Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Taijutsu but with elements.
That is basically what it is but I was expecting a bit more spice. So yea, Elementally enhanced taijutsu. It's useful in its own way, but the cream of this crop is the restricted techniques that come with the basic version. We'll start with the C-ranked techniques, most of which don't have elemental chakra. Explain how they work or perform them if you feel the need to. Ask questions if you don't understand something.

( Toppyoushimonai Okane ) - Crazy Monkey
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps to head height and double kicks the target in the chest with enough strength to break bones, reminiscent of a monkey.

( Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige ) - Acrobatic Triple Drop Kick
Description: The user jumps into the air and performs a front flip, kicking the target three times during the maneuver. Each successive kick is lower than its predecessor, but equally powerful.

( Kyuuki Ashige ) - Crane Kick
Description: The user positions themselves in the crane stance, lifting one knee to its maximum height while holding both arms parallel to the ground. In this stance the user is able to deliver powerful kicks with their raised leg.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: Basically a dropkick. Jump up to the level of the opponent's head and stretch both legs out to a kicking manner and kick them straight into the chest, damaging their chest cavity. Lovely to use without LW.

2: Basically an aerial triple front flip with each rotation, a heel landing onto the opponent. I see this is how Rock Lee kicked Gaara's head downward, but just three times rapidly before landing onto the ground.

3: Karate Kid however this crane kick for some reason, you kick with your raised leg instead of using its dropping momentum to kick with your grounded leg, which is what a/the crane kick really is. However, this is still a cool and creative version of it. Again, would be awesome with one of my CFS that would boost this as well as after dropping LWs. Also, has me under the impression it can be performed multiple times in rapid succession with multiple kicks, as it says no one, but but powerful kicks to the opponent, indicating multiple from this technique.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
In regards to crane kick, if you do multiple kicks with the one tech then you would only do 30 damage, not to mention you'd have to reset your stance each time or transition your raised leg with each kick. With tai the techniques are fairly simple. As long as you stick to the descriptions then you'll be fine. Moving on.

( Marui Sumai Ashige ) - Round House Kick
Description: The user pivots on one foot and swings their leg, delivering a powerful roundhouse kick to the target. The power of the kick is enough to send most opponents flying.

( Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu ) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user pounces on the target, forming tiger claws with their hands and clasping them by the neck or shoulder region. Using great strength the user then pulls the target towards them while simultaneously delivering a devastating knee strike.

( Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo ) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps towards the target, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the opponent’s head. At the same time they bring their knees up towards the target’s jaw, resulting in a pincer-like strike.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, the technique's description is worded wrong then lol. Very wrong. But it isn't major. Anyone with a brain knows what a crane kick is. Or if you watched Karate Kid... Anyway moving on, no biggie. I understand it.

1: Simple. You pivot on one foot swinging your body weight for moment to deliver a powerful kick with your raised leg and foot. This could probably done forward and frontal, or in the reverse form (reverse roundhouse kick, which is the more popular version).

2: Basically a lunging grip attack where you use the leverage to pull your opponent into a vicious knee you will then deliver to them

3: Uhhh... Wild as ****. But basically you jump and aim to crush the opponent's freaking head between both of your elbows (on top of their head) and both knees (below their jaw). Pretty darn savage if you ask me.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
It's been some time since I've seen the Karate Kid. Anyway, the last technique is pretty nasty if you can manage to connect it. Those were the last C rank techniques, so we'll be moving into B ranks now. You can probably tell, but you'll start to see the application of elemental chakra into the techniques.

( Tetsu Kashira ) - Iron Head
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head, which enhances their durability and gives them an iron-like head, then they head-butt their target causing major damage. This technique is, alternatively, capable of breaking though C-rank earth techniques.

( Fuujinken ) - Wind God Fist
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user focuses wind chakra into their feet and then, crouching and dashing at the target with great speed, the user coats their arm in wind chakra. Utilizing this to enhance their attack the user then thrusts upwards into the stomach of the target, releasing the accumulated wind to send them flying upwards several feet.

( Shouryuken ) - Rising Uppercut
Description: This attack is a jumping uppercut in which the user utilizes a spin to increase the reach and speed of their jump. This attack is an excellent anti-air move capable of sending a target flying several feet.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I actually like the last one. Already have ideas. Seems hard to pull off but hey, awesome tech.

1: Nothing too crazy, you concentrate earth chakra into your dome, and just headbutt stuff with the might of a rock-head. Strong enough to break C rank earth techs and below.

Question: does this one and the rest I learn conform to elemental S&W? Would be cool if it did.

2: A frontal blitz technique where you end up focusing and wind chakra into your arm and transferring it to the opponent's stomach, delivering a brutal blow that sends them flying upwards a little bit.

3: Basically a shoryuken. It even has fighting game terminology in the description. "Anti-air". So this is self explanatory for me.

You must be registered for see images

Edit: Yeah it's even basically named Shoryuken so lol... Yeah.

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
To asnwer your question, since it incorporates elemental chakra then the elemental S&W automatically apply. I have a cfs that moves water around the body to reinforce your attacks. If you attack me with this and I punch with that then your tech would win due to earths strength over water.

Now into B ranks.

( Hiza Sumasshu ) - Knee Smash
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: 40
Description: The user, after using an attack to strike the enemy into the air, will then appear above them in a burst of speed and deliver a double knee strike that sends the target crashing into the ground.

( Ryuu Handou ) - Dragon Kick
Damage: 40
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy in a burst of speed, delivering a powerful kick to their side that sends them flying.

( Izuna Rakka ) - Izuna Drop
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will jump into the target grabbing onto their arms and thrust both feet into their stomach to wind them and cause them to fall forwards. In doing so, the user flips backwards lifting the target into their air whilst using the motion of the target to then slam them onto their shoulders on the ground. The user will then finish by kicking off them and flipping backwards a few feet

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gotcha.

1: Simple but brutal. I can use a technique that would ideally send the user airborne then I can follow up with this, jetpacking towards them and double knee them into the ground.

Q: Do I follow up the attack where I follow them while I drill them into the ground with my knees or do I just hit them with my knees so hard they go flying into the ground and I will still be in the air?

2: Body flicker roundhouse kick to the ribs.

3: Little hard to explain actually but simple in my head. Very choreographed tech. Basically you jump towards them and grab their arms, pulling them while your feet hand been placed in their chest/stomach, winding them. Your weight makes them fall forward and using the forward momentum, you fall back with them but rolling on your back while keeping your technique tight. They have no means of cushioning the blow since you have their arms and you send them crushing down on their shoulders (and I would assume head since logically that would be the first body part that hits the ground) and you use the already circular form of your move roll off and do a few back flips, creating the distance which could have been done freeform otherwise. Cool move though but super close range and risky.

With the new battle rules in place these would all be good for crits iirc. Terrible otherwise. And if they cannot be used as crits, just terrible. Most of them, anyway.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The Knee Smash would be executed in a way where you drive your knee into them and smash them into the ground while maintaining contact, meaning that you'd descent alongside them. Wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Critical attacks are only those that either cannot be perceived or those targeting specific vital body parts such as the heart, eyes, heart, etc. These wouldn't be crits unless they target one of those mentioned. Next set

( Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki ) - Mantis Double Strike
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user holds their arms in such a way that they resemble blades. By covering their arms in a layer of wind chakra the user is then able to deliver knifehand strikes that possess considerable cutting ability.

( Testsu Sen Genkotsu ) - Iron Wire Fist
Range: Mid
Description: By wrapping ninja wire around their fists and controlling their breathing the user is able to deliver precise and deadly strikes that are able to knock targets back several meters.

( Chouyaku Kage Dageki ) - Jumping Shadow Strike
chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user appears below a target in a low stance, striking at the pressure points in their inner thighs. A successful strike should cause an opponent to collapse, allowing the user to deliver a series of rising punches.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would make sense. You could jam your knees into them and send them flying downward without following through and landing with them. You see how many people in Naurto got send from top to bottom with a single taijutsu strike? Pls. However, what you said answered my question. So I would land with them and crush them. Roger that.

