The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I sincerely don't know. I don't think kakashi would kill a friend of his and even less one of his pursuit dogs(Thos who break rules are scum, those who leave friends in need are worse than scum). Perhaps the constant memory of obito's death made him able of unlock the mangekyou potential. What do you think?

sgt

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
remember when he was about to use it against itachi, kakashi said: yeah i wasn't prepared last time..
thus by that he means he also had it on their first encounter..there's no other explanation for it :s

and if that's true than kakashi unlocked his by memories...
but still i can't see any other explanation because so far itachi told sasuke madara and his brother unlocked both by hard training.. he never mentioned they killed their best friend.. and i even think they didn't had best friends back then besides each other.

Orion

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
so far only reason that can be given, is MS is activated by emotional trauma. No one till have killed anyone to activate MS.
heres the lise of users
1)Madara and Izuna were first two to activate MS, they do not kill anyone to do that.
2)Itachi also did not killed anyone, he too activated MS
3)Kakashi also did not killed any one but activated MS
4)Sasuke did not kill Itachi, but Itachi actually died of exhaustion and some illness.

One thing is here common that all of the above 5 people had very sad life. Intense emotional trauma activates MS.

kazeshini

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i stick by my statement about not having to kill your friend. i think diffrent people unlick it in different ways because madara and izuna trained and trained to unlock theirs. so that most likely is the case for kakashi as well

tjitzur

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i stick by my statement about not having to kill your friend. i think diffrent people unlick it in different ways because madara and izuna trained and trained to unlock theirs. so that most likely is the case for kakashi as well
i also think u are right because i think the only way kakashi cut have got the ms is because of obito and rin but i think i got i from traning lige madara and izuna did

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
remember when he was about to use it against itachi, kakashi said: yeah i wasn't prepared last time..
thus by that he means he also had it on their first encounter..there's no other explanation for it :s

and if that's true than kakashi unlocked his by memories...
but still i can't see any other explanation because so far itachi told sasuke madara and his brother unlocked both by hard training.. he never mentioned they killed their best friend.. and i even think they didn't had best friends back then besides each other.
well dude both mada and his bro got there MS when they killed there parents

Arch0n12

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I sincerely don't know. I don't think kakashi would kill a friend of his and even less one of his pursuit dogs(Thos who break rules are scum, those who leave friends in need are worse than scum). Perhaps the constant memory of obito's death made him able of unlock the mangekyou potential. What do you think?

I don't think Kakashi are always thinking about them.. And Rin are probably alive.. And the death of Obito, will make the Mangekyou evolve earlier.

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well dude both mada and his bro got there MS when they killed there parents
where the hell that happened we didnt even see their parents.
Madara and Izuna got there's by training (thats what madara and itachi tell us)
Sasuke got because of emopcional trauma when he discoverd that itachi did what he did to protect him.
Kakashi i dont know but kishi mite show it in the future
Itachi actualy is the only one u killed his best friend (Shisui uchiha the teleporter).

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think Kakashi are always thinking about them.. And Rin are probably alive.. And the death of Obito, will make the Mangekyou evolve earlier.
Rin is dead this is a fact because Kakashi also regrets not being able to protect her like he promised to obito.
and for the three tomoe part its not related in his case because when obito died and kakashi escaped with Rin he had 2 tomoe's

Arch0n12

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
so far only reason that can be given, is MS is activated by emotional trauma. No one till have killed anyone to activate MS.
heres the lise of users
1)Madara and Izuna were first two to activate MS, they do not kill anyone to do that.
2)Itachi also did not killed anyone, he too activated MS
3)Kakashi also did not killed any one but activated MS
4)Sasuke did not kill Itachi, but Itachi actually died of exhaustion and some illness.

One thing is here common that all of the above 5 people had very sad life. Intense emotional trauma activates MS.
i think Kakashi could activate the Mangekyou by seen himself being killed by Itach's Genjustu, that can be considerated like a emotional trauma :D

And i agree with all your possibilites :) let's see when Kishi tell us the truth :)

Arch0n12

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Rin is dead this is a fact because Kakashi also regrets not being able to protect her like he promised to obito.
and for the three tomoe part its not related in his case because when obito died and kakashi escaped with Rin he had 2 tomoe's
U don't know if Rin is dead.. Kishi never said so u have to assume she's probably alive :) and i think he only regrets for not being able to protect Obito.