Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just because he copies other moves via his sharingan doesn't make him feared as a copy ninja, right?? Tell me then, why sauske or lord itachi * i like him a lot* aren't feared by that name?! They both got sharingan n it's no big deal for them to copy other moves via sharingan! If u want the proof, just shift your sharp mind back to the chunin exam when sasuke fought lee for the first time and then to his first single battle at the second stage of exam! He copied lee's move for real and then won the battle with that guy * sry, i forgot his name* So sauske should be called as well! I am kind of in the middle of understanding. Or shall i say, kakashi just fought 1000 battles and all he did was copying copying, so he came up with that name! Yeah, that can be! Jeez.. m kind of messed up! Sorry for just making it longer n complex despite being a simple question! Sure i' m an idiot! Just help me out!

Last edited:

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's not feared. He's renown.

It's not that he can copy techniques. It's the sheer amount of techniques he's copied; over 1000.

Emphasis not on copy ninja. It's the copy ninja who copied over 1000 jutsu

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's not feared. He's renown.

It's not that he can copy techniques. It's the sheer amount of techniques he's copied; over 1000.

Emphasis not on copy ninja. It's the copy ninja who copied over 1000 jutsu
Why other sharingan users are not renowned? They too copy or they dont?? Or kakashi copied more than others n turned all the battles to his victory making him famous!

Azrial

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
most other Uchiha havnt copied as many as Kakashi also i suppose he is also more known for the simple fact that he isnt an Uchiha and has the Sharingan and can use it so well that he copied over 1000 jutsu

Snoopy2006

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're not an idiot, it's a good question. I'd say there's several ways to look at it.

One - quite simply, it's a plot device. At the end of the day, this is a story created by Kishi. When Kakashi was introduced as a character, Kishi needed to make him about as badass as you can be without being kage-level. Having him renowned as the "copy ninja" is an effective trick.

Two - From what we've seen, although all (or most) Sharingan users can copy techniques, Kakashi relies on it much more so than Itachi or Sasuke (remember, he says himself that he has only "one" original technique). Kakashi's made a career out of copying ninjutsu. Itachi's Mangekyou affords him techniques at such a high level that I doubt he needs to copy very many jutsus; everything we've seen from him is original.

Third - Kakashi's been fighting much longer; ninja from all over the shinobi world have seen his copy jutsu and Sharingan in action, and allowed word of the "copy ninja" to spread. Sasuke's relatively new on the scene. He didn't really become known internationally until the incident with Killer Bee and the fight with Raikage. A few years down the line, I'm sure Sasuke would be even more renowned than Kakashi. But probably not as a copy ninja, since Kakashi relies on the technique much more.

ScottSAS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi is older than Sasuke and Itachi, therefore has more battle experience, so he will have copied far more techniques than any of them put together, and besides, most of what Sasuke knows isn't copied.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well, kakashi is pretty cool, and i think one of the reasons is that he can actually use 4 out of 5 elements (he can´t use wind most probably, cause we haven´t seen him using it) + he can theoretically use like 80% of all elemental jutsu ever made

itztik

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He used rasengan in Naruto's training, so technecly he can use all of the 5 elements. and he can't copy bloodline limit....what a bummer.

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're not an idiot, it's a good question. I'd say there's several ways to look at it.

One - quite simply, it's a plot device. At the end of the day, this is a story created by Kishi. When Kakashi was introduced as a character, Kishi needed to make him about as badass as you can be without being kage-level. Having him renowned as the "copy ninja" is an effective trick.

Two - From what we've seen, although all (or most) Sharingan users can copy techniques, Kakashi relies on it much more so than Itachi or Sasuke (remember, he says himself that he has only "one" original technique). Kakashi's made a career out of copying ninjutsu. Itachi's Mangekyou affords him techniques at such a high level that I doubt he needs to copy very many jutsus; everything we've seen from him is original.

Third - Kakashi's been fighting much longer; ninja from all over the shinobi world have seen his copy jutsu and Sharingan in action, and allowed word of the "copy ninja" to spread. Sasuke's relatively new on the scene. He didn't really become known internationally until the incident with Killer Bee and the fight with Raikage. A few years down the line, I'm sure Sasuke would be even more renowned than Kakashi. But probably not as a copy ninja, since Kakashi relies on the technique much more.
Well that can be! Anyway, thanks for the reply!

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He used rasengan in Naruto's training, so technecly he can use all of the 5 elements. and he can't copy bloodline limit....what a bummer.
rasengan isn't an elemental jutsu, but naruto's rasenshuriken is, rasengan is just a 'normal' technique... And bloodline limit's are impossible to copy, but they said it is imposible to use all 5 the elements (except if you posseses the rinnegan). Kakashi's first element is lightning, cause the chidori is lightning. And I guess he can use a few waterstyle techniques, because he has copied them, same with earth. I can't remember him using a fire technique... But in the last one I can be wrong;) just correct me if I'm talking bullshit:)

uchihapowered

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, kakashi is pretty cool, and i think one of the reasons is that he can actually use 4 out of 5 elements (he can´t use wind most probably, cause we haven´t seen him using it) + he can theoretically use like 80% of all elemental jutsu ever made
kakashi can use 4 elements in the anime. he is never shown in the manga using fire. in the manga its 3

sasuke721

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rasengan isn't an elemental jutsu, but naruto's rasenshuriken is, rasengan is just a 'normal' technique... And bloodline limit's are impossible to copy, but they said it is imposible to use all 5 the elements (except if you posseses the rinnegan). Kakashi's first element is lightning, cause the chidori is lightning. And I guess he can use a few waterstyle techniques, because he has copied them, same with earth. I can't remember him using a fire technique... But in the last one I can be wrong;) just correct me if I'm talking bullshit:)
i don't know if it ever shows him using fire in the manga, but i know in the anime he uses it when he is fighting naruto and sakura at the start of the shippudden series.

and like a couple people have said, he is probably well known because of the amount that he has copied as well as him not being an uchiha. i think it is partly this because he is also referred to as the sharingan warrior, which wouldn't be a big deal for an uchiha to be called. also, for a while after itachi killed the entire clan there were no other shinobi besides itachi and kakashi that could use a sharingan. and since itachi went rogue and into hiding, he was never seen. so for many years, kakashi was the only shinobi that was ever seen that used the sharingan. of course now sasuke has the sharingan as well, but the name probably just stuck.