Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Coming From: Port of Innovus (212)

Ripples spread across the surface of the calm waters of the Kaizoku Sea, signalling the arrival of Kōtetsu and the two large ninken standing behind him. Unlike his previous visits where he could sense bustling activity beneath the waves, this time it was eerily quiet. Nothing moved, as if the entire sea was holding it's breath. Waiting for somewthing. The Inuzuka instinctively reached his right hand to firmly grasp the hilt of his sword.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From: Port of Innovus (212)
Ripples spread across the surface of the calm waters of the Kaizoku Sea, signalling the arrival of Kōtetsu and the two large ninken standing behind him. Unlike his previous visits where he could sense bustling activity beneath the waves, this time it was eerily quiet. Nothing moved, as if the entire sea was holding it's breath. Waiting for somewthing. The Inuzuka instinctively reached his right hand to firmly grasp the hilt of his sword.
Coming from [x]
You must be registered for see medias

Continuing his path to Dainashi, Alucard headed north and now flew above the Kaizokou. The amount of times he had crossed the oceans and seas made him almost adept in telling where he was even across the vast space above the waters. He thought he crossed paths with the holy one for a moment, feeling a presence beneath his flying body there was a man walking on the water with two large hounds. Alucard looked down, his Tenseigan focusing sharply on the objects beneath him while the wings on his back folded, cruising him downwards like a meteor. He fell from the sky and vastly hindered his fall by fully erupting his wings having him airborne about half a meter above the surface of the water. The sudden flap of the wings in the last secound caused major wind disposition and small waves formed in the wake of his descent. He was now roughly fifteen meters away from the man with the dogs. He then stepped on the water himself, cloaking his foot with chakra brought back memories of the first days of his trainings several hundred years ago.. Without ever breaking eyecontact with the man infront of him he retracted his bone wings, cancelling the technique. He was cloaked in his regular crimson outfit.

Hello there.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Coming from [x]
You must be registered for see medias

Continuing his path to Dainashi, Alucard headed north and now flew above the Kaizokou. The amount of times he had crossed the oceans and seas made him almost adept in telling where he was even across the vast space above the waters. He thought he crossed paths with the holy one for a moment, feeling a presence beneath his flying body there was a man walking on the water with two large hounds. Alucard looked down, his Tenseigan focusing sharply on the objects beneath him while the wings on his back folded, cruising him downwards like a meteor. He fell from the sky and vastly hindered his fall by fully erupting his wings having him airborne about half a meter above the surface of the water. The sudden flap of the wings in the last secound caused major wind disposition and small waves formed in the wake of his descent. He was now roughly fifteen meters away from the man with the dogs. He then stepped on the water himself, cloaking his foot with chakra brought back memories of the first days of his trainings several hundred years ago.. Without ever breaking eyecontact with the man infront of him he retracted his bone wings, cancelling the technique. He was cloaked in his regular crimson outfit.

Hello there.
Kōtetsu and his ninken picked up the sound of beating wings long before the man appeared. In the time it took him to land the Inuzuka had already caught his scent and identified it after sifting through the ones he'd memorized. It belonged to a man who wasn't his acquaintance, but who belonged to the same organization as Hei, one of the Champions who'd braved the journey to the underworld alongside him. The man landed in front of the group and offered a simple greeting.

"You...You're Hei's friend. I can smell his scent lingering on you." The Inuzuka spoke with his hand still firmly grasping the hilt of his sword, holding the man's gaze. "You should leave, quickly."

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kōtetsu and his ninken picked up the sound of beating wings long before the man appeared. In the time it took him to land the Inuzuka had already caught his scent and identified it after sifting through the ones he'd memorized. It belonged to a man who wasn't his acquaintance, but who belonged to the same organization as Hei, one of the Champions who'd braved the journey to the underworld alongside him. The man landed in front of the group and offered a simple greeting.
"You...You're Hei's friend. I can smell his scent lingering on you." The Inuzuka spoke with his hand still firmly grasping the hilt of his sword, holding the man's gaze. "You should leave, quickly."
Instead of a traditional greeting the unknown fellow had already figured who he was. No doubt thanks the wanted posts of him, or maybe something else.

…I am Alucard, Lord and Leader of the Hellsing Organization. Indeed, Hei is my right-hand man. You, however are..?

The man also arranged a firm grip around his sword while he spoke to Alucard and firmly asking him to leave.

Oh.. i wouldnt worry about that.. Ain’t nothing that is an obstacle to me, but thanks for the quoute-on-quote warning.

Alucard remained as if frozen in time but his eyes were fixed on the man, scanning him thoroughly. He then addressed the obvious.

Ninken.. of the Inuzuka are we? Last time i met one of you i.. Was out on a walk just like you are now.. A branch in Tobusekai, nice folk.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Instead of a traditional greeting the unknown fellow had already figured who he was. No doubt thanks the wanted posts of him, or maybe something else.

…I am Alucard, Lord and Leader of the Hellsing Organization. Indeed, Hei is my right-hand man. You, however are..?

The man also arranged a firm grip around his sword while he spoke to Alucard and firmly asking him to leave.

Oh.. i wouldnt worry about that.. Ain’t nothing that is an obstacle to me, but thanks for the quoute-on-quote warning.

Alucard remained as if frozen in time but his eyes were fixed on the man, scanning him thoroughly. He then addressed the obvious.

Ninken.. of the Inuzuka are we? Last time i met one of you i.. Was out on a walk just like you are now.. A branch in Tobusekai, nice folk.
Alucard. A name that was known to the Inuzuka. He was a man who had a reputation for causing wanton destruction where ever he went and had numerous bounties placed on him as a result. Kōtetsu was shocked at the mention of another branch of his clan. He'd thoroughly explored the eastern continent over the years, and as far as he knew no such branch existed. He would have known.

"A branch in Tobusekai?" He asked as his eyes narrowed. "That's not possible."

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard. A name that was known to the Inuzuka. He was a man who had a reputation for causing wanton destruction where ever he went and had numerous bounties placed on him as a result. Kōtetsu was shocked at the mention of another branch of his clan. He'd thoroughly explored the eastern continent over the years, and as far as he knew no such branch existed. He would have known.
"A branch in Tobusekai?" He asked as his eyes narrowed. "That's not possible."
Alucard couldn't hold it in anymore. A burst of laughter spread across the scene with him holding himself down in an attempt not to fall into the water. He removed his glasses and put them in his pocket only to resume a big smile and clapping his hands.

You must be registered for see images

Ahh.. Hahaaahaa.. You passed the test. There was never a branch there i simply wanted to know if you were a half-breed or not.

The power of sensing scent of your clan is simply staggering, i salute you!! Anyway, why are you out here, is the Outer Lands not tempting most of us to the newfound continent of mystery hmm?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Alucard couldn't hold it in anymore. A burst of laughter spread across the scene with him holding himself down in an attempt not to fall into the water. He removed his glasses and put them in his pocket only to resume a big smile and clapping his hands.

You must be registered for see images

Ahh.. Hahaaahaa.. You passed the test. There was never a branch there i simply wanted to know if you were a half-breed or not.

The power of sensing scent of your clan is simply staggering, i salute you!! Anyway, why are you out here, is the Outer Lands not tempting most of us to the newfound continent of mystery hmm?
Kōtetsu sighed in exasperation and all the tension that was built in preparation for what was to come dissipated.

"This is neither the time nor place for your jokes!" He barked. "As for the Outer Lands, I find it unwise to tackle the mysteries of a new continent while we have yet to discover everything about the world we do know. I'll make my way there when the time comes."