoki to take the spoils of war afterwards is not an example of his intelligence but an example of his greed and dishonesty.

Back in the anbu days Kakashi carried a sword and was on the level as the 7 legendary swordsmen. Kakashi is an expert in Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning, and has knowledge in Wind.
As for Muu's dust release being too fast too dodge is just ludacris since he has to stand idle for about three seconds with his hands in place in order for it to release.Kakashi with his sharingan will see Muu's handseals and before Muu does them and he will react accordingly.....As far as muu being swift is true due to his great reflexes but Kakashi is also fast but even faster and has the sharingan to boost his reflexes 10 fold.
Who says Muu is stronger in the elements than kakashi when Kakashi is the villages Expert in the field of ninjutsu.And if you are saying that Kakashi is slower than Muu you are mistaken because kakashi is easily one of the top ten fastest shinobi in naruto being able to keep up with Itachi.

Here are some facts about kakashi i didnt feel like typing:

Kakashi is a natural genius, evidenced by the speed he rose through the ninja ranks; he graduated from the Academy at age 5, becoming a chūnin at age 6, a jōnin at 13, and had a long tenure as an ANBU. During his career he has amassed a technique arsenal of over a thousand different techniques, making him Konoha's expert in the field. His various accomplishments have earned him much praise by his fellow Konoha ninja and he holds a position of great influence. He is frequently given responsibility for important tasks, such as watching Naruto in case the seal of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox begins to fail and being considered for Hokage.[4] Other ninja villages are very aware of Kakashi's abilities and, upon meeting him in battle, either fear for their safety or grow excited by the challenge Kakashi is sure to pose. Pain was so concerned by Kakashi's abilities that he tried to kill him for fear that he would someday interfere with Akatsuki's plans.

In Part II, Naruto notes that Kakashi is smarter than Shikamaru Nara, a better nose than Kiba Inuzuka, a better taijutsu performance than Rock Lee, and has better Sharingan mastery than Sasuke Uchiha.[5] Kakashi has proven himself to be an intelligent ninja with great instincts and battle prowess, making him a match for any opponent. His skills also improve between Part I and Part II: in Part I he has difficulty keeping up with Itachi Uchiha's speed, but by Part II he is able to match Itachi in combat. Similarly, in Part I he is only able to use the Lightning Cutter four times a day, but in Part II has been seen using it six times in one battle and still having enough chakra to plan using the Mangekyō Sharingan. Kakashi is also able to summon a pack of ninja hounds to aid him in battle or for other supplementary purposes.

Intelligence Edit

By the age of 13, Kakashi had enough experience on the battlefield to detect a hiding enemy's presence, impressing his sensei, Minato.[6] His long career as a jōnin, and formerly as an ANBU, have only expanded his knowledge, allowing him to handle virtually any situation (though, by his own admission, he does not believe he is suitable for the Hokage position). For these reasons Kakashi has been assigned to a variety of teams - typically as a leader - and he is always able to work well with his team-mates. Chōza Akimichi attributes Kakashi's success to his approach to battles: he avoids direct combat by using misdirection and clones until he can determine the opponent's skills, at which point he modifies his tactics to fit the situation. He is, however, capable of "going wild" when upset, at which point he relies on his allies more than usual to make up for his heightened emotions.

Kakashi has also shown repeatedly to be a highly capable teacher. He has come up with various unorthodox methods to help his students produce impressive leaps in their abilities in weeks what would normally take months if not years of intense training.

Ninja Skills Edit
Kakashi using Rasengan.

Kakashi primarily relies on his mastery of ninjutsu, of which he has a vast arsenal due to his Sharingan; being noted to have copied a thousand techniques. With this arsenal, he can attack or defend against his opponents in numerous manners. He has proven to be very adept in taijutsu, which, combined with his impressive speed, allows him to effectively catch his opponents off guard and evade attacks. While used less often, he has also shown skill in genjutsu, which he can use to throw off his opponents as a set-up for stronger attacks. But Kakashi is not limited to the three major ninja skill sets, as he is renowned for his tracking abilities and has otherwise displayed proficiency with trap-making, survival, stealth, and assassination. Orochimaru also noted that he has started to dabble in fūinjutsu around the time of the Chūnin Exam Arc, which he found impressive given Kakashi's age. He is also more than willing to use any weapon he comes across, such as Zabuza's Kubikiribōchō, a feat made more impressive by his ability to lift the giant blade with one hand.[7]

Nature Transformation Edit

Despite how many ninjutsu he is purported to know, many of the techniques Kakashi is seen using in the series are element-based. He has a natural affinity for lightning, which he has mastered and which has, in turn, become an attribute that enemy ninja identify him by. During his various battles with Kirigakure ninja he has copied several water-based techniques with his Sharingan, which he is able to perform even without a nearby water source.[8] He has used earth techniques less often, but can nevertheless produce intricate earthen walls fairly quickly.[9] He has also been shown using fire-based techniques in the anime, and he is otherwise at least knowledgeable enough with Wind Release to help train Naruto in its use.
Kakashi was taught how to use the Rasengan by its inventor, Minato Namikaze. As the Rasengan was created with the intention of mixing it with one's elemental chakra, Kakashi tried to infuse the Rasengan with lightning. He failed, so produced the next closest thing: Chidori. While powerful, the Chidori has two drawbacks: the amount of chakra it requires and the speed at which the user must move. These flaws prompted Minato Namikaze to ban his student from using the technique after seeing it in action. After gaining the Sharingan, the tunnel effect can now be worked around, as he can now see his opponents clearly. He later refines the Chidori into the far stronger Lightning Cutter, his supposedly only non-copied technique.[10]
lmfao speaking of naruto pedia that genjutsu kakashi uses was on sakura but thats not the point its a d rank genjutsu the second mizukage was a kage and assuming we dont know about the tai and ninjutsu im saying he mainly uses genjutsu im saying the odds are the second mizukages clam genjutsu is higher than d rank i can promise you that also i can promsie you muu can break out of a d rank genjutsu plus danzo broke out of sasukes mangekyo genjutsu (not tsykiomi sorry spelling) and we know sasukes better at genjutsu than kakashi we all can agree with that

anyway lightning cutter is useless i remembered because lightning will destroy the earth if they clashed but wind is in it to and fire as well assuming the earth is destroyed the fire and wind make a deadly combo and destroy the lightning cutter along with kakashis hand and maybe arm

so thats what im not convinced kakashi will win yet

and dont ever compare kurani with a kage please and even his genjutsu