Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you know about Kaito's taijutsu? How does is it different from regular physical attacks?
If I'm not mistaken Kaito's Tai is a field of taijutsu created an oldie name Kaito? Way before my time so I'm not familiar with him but from what I heard he was a taijutsu genius. Anyways, he created a branch of taijutsu that allows for combining elements.
My boi growing up ;_;
;_; father pls, ur embarrassing me

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Kaito's taijutsu is a field of taijutsu that allows one to enhance their strikes with chakra, and most importantly elemental chakra such as fire, lightning, and wind. The infusion of elements allows some of these techniques to leave lingering effects on the target struck by them. It's useful, but due to the techniques requiring chakra, you lose the advantage of taijutsu that allows you to use non-chakra costing techniques alongside chakra costing ones.

We'll start with the C-ranked techniques, most of which don't have elemental chakra. Explain how they work or perform them if you feel the need to. Ask questions if you don't understand something.

( Toppyoushimonai Okane ) - Crazy Monkey
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps to head height and double kicks the target in the chest with enough strength to break bones, reminiscent of a monkey.

( Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige ) - Acrobatic Triple Drop Kick
Description: The user jumps into the air and performs a front flip, kicking the target three times during the maneuver. Each successive kick is lower than its predecessor, but equally powerful.

( Kyuuki Ashige ) - Crane Kick
Description: The user positions themselves in the crane stance, lifting one knee to its maximum height while holding both arms parallel to the ground. In this stance the user is able to deliver powerful kicks with their raised leg.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaito's taijutsu is a field of taijutsu that allows one to enhance their strikes with chakra, and most importantly elemental chakra such as fire, lightning, and wind. The infusion of elements allows some of these techniques to leave lingering effects on the target struck by them. It's useful, but due to the techniques requiring chakra, you lose the advantage of taijutsu that allows you to use non-chakra costing techniques alongside chakra costing ones.

We'll start with the C-ranked techniques, most of which don't have elemental chakra. Explain how they work or perform them if you feel the need to. Ask questions if you don't understand something.

( Toppyoushimonai Okane ) - Crazy Monkey
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps to head height and double kicks the target in the chest with enough strength to break bones, reminiscent of a monkey.

( Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige ) - Acrobatic Triple Drop Kick
Description: The user jumps into the air and performs a front flip, kicking the target three times during the maneuver. Each successive kick is lower than its predecessor but equally powerful.

( Kyuuki Ashige ) - Crane Kick
Description: The user positions themselves in the crane stance, lifting one knee to its maximum height while holding both arms parallel to the ground. In this stance, the user is able to deliver powerful kicks with their raised leg.
These are all really easy to understand so I really need to explain them? *sigh* fine.

1. Crazy Monkey
I jump to head height and double kick, my opponent, in the chest hard enough to break their ribcage.

2. Acrobatic Triple Drop Kick
I front flip, kicking my opponent three times. Each successive kick is lower. Basically, that multi-kick move Liu Kang does but only 3 times and you have to do a fancy flip before.

3. Crane Kick
I take a crane stance and deliver powerful kicks with my raised leg. This one says kicks, how many kicks exactly?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
In regards to crane kick, if you do multiple kicks with the one tech then you would only do 30 damage, not to mention you'd have to reset your stance each time or transition your raised leg with each kick. The amount is generally up to you for this technique though. Moving on.

( Marui Sumai Ashige ) - Round House Kick
Description: The user pivots on one foot and swings their leg, delivering a powerful roundhouse kick to the target. The power of the kick is enough to send most opponents flying.

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user pounces on the target, forming tiger claws with their hands and clasping them by the neck or shoulder region. Using great strength the user then pulls the target towards them while simultaneously delivering a devastating knee strike.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In regards to crane kick, if you do multiple kicks with the one tech then you would only do 30 damage, not to mention you'd have to reset your stance each time or transition your raised leg with each kick. The amount is generally up to you for this technique though. Moving on.

( Marui Sumai Ashige ) - Round House Kick
Description: The user pivots on one foot and swings their leg, delivering a powerful roundhouse kick to the target. The power of the kick is enough to send most opponents flying.

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user pounces on the target, forming tiger claws with their hands and clasping them by the neck or shoulder region. Using great strength the user then pulls the target towards them while simultaneously delivering a devastating knee strike.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.
I apologise for going missing without informing you. I'm back now so if you're still down, could we finish this.

1. Round House Kick
It's a simple roundhouse kick that can send opponents flying

2. Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Pretty self explainatory too, I understand this one.

3. Elbow and Knee Combo
After jumping toward your target you elbow their head whilst at the same time you knee their jaw.

No questions for any of these, all pretty simple to answer.