0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: kakashi hatake
Nickname:
Clan: hatake

Looks: grey hair ,permanent scar on his left eye

Personality: Kakashi became more stern and serious following his father's death, following all the rules and scorning any who disobeyed them, like his team-mate Obito. This caused Obito to resent Kakashi, as Kakashi showed little kindness to his team-mate. This changed when Obito was killed in a mission, and Kakashi and Obito became friends in the latter's final moments.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: chuunin
Specialty:
Elements: lightning
Your ninjutsu:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
History: Kakashi is the only son of Sakumo Hatake, also known as the "White Fang of Konoha". His mother apparently died when he was young. Kakashi has been known since a young age as an extremely gifted prodigy, regarded by many as the best of his generation. He had received top marks and had showed an innate aptitude for the ninja arts while in the academy. This permitted him to graduate from it in a single year at the top of his class at the age of 5, and then becoming a chūnin a year later. Despite his own success, his father fell into disgrace after choosing to save his comrades rather than complete an important mission, causing Konoha to suffer in the war effort. Dishonored, Sakumo took his own life after a deep depression and a drop in his skills, which caused Kakashi to lead his life strictly by the ninja code.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music: numb-linkin park

Battles

Won: none yet
Lost:
none yet

~Approved~ have fun RPing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the F*biiip* rules and then make bios

If this is a bio of Kakashi with his sharingan you cant make it auntil you have 1500 posts...If it is without sharingan,that means he is 12 years old,yes you can,I think...

Last edited:

Jinchuuriki of Juubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as a chuunin you only have two elements.having a Kakashi bio lightning will be your first and you can pick a second.you have no specialty either.so erase that and put lightning and one more element next to elements ^_^

and good luck on getting it approved :)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are chunin, not a jounin and I doubt you learned 2 elements as I think you don't even had an approve bio before.

Being a chunin means that you can learn up to two elements, however you don't get them by default, you still need to learn them. So or you only place the first element you want to learn or you place two elements but you specify that you still need to learn them.

saga naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to learn lightning as soon as i find a sensei

and do i have to remove the 2 elements from the bio now?

and when you can approve this bio?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to learn lightning as soon as i find a sensei

and do i have to remove the 2 elements from the bio now?

and when you can approve this bio?
I just said or you place the first element you want to learn or you place two elements but specify that still need to learn them. The way it is now it looks like you already learned two elements, which you didn't.

And you're a chunin, not a jounin. I already said that.

If you edit those things I will approve it. Obviously it isn't approve yet because it isn't ready yet.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i fixed the problem .... i think:confused:
For the third time or you add the first element you want to learn or you add two elements but you specify you still need to be taught in it.

I never said delete both of them. Normally you only place the elements you actually learned, however your first element is an exception. Even though you still need to learn it, you can place it to start.

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this bio is missing alot of his stuff... like his lightning blade which he learned while he was a chunnin
Rakiri is an S-rank jutsu you have to be an S-class ninja to use rank S jutsu.

Even though Kakashi learned chidori at Jounin not chuunin. At NB its different you have to be at the respective rank to use those juts us and you still have to learn them.