shonenvan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice....it would be really cool...but he had to change his whole prospective in life...and become more pro active....but awesome pic fred....
nice shot..... Hokage that uses brain alone( skills never mind though good enough)

Back to the topic, kakashi may do changes in fact... it is more convincing that kakashi had fell being hokage rather than tsunade sama... ( though tsunade not for fighting mode..... rescue mode alone)... we should face the fact that we are more interested in a leader who fought very nice and cool not like tsunade >_,

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can't see naruto becoming hokage. he will never just sit around and do paperwork. and lets not talk about politics. not his bag. i think he'll turn it down and shikamaru will take the title. he's lazy enough to stay in the village yet strong enough to protect it qith the help of others should the need arise.

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was so excited for like a whole 5 seconds when they nominated him. then they were like NO!!!!!!!!!! and i had to rage when they appointed Danzo
me too, i was so disappointed to see them say no to kakashi.... danzo was a joke, and shouldnt have been hokage. i wonder if he used shisui's eye to change their minds from kakashi to himself...?

anyways i doubt kakashi would take that responsiblity for a few reasons...
1.he is attached to team 7, and abandoning them to become hokage isnt like him.
2.kakashi knows who much it means to naruto to become hokage and he wouldnt take that away from him by becoming hokage.
3.although kakashi would probably be one of the best people to be hokage, he would be overloaded with work and it wouldnt leave his time to read his books... ( i just realised it now, but since jiriyah's dead that means the books that kakashi loves to read are done for good unless naruto takes jiriyah's role and becomes just like jiriyah exploreing the world and continueing to find the answer to true peace while doing some RESEARCH... but until then that sucks for kakashi.

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's cool picture but their faces on the mountain looks wrong
hahahaha
I would like if kaka be the hokage
it would be cool for shikamaru to become hokage, but the biggest problem with that is he is too lazy to take on that job. he would have to tons of paperwork and the last thing i want to hear over and over again is "naruto, i have a mission for you... it'll be a drag but you should be able to handle with the rest of team 7. i cant believe you wanted to become hokage naruto.... this job is such a drag, constant paper work, village complaints, and alot of other things.... who would have thought that it'd be this much of a drag..."

idk i cant see him becoming hokage until he loses that attitude... even then i still think he wouldnt take the job because he knows how bad naruto is striving to be the next hokage. shikamaru is probably one of naruto's true friends from the start of "NARUTO", him and choji, ad even sasuke didnt really hold anything against naruto like the rest of the village.
sasuke didnt want to have anything to do with him but wasnt because of how the village treated naruto that instigated it, naruto always tried to make fun of sasuke or would just constant see him as a rival...

shikamaru from the start was open to the idea of hanging out with naruto and playing with him. he didnt have the same hate towards naruto like everyone else, he even tried to help naruto out when he may have been in trouble.(think back to when those kids told naruto to go get a special kunai in the hills where some ninja were, shikamaru told iruka where naruto was and he quickly rushed to find naruto...) but through out the anime shikamaru has become better friends with naruto than most of his current friends now. shikamaru knows that its naruto's goal to become hokage and i strongly doubt that he would do that to his friend. besides he would make up an excuse to find a way around it, and most likely suggest naruto.

ive rambled on enough lol, hopefully what i typed makes sense.

Kisho

Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi can be smart and wise with his plans, but Naruto has ended up saving him. :p

Such as in the 3rd Shippuden movie.

I think the most qualified would have been Shikamaru's dad, as shown in the manga, he is a great strategist. And keeps a calm collect attitude.

While he is also trusted by the higher ups and most everyone.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
meh, Tsunade is stronger and far more experienced with the other nations and she's still alive. Plus Naruto is the strongest in the leaf village now so he's probably next on the Hokage list if anything.

MaSsMoOsAa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
noooooooooooooooooooo nooooo it can't be itachi !!!!

maybe sasuke !!! no no ...

who side kakashi is lazy ????!! kakashi is the best to be hokage :blush:

but i don't want kakashi to be hokage ... because kishimoto wants just naruto become hokage >>> who agree with this point ???!!.. if kakashi be hokage his destiny going to be ______ i haven't to say something like that !!

without kakashi NARUTO will be bad anime !!!

Shoton

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi said himself that he wanted Tsunade to still rule as the hokage.

What is more interesting is how Tsunade is gonna leave her title in the end, and to who.

Remember it is Tsunades wish to see Naruto become Hokage, because she sees Dan and Nawaki in him. It is because of Naruto Tsunade became the Hokage, she put her life on the line to make sure Naruto some day becomes the Hokage. Tsunade will show alot of relief and happiness if she will title Naruto the next hokage. So i think Naruto becomes the next hokage.

But most of you probably hope for Tsunade to die a hard and painful death so Kakashi can take over........