0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Banner made by: -Wakaranai-, thanky:3

welcome to kakashi fan club , there had been some old clubs for him before ,but they're kinda dead so, let's try to keep this one alive ^-^

Character Biography - Hatake Kakashi
Name: Hatake Kakashi
Part II: 29-30
Birthday: 15 September
Zodiac: Virgo
Teacher: Yondaime
Students;(Team7) Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura
Also Known As: Copy Ninja Kakashi
Only Original Skill : Chidori
Hobby: Reading adult books like "Come come Paradise" and being late.
What's under his mask : Another mask!

Background:Kakashi is the only son of Sakumo Hatake, also known as the White Fang of Konoha. His mother apparently died when he was young. Kakashi has been known since a young age as an extremely gifted prodigy, regarded by many as the best of his generation. He had received top marks and had showed an innate aptitude for the ninja arts while in the academy. This permitted him to graduate from it in a single year at the top of his class at the age of 5, and then becoming a Chūnin a year later. Despite his own success, his father fell into disgrace after choosing to save his comrades rather than complete an important mission, causing Konohagakure to suffer in the war effort. Dishonored, Sakumo took his own life after a deep depression and a drop in his skills, which caused Kakashi to lead his life strictly by the ninja code.After graduating, Kakashi was then teamed with Obito Uchiha and Rin under the leadership of Minato Namikaze, the future Fourth Hokage. Kakashi's relationship with Obito and Rin was noted to be very similar to that of Sasuke's relationship with Naruto and Sakura respectively, as he is known as the indifferent genius who shared a complicated relationship with his teammates, that later developed into a close friendship.

Some of his quotes

I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...never really thought about it. As for my hobbies...I have lots of hobbies."
(To Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura) "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me."
"Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life."
(To Naruto) "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"
(To Kakuzu) "The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."
(To Sakumo) "Regardless of what happened, you did the best you could. I understand that now... you broke the rules for all our sakes - I'm proud of you now..."
(Looking at the statues of Madara and Hashirama) "Like the fate of the two who founded the village of Konoha... Naruto and Sasuke... your fates are like theirs."
(About Obito's grave) "This place makes me think about the mistakes I've made in the past...and I've made a lot."

His jutsu list

Kakashi's pics
Owner: ~Missy~
Co-Owner: Chiryoku
Thanks to -~Krissy~ who helped me a lot with this since it was supposed to be released ages ago ,but laziness kill D:<:lawliet:
Members list:
-Wakaranai-
SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI
Lawliet
Daemon
Decon
SharinganKakashi
Orange-Hokage
Chiryoku
~Shigure~
kyuubi no jinchuriki
TheAspirant