Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This wouldn't really be much of a fight at all. Kakashi primarily uses range jutsu which would be completely ineffective against Kisame. And Kisame is pretty damn fast as well. Kakashi's raikiri and other close range jutsu wouldn't work because samehada can suck it up like it did to Bee's lightning attacks. And if Kakashi gets touched by samehada it is all over because all of his chakra would be sucked out and there is no way he has as much chakra as 6-tails worth from Bee.

That isn't even talking about Kisame's water prison or shark jutsu or anything like that.
Kisame wins every time with a .01% chance of losing if he is caught sleeping and Kakashi takes away samehada and stabs him.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well whats your reason
Kakashi's ninjutsu wont work on kisame he will simple absorb it
So kakashi would have to rely on his speed and Taijutsu

While kisame is quite fast him self and i think has the physical advantage
Kakshi has kamui yes but it wouldent be wise to use it unless he knows He has lost and has nothing to lose It use's way to much chakra and he will need to save as much chakra up as he can to win a long fight against kisame

Also if kisame gets him in that water sphere like he did with killer be and fuse's samehada Its all over for kakashi
Unless he catchs him off guard with raikiri i cant see how he would win

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This wouldn't really be much of a fight at all. Kakashi primarily uses range jutsu which would be completely ineffective against Kisame. And Kisame is pretty damn fast as well. Kakashi's raikiri and other close range jutsu wouldn't work because samehada can suck it up like it did to Bee's lightning attacks. And if Kakashi gets touched by samehada it is all over because all of his chakra would be sucked out and there is no way he has as much chakra as 6-tails worth from Bee.

That isn't even talking about Kisame's water prison or shark jutsu or anything like that.
Kisame wins every time with a .01% chance of losing if he is caught sleeping and Kakashi takes away samehada and stabs him.
^ this kisame is a perfect counter to kakashi

alexsimpson

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if kakashi uses his MS to put samehada or Kisame away, then he has a chance to win :D
but his MS is risky takes time to get a acurat shot and leves him alll sleepy after it uses allot of chakra and i dont think he can control chakra very well directly after he uses it so i dont think kakashi would use it agest kisame. im giving this one to kisame

orcito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok but i don't think kakashi hasn't any chance, we can not forget that he is a genius and he has some tricks as his rampage mode ( )

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that Kisame would win after a difficult battle. Kisame's sword Samehada would absorb Kakashi's chakra and Kakashi won't be able to use his Sharingan anymore.

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if kakashi uses his MS to put samehada or Kisame away, then he has a chance to win :D
Yeah but then due to Kakashi low chakra level he would be exhausted after the MS leaving him open to Kisame.
It would be a close fight if Kisame didn't have his sword but if he does 100% Kisame.
shame I like Kakashi's character (No Homo)

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he wins all those original 7 swordsmen, he would easily beat Kisame.
Kisame is on a whole different level than any Swordsman we've seen so far. Killer Bee is a strong guy and Kisame nearly beat him without actually trying to beat him. (He was just trying to infiltrate the Cloud)

Kisame has chakra liked a tailed beast, plus Samehada and his jutsu. He is a monster and a tough one. Kakashi doesn't have the best chakra supply ever. He'd use it up with Lightening Jutsu, aswell as maybe copying some of Kisame's shark jutsus, like he did when they first met.

His MS would be useful in the battle, but Kisame is fast and has a chakra draining sword.

I love Kakashi. He is awesome and super strong, but Kisame is in the same league as Killer Bee, and I don't think Kakashi could beat Bee.

Kisame wins in my opinion, but the fight would be amazing. I can see Kakashi almost winning alot of times, but Kisame's massive chakra compared to Kakashi's low chakra is a major difference. Also, Kakashi's amazing ninja skills could disarm Kisame and Samehada, but he has to get in close range. Also, Kisame could just fuse with the sword to avoid that. Who knows.

Kisame wins in my opinion though.

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame there is no competition here , Kisame can eat Kakahi's chakra alive , which he does not have a lot

but idk , really i think Kakashi hasn't shown any of his Powerfull jutsus yet . i mean all of the jutusus he uses are simple c-a rank jutsus , there is no S rank technique in his arsenal (By far )

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame is a lot more likely to win. Kakashi uses a lot of jutsus that rely on pure chakra nature manipulation and that is a lot easier to absorb with Kisame's Samehada rather then chakra shape manipulation. Kisame could outlast Kakashi's lower chakra "pool" while absorbing whenever he came into close range because Samehada can absorb chakra w/o even being close to the target which puts Kakashi at a huge risk. Also many of his jutsus would be ineffective in the water, such as his Raikiri and his dog summonings. Unless he has dogs that can swim underwater while being able to breathe underwater and use Earth style jutsus, which by the way are weak against Water. Kisame wins because of his trapping water jutsus and his ability to absorb. Kakashi, even knowing Kisame's power, would lose anyday, coming from a Kakashi fan.

The Parm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't think Kakashi could beat Kisame. True it depends on which techniques get used but Kakashi really does't have the abilities to take on Kisame. He has low chakra, Kisame has high chakra. Kakashi uses a huge amount of ranged jutsus made of chakra, Kisame has a sword that can absorb chakra. Kakashi's summoning uses dogs that use earth style, Kisame uses water style. Kisame is the perfect ninja to fight Kakashi. I can only see Kakashi winning if he somehow had more chakra and could use kamui without being completely worn out. If he could do that he could get rid of shark skin and then go in with raikiri.