kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if he makes anything disappear with the MS he'll collapse and get killed , and he can't use the 8 gates cus only guy and lee can do it his body is no where near in physical shape as those 2, and doesn't have the chakra to copy Kisame's attacks and use them
he will only collapse after using the ms about 3 or 4 times once isnt gonna kill him and he dosent miss i mean he stopped a speeding nail for crying out loud and with the 8 gates guy has done onver 100 matches with kakashi some r pointless but at least some will have a real fight and his greates move is eight gates and kakashi would use sharingan and copy it he knew all about in the chunin exams and he witnessed lee go to 5th gate and looked with his sharingan and im not sure if this was filler or not but he was seen using the first gate during the chunin exams when going up a mountain he also uses the primary lotus which activates the first gate of life and with the chakra that dosent really matter kisames main chakra taxing moves is changing the terrain to make it all water and that big finish he used against guy thats it all the others kakashi can copy like water style shark bomb etc

Saisuke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi gets to close he gets sapped(Rakiri= close range) it's not a gurantee that he'll hit him plus if kisame gets him into the giant water ball jutsu or uses a water jutsu to change the terrain it's pretty much over... Kisame's speed increases kakashi's decreases, kakashi cant breath or escape or attack...GAMEOVER

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi gets to close he gets sapped(Rakiri= close range) it's not a gurantee that he'll hit him plus if kisame gets him into the giant water ball jutsu or uses a water jutsu to change the terrain it's pretty much over... Kisame's speed increases kakashi's decreases, kakashi cant breath or escape or attack...GAMEOVER
ive said this already why would kakashi get close even if he does he can just read his moves and jutsu and use it before he does or just use a different jutsu to stop kisame before he even finished his hand signs

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kisames only shot would be if he used his big ultimate technique he tried against guy but there r like 3 different ways kakashi could get past that 1 just use his ms to get rid of it
2 copy it 3 use the eight gates like guy did and wupp kisames ass
I dont think number one is a good point simply because, come on, he barely took Deidaras arm off... now your telling me he can send Kisame's attack to another dimension?? I am afraid not and I think there are too many Kakashi fans here... I am one, but come on Kisame is one of the strongest in the Naruto world.xd

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont think number one is a good point simply because, come on, he barely took Deidaras arm off... now your telling me he can send Kisame's attack to another dimension?? I am afraid not and I think there are too many Kakashi fans here... I am one, but come on Kisame is one of the strongest in the Naruto world.xd
kisame lost to guy who is weaker than kakashi and did u not watch kakashis fight with pain or sasuke he has extremely improved his aim with ms he stopped a speedin nail a missile that was a great distance away and he stopped sasukes susanoo arrow

Saisuke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guy isn't weaker than Kakashi it's just a bad match up.. Just like Kisame being a bad match up with Guy... He is mainly a taijustu user and Kakashi has the sharingan do the math... he's not supposed to win... and if u say that you might as well say Guy or Kakashi can beat Killer bee

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he's might kno 1000 techniques but he only uses bout 6 on the regular mostly lightning, sharingan, summons and maybe a element dragon every now and then
that dosent mean that there arent others he often used water style water wall or an earth wall for defense so he uses the jutsu that best call for the situation hes not the type of guy to show off kind of why he dosent want to be hokage when hes constantly recomended for it

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Guy isn't weaker than Kakashi it's just a bad match up.. Just like Kisame being a bad match up with Guy... He is mainly a taijustu user and Kakashi has the sharingan do the math... he's not supposed to win... and if u say that you might as well say Guy or Kakashi can beat Killer bee
kakashi dosent need extreme taijutsu expertise his sharingan lets him read an opponents moves before they know themselves and he would use the same on kisames taijutsu and like u said yurself bad match up killer bee just let kisame suck all his chakra without knowing his capabilities however kakashi knows everything kisame can do

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nobody is mid range in that group... come on now in the manga everybody is hand to hand fight zabuza and company... ignore the name its given look at how they are fighting in the manga up close and personal
nobody from kakashis group has done a single jutsu yet and they are for some reason just put there like having shikamaru in the long range division but that dosent matter kakashi said himself back when he and naruto were chasing deidara that he was a mid range jutsu and even u mentioned that he has a water dragon jutsu which is oh guess what a mid-long range justu and he has more besides that like the water shark bomb and a ton more

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think he's the general of the close range division because if it was mid range Sakura, Lee, Guy(all close range) would not be with him in the manga right now.... they're basically the frontlines

close/midrange is kakashi's, pure close range is the Tkage's son division

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok if Kisame and Kakashi did not have intel on each other who would win then..... Because in this scenario Kakashi clearly has the advantage due to intel... although i think kisame would win any way what u think
well when the two first met kakashi instantly copied his technique which was the shark bomb and its all downhill from there for kisame and he clearly already knew about samehada from the bingo book but he wouldnt let himself get hit by samehada in the first place he always uses substition and trap techniques until he can comfirm an opponents abilities so then he would have his info so why would u think he would win anyway then?