Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think Kishimoto wants to make us believe that they're equally strong. They're rivals and tied in the number of won fights. Since Kishimoto makes the rules, there is no reason for us to believe that one is stronger than the other.

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
in taijutsu fight - guy
in ninjutsu fight - kakashi

taijutsu, as guy open gate he is god dam fast , he just need to punch & run & punch & run.
kakashi will soon be knocked out.

ninjutsu, this is a advantage for kakashi as guy cannot/doesn't even know ninjutsu .

Schmack

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why do u think Kakashi cant hit gai with ms ?
it's quite simple. kakashi's kamui is very similar to amaterasu but with different effects. kamui sends an object into another space and amaterasu makes black flames. and both require the user to look at a certain spot to trigger the jutsus. now if u go back to sasuke vs itachi fight, sasuke could avoid amaterasu by just running around... so with sasuke's lvl of taijutsu, amaterasu is somewhat avoidable. well ofc there was itachi intentinally losing to sasuke and going easy on him and everything but let's not forget that kakashi doesnt have the same mastery of ms that itachi did. and also, gai's taijutsu skill is way above sasuke's too....

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
in taijutsu fight - guy
in ninjutsu fight - kakashi

taijutsu, as guy open gate he is god dam fast , he just need to punch & run & punch & run.
kakashi will soon be knocked out.

ninjutsu, this is a advantage for kakashi as guy cannot/doesn't even know ninjutsu .
Umm.... Gai knows ninjutsu, its Lee that can't. In an all out fight to the death where it didnt matter if you died, i would say Gai (eight gates would own Kakashi)

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi wins for sure. Some of you says thet gay has 8 gates but kakashi has them too plus MS. But guy would still give a good fight he sure has some killer jutsus :D
Well so far we've only seen Kakashi use 1 gate while gai's used 7, big difference in power. Sure Kakashi's got the MS, but he's only got Kamui, which really wouldn't be effective as Gai would be too fast.

Don't get me wrong i would have Kakashi over Gai anyday of the week but based on the facts we've seen, on an all out fight Gai would win.

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Well so far we've only seen Kakashi use 1 gate while gai's used 7, big difference in power. Sure Kakashi's got the MS, but he's only got Kamui, which really wouldn't be effective as Gai would be too fast.

Don't get me wrong i would have Kakashi over Gai anyday of the week but based on the facts we've seen, on an all out fight Gai would win.
When did we even see kakashi using 1 gateU_U
proove please
Guy will win unless kakashi has developed some innovative was to counter off the 8 gates ...but mainly i consider them to be equal this is a very hard question:cool: