~Dream~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why did Sakura and Sasuke also Naruto want to see what was under Kakashi's mask? I know they were curious but there was no point. Looking under Kakashi's mask would show entire face I don't think there's not wrong under the mask like no scars. I thought about this I think it is to hide his identity to other people so they don't know that this the son of the White Fang. If some people are smart of enough they would of know who he was,like in the Kakashi Chronicles when he had to save his teammate ( I forgot her name). Please comment on what you think xd (Sorry for my grammar I type really fast and don't edit my stuff sorry)

Last edited:

thai sage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They just wants to look under his mask cause they were curious, if you had a teacher who didn't ever show half of his face you'd probably wonder why and want to see what's under the mask, I don't know about keeping his identiy a secret, he gets recognized pretty easily, I mean the mask has become part of his identity, also I don't think anyone would care that he's the son of the white fang, cause he has his own legacy now

~Dream~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why would they wont to see his mouth. Answer - They were curious. I know that but there would be nothing wrong I think. If there was something wrong he would show it to Tsunade n Yamato and Pervy Sage when he was in the hosipital but thats what I think.