Gotcha. Then these aren't quite bad since those circumstances could be met albeit perhaps hard to do in my opnion.

1: Okay so it says mantis double strike as if you strike twice consecutively with wind-enhanced strikes however the description is ambiguous and gives no direction. It just says that is what you are able to deliver. So unlike all of these that are very descriptive, can I freeform how I go about delivering these strikes? Or is a method to how they are supposed to be delivered? Other than that, no questions. A precise wind-enhanced "double" strike.

2: Brass knuckles but with wire.

3: Simple, however, what does "appears below the target" entail? Can they stop me from getting there or is it like a body flicker where I am just there because I am too quick and they have to defend from the strike itself? Considering no elements altering the terrain limiting fast movements are in play. Because this can't be teleporting.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Mantis double strike isn't ambiguous. It's also not consecutive strikes. Yo hold your hands similar to that of a praying mantis and cover them with wind chakra, then you deliver a strike with both hands. That is where the "double" comes in. You using both hands. You can control where the attack lands though, meaning you can target vital spots and such.

I'll stop you here in regards to using body flicker for these techniques that say you appear behind/above/beneath/beside the opponent. For these techniques, you're approaching the target at your running/movement speed. So you're closing the distance and then executing the techniques. By "appears below the target", you'd adopt a low stance as you approach and then execute the technique. An opponent can both interrupt your approach or allow you to approach and counter the strikes to the thighs.

Next set

( Danshingu Senpu ) - Dancing Hurricane
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: By executing a handstand and keeping their legs horizontal to the ground the user is able to deliver a series of spinning kicks to the target’s midsection.

( Assai Kuma Kobushi ) - Crushing Bear Fist
Description: By snapping one leg backwards and using the resulting torque to push their body forwards and increase the force of their strike the user is able to deliver a devastating superman punch to their target.

( Sanmai Ashige ) - Absorption Kick
Type: Defensive
Description: This is based around the Bak Mai Pa of Southern Chinese marital arts and the use of enemy's body weight. The user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when they are attacking with Taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration, the user will absorb the power of the enemy's attack and rebound it with the kick to send the enemy flying.
Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1:This but spinning on your hands.

2:

3: ¿Que? I don’t understand this at all.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
For absorption kick, you basically raise your bent leg and use it to block an incoming attack of equal strength. By making use of your chakra in the said leg and your body weight, you rebound the attack back to your opponent by releasing the absorbed force through a kick.

Last four techniques for B ranks

( Ikazuchi Ono Handou ) - Thunder Axe Kick
Description: The user charges one leg with lightning chakra and then jumps into the air, positioning themselves to deliver a powerful flying kick to their target. Due to the infusion of lightning chakra the kick is able to partially paralyze the area whereupon it connects for one turn.

( Arashi Nageru ) - Tornado Throw
Description: The user grabs ahold of a target by their clothing and then spins them around in a circular motion above their head. Using the momentum of the spin the user then slams the target into the ground.

( Mamushi Kiba ) - Viper's Fang
Type: Defensive
Description: By tracking an opponent’s incoming punch the user is able to deliver a spear hand strike to a pressure point in the target’s arm, thus disabling the use of the arm for two turns.

( Nikui Kiwa ) - Hard Edge
Description: The user reinforces their elbows and knees with earth chakra and then charges towards the target in order to deliver a series of knee and elbow strikes with enough force to bend steel.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1: A paralyzing jumping lightning kick. I imagine this akin to an elemental dynamic entry, sort of. Very useful as it can paralyze a part of the body it hits for a turn.

2: Off brand primary lotus.

3: Seems like a counter attack, much like the absorption kick but a punch that counters a punch capable of paralyzing the arm that got countered.

4: Just a flurry of elbows and knees enhanced by earth chakra, making them hard.

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Tornado Throw