Kakashi isn't what you all think he is if he was/were Solo..

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know ppl love to overreact every time a new chapter shows their fav is "Badass".. But in Kakashi's case..

Anything he does after this:

You must be registered for see images

Is not the real Kakashi. He can use Baby Kamuis any time (still takes allot of chakra), and has to prep and charge human sized+ Kamuis (takes time to make it bigger and leaves him wide open). But since the war had so many Medic who recover ones chakra (after 7 swordsman fight), and he has had team work to time Kamuis perfectly; The Obito battle Kakashi isn't a "real character" in a way. Since he has had so much help it is hard to gauge how he would use it in a 1 vs 1 fight with no healing etc etc.

Him taking the Gedo's arm was still Kyubi Kakashi.

This was the last time we seen him before he came back . So basically Kyubi Kakashi is why you all are over reacting. Plus the fact in a one vs one fight he would have to set up Kamui because he doesn't like to use it unless he has to and there is an opportunity to end it 100%.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaScythian

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ppl are killing me with the whole kamui gg argument, if he were that capable with it he'd have used it against hidan or kakuzu, yet he didn't, not even to try and take 1 heart, or his head, or whatever, which means that even for small uses, kamui is taxing, and can't be used repeatedly. Kakashi is an impressive ninja but 1 technique will not make you top 10.

Last edited:

Takos

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Kakashi lost Kurama's cloak when he teleported to Kamui dimension.
After he and Obito teleported, he didn't have the cloak, but at the same time in the real world the Alliance still had it.

Obviously meaning it was his teleportation which caused the cloak to be lost.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi is a boss but people overrate the hell out of him
Indeed! He is the shit but ppl do not know the mechanics of his character nor his limits.

Kakashi got boring after his first death
lol should of stayed dead like a legend! I havent seen you comment in forever in a day.

Kakashi will come up with sumthing. Who knows he might do a half susaano :)
lmao knowing kishi anything is possible. smh

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ppl are killing me with the whole kamui gg argument, if he were that capable with it he'd have used it against hidan or kakuzu, yet he didn't, not even to try and take 1 heart heart, or his head head, or whatever, which means that even for small uses, kamui is taxing, and can't be used repeatedly. Kakashi is an impressive ninja but 1 technique will not make you top 10.
Yea they simply do not get it. It's like saying Amateratsu GG with itachi as if he ever does it when ever off bat.

Nope. Kakashi lost Kurama's cloak when he teleported to Kamui dimension.
After he and Obito teleported, he didn't have the cloak, but at the same time in the real world the Alliance still had it.

Obviously meaning it was his teleportation which caused the cloak to be lost.
Wrong, the Cloak has the ability to subside and not show but still remain. So wat you state makes no sense and has no proof behind it while i do have proof of it still remaining but not showing. Just because it ddnt show in obitos dimention doesnt mean it vanished. Were did it go then?

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But saying that it was kyuubi kakashi that took the gedo's arm is fanfction and arguable on your part considering there was no cloak present at the time? And as I recall he did attempt to kamui the Gedo's head without kurama's chakra right?

He can use Baby Kamuis any time (still takes allot of chakra), and has to prep and charge human sized+ Kamuis (takes time to make it bigger and leaves him wide open
I disagree on baby kamui requiring alot of chakra, that's like saying the nail that kakashi warped from deva requires alot of chakra which I highly doubt. I agree that he takes time to charge his kamui for much larger objects but when it comes to near human size+ he did warp a sussano arrow which should be larger than a human near instantly.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well see whos laughing when: Kakashi gets hit by some powerful attack but when the smoke clears it turns out hes fine because he was shielded by half of a susanoo rib cage( ︶︿︶)_╭∩╮

Takos

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong, the Cloak has the ability to subside and not show but still remain. So wat you state makes no sense and has no proof behind it while i do have proof of it still remaining but not showing. Just because it ddnt show in obitos dimention doesnt mean it vanished. Were did it go then?
It has the ability to subside but that's not the point.
Shinobi Alliance had the visible cloak and later it subsided for all of them generally at the same time.
Kakashi's cloak, however, disappeared when he teleported - at which point the cloaks of the rest of the Alliance were still clearly visible, which obviously implies the reason behind Kakashi's cloak disappearing was not it subsiding, but him warping.

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ppl are killing me with the whole kamui gg argument, if he were that capable with it he'd have used it against hidan or kakuzu, yet he didn't, not even to try and take 1 heart, or his head, or whatever, which means that even for small uses, kamui is taxing, and can't be used repeatedly. Kakashi is an impressive ninja but 1 technique will not make you top 10.
Naruto can TBB GG, yet he doesnt. Therefore he cant do it?

Actually its been shown that kakashi wont hesitate to pull it out as shown against Tobi. Back then he didnt even have full control over it,

Oh and btw, Kakashi did those feats on his own. Like teleporting Naruto instantaneously, so fast that a sharingan/rinnengan use couldnt see it and it was right in front of his face. So if other characters can speedblitz gg and enton gg and tbb gg, then Kakashi is gunna Kamui GG. Simple

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But saying that it was kyuubi kakashi that took the gedo's arm is fanfction and arguable on your part considering there was no cloak present at the time? And as I recall he did attempt to kamui the Gedo's head without kurama's chakra right?

I disagree on baby kamui requiring alot of chakra, that's like saying the nail that kakashi warped from deva requires alot of chakra which I highly doubt. I agree that he takes time to charge his kamui for much larger objects but when it comes to near human size+ he did warp a sussano arrow which should be larger than a human near instantly.

You were saying? If you payed attention you would know it is still able to be there but its "size" the cloak doesnt show. Unless kakashi clearly states it wasnt active anymore or it completely went away.

2. When he attempted to Kamui the gedo's head he had to prep the fuq out of it to . What i say is true, next?

3. Kamui does take allot of chakra, and the arrow that was shot at kakashi... lmmfao!!!

It was in a straight line! All kakashi had to do was open a kamui hole and allow the arrow to run straight through it. The kamui Hole isnt a Line or linear move, its a Hole/circle/ball/dot etc etc. Not a line! lmao If you still dont get it I will draw it out for you bro. Like literally draw it out.

Fact is when it came to human size plus it took prep to use and he had all the time with team work to wait and use.

Last edited:

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can TBB GG, yet he doesnt. Therefore he cant do it?

Actually its been shown that kakashi wont hesitate to pull it out as shown against Tobi. Back then he didnt even have full control over it,

Oh and btw, Kakashi did those feats on his own. Like teleporting Naruto instantaneously, so fast that a sharingan/rinnengan use couldnt see it and it was right in front of his face. So if other characters can speedblitz gg and enton gg and tbb gg, then Kakashi is gunna Kamui GG. Simple
Only time kakashi does anything meaningful with kamui it's either kyuubi chakra enhancing him or a team effort. kakashi has yet to prove to me that he'd even try and use kamui in a 1 on 1 since it's too risky.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol the hate is real.

But let's be serious.
If he still had the cloak. Why didn't it resonate/reactivate when minato stepped on the scene?

Toodles.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People do realize that even teleporting a nail literally pushed him to his death, as he died after teleporting the missile, which wasn't even a large target?