Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kōtetsu sighed in exasperation and all the tension that was built in preparation for what was to come dissipated.
"This is neither the time nor place for your jokes!" He barked. "As for the Outer Lands, I find it unwise to tackle the mysteries of a new continent while we have yet to discover everything about the world we do know. I'll make my way there when the time comes."
Alucard remained still, this one was just not having his sense of humor.

..Why so serious, my dear friend? What is it out here that you feel have been unchecked hm? Maybe i can fill out some details while this place almost feels.. Deserted now. Almost everyone i know i've sent on a pilgrimage over there to make a difference. Here, however, what else is there to do but to pick up the pieces of your own past?
Yet he remained here too for whatever reason..

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kōtetsu sighed in exasperation and all the tension that was built in preparation for what was to come dissipated.

"This is neither the time nor place for your jokes!" He barked. "As for the Outer Lands, I find it unwise to tackle the mysteries of a new continent while we have yet to discover everything about the world we do know. I'll make my way there when the time comes."
Alucard remained still, this one was just not having his sense of humor.

..Why so serious, my dear friend? What is it out here that you feel have been unchecked hm? Maybe i can fill out some details while this place almost feels.. Deserted now. Almost everyone i know i've sent on a pilgrimage over there to make a difference. Here, however, what else is there to do but to pick up the pieces of your own past?
Yet he remained here too for whatever reason..

The Inuzuka was correct to be on guard. Lurking in the depths of the Kaizoku was an existence far more ancient than either man's bloodline, and cursed with more power they could grasp in a thousand lifetimes. The power to corrupt. To wither. To rot. Such was the birthright and Authority of the Bašmu, a Beast whose name was lost to time, but would cause those cursed with knowledge to cower in fear. The third of Tiamat's children that formed the Genesis Seal, it possesses the moniker of Beast of Rot. Like its sibling Beasts, it is wrath incarnate. But just as it is a vessel of overwhelming might, it is burdened with something far greater, fundamental to all creatures regardless of their make.

Hunger.​

The shinobi and accompanying Ninken would not feel the ocean stir. Despite the Bašmu's size, its presence at the bottom of the sea made it difficult for the rippling currents caused by its momentum to reach the surface. The offspring of Tiamat pointed its ravenous gaze to the surface of the sea, observing the faintest glimmer of light. There, perhaps, was the promise of satiation. It had not feasted since the days of the Great War, and it was famished. With an eager growl, the Bašmu explosively launched itself upwards, headed directly for the unsuspecting shinobi. A crimson substance would leak from the jaws of the mighty Beast, signifying the use of its signature power. As it began to draw near the surface, though still some distance beyond mid-range, it would launch a great plume of Scarlet Rot, aimed to strike at its prey from beneath them, of such quantity and scale that the two shinobi and Ninken would easily be caught within its diameter. Breaching the surface of the Kaizoku Sea, the Bašmu basked in the first light it had seen in thousands of years, swallowing human and canine alike in one fell swoop. Through its Godsbane power, the waters of the Kaizoku would be marred by their exposure to Rot, now dyed a harrowing crimson.

Type: Mode
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 120
Description: Godslayer: Final Ascension is the complete transformation accessible to the host of the Basmu, Beast of Rot. Unlike its first two forms, the host will completely turn into the Basmu in terms of scale and power. In terms of size the Basmu’s body is twice that of Manda’s, with a pair of angelic wings that boast similar proportionality and are fully capable of flight. Despite their monstrous size the host’s speed is dramatically increased, enhanced by 4.0x. The damage of their Scarlet Rot techniques is further empowered to gain 40 points of damage. Activating the Final Ascension floods the battlefield with a devastating release of Scarlet Rot that inflicts 120 damage, spreading out to encompass up to 200 meters in all directions. The Final Ascension brings the user’s naturally produced Rot to match that of the Basmu’s full strength, increasing the damage it inflicts upon its victims by an additional 15 damage per turn.
Note: Lasts for four turns. Can be used once per battle.
Note: Requires the user to have gained Strengthened Bond III.

Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Ancient Wrath is a unique attribute possessed by the first four Beasts of Tiamat in their free roaming states in the world when controlled by either a Moderator or Sensei, with permission of the Head Ninja World Moderator. It is a powerful boon to their combat capabilities, making them far more difficult to subdue, capture, or outright kill. This is not a technique but a passive enhancement constantly active on any Beast of Tiamat with the exception of CLASSIFIED. Passively their base speed is increased by six levels and the damage of all their abilities is increased by 20. They also gain Advanced Status Resistance, an effect that reduces the duration of any negative turn-based debuff (Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Poison, etc) by two turns. Ancient Wrath also allows the Beast to use Taijutsu; their freeform attacks inflict 80 damage. Taijutsu techniques inflict an additional 30 damage.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid (Long)
Chakra: 15 - 40 (30)(-10 per turn)
Damage: 30 - 80 (60 + 40 + 20 = 120) (120)
Description: Will of the Rot Goddess is the basic Scarlet Rot technique available to all its users. The user will manipulate the Scarlet Rot in their body to create waves, shields, storms, or any shape the user can imagine to fit their needs in any given instance. The user's proficiency with this technique varies depending on if they are a Basic User, or non-host, or the host of the Basmu itself, an Advanced User. Regardless of user this technique always carries the Curse of Scarlet Rot. Basic Users can apply this technique between C and S-Rank, inflicting the base damage provided by it up to a mid-range reach. Advanced Users can apply this technique up to long-range when in one of their three Ascensions. While in their Second or Final Ascension this technique will inflict, at S-Rank, 120 damage.
Note: C-A rank can be used six times per battle, once every two turns.
Note: S-Rank applications can be used three times per battle, once every two turns.

Official Challenge: Bašmu, Beast of Tiamat vs Kotetsu & Alucard​

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]
Lilith continues south from Kaizoku spotting Alucard and some other random stranger along with large snake-like beasts. She shrugged as she couldn't do anything about it and continued south-east.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x] [x]

Lilith flew by the Kaizoku. She tried to avoid the ongoing slaughterfest between Alucard & Kotetsu vs the Basmu. She and Banri traveled together (permission to control Banri is on discord fyi).

LLM

Last edited: