Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if everyone in his prime, then team hiruzen can pwn all 3 of them, if hiruzen is old, then kakashi and jiraiya...so im going with draw

dude, how can u add more options to poll??????

Last edited:

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again with the "Prime" no one has ever seen prime hiruzen unless you count flash backs which does not tell us nothing of his skills. Team one wins...

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also u have never seen true power of old hiruzen, exceptions are fillers during his fight ok???
When 3rd fought Orochimaru, I think he showed pretty much all of his skills. He was maybe faster, when he was younger, but I don't think that the difference is that big.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When 3rd fought Orochimaru, I think he showed pretty much all of his skills. He was maybe faster, when he was younger, but I don't think that the difference is that big.
FILLERS, he just used shuriken kage bunshin, then used fire technique and then earth, then summoned monkey...then attacked straight to hokages, was kicked of them, but during that kick he placed on them exploding tags...rly fast, let it explode and finally used dead god technique...in manga it was really FAST fight, in anime it was full of fillers like fire and earth dragon+ taijutsu fight

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also u have never seen true power of old hiruzen, exceptions are fillers during his fight ok???
Haha that's what I'm saying if you want to call the Oro fight true power. At his youngest in the manga it was showed that Nidamine (2nd hokage) was sacrificing himself to save Danzo, Hiruzen (That was when he became hokage) and the rest of the team. In no filler did it show Hiruzen fighting AT ALL so saying Prime Hiruzen is retarded because we never seen "Prime". The only fight we can go off on was the Orochimaru fight.

When someone makes a thread with Hiruzen they say Prime rapes all and we have no knowledge of his skills.

So either prime is skills or age which one you want to pick?

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha that's what I'm saying if you want to call the Oro fight true power. At his youngest in the manga it was showed that Nidamine (2nd hokage) was sacrificing himself to save Danzo, Hiruzen (That was when he became hokage) and the rest of the team. In no filler did it show Hiruzen fighting AT ALL so saying Prime Hiruzen is retarded because we never seen "Prime". The only fight we can go off on was the Orochimaru fight.

When someone makes a thread with Hiruzen they say Prime rapes all and we have no knowledge of his skills.

So either prime is skills or age which one you want to pick?
so what about so6p....who rapes everyone without seeing his true power....well we have never seen any of his powers...just juubi power creating moon

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so what about so6p....who rapes everyone without seeing his true power....well we have never seen any of his powers...just juubi power creating moon
Are you really bringing up the So6p? Really? His the father of Ninjustu...Everyone know he pwns all so there is no need in even including him in any discussion even when it comes to Pain or Nagato...

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you really bringing up the So6p? Really? His the father of Ninjustu...Everyone know he pwns all so there is no need in even including him in any discussion even when it comes to Pain or Nagato...
so su about hiruzen if u say this about so6p, hiruzen is called god of ninja also...ano no, so6p cannot pwn everyone just wait if there will be part 3 of naruto where will be so6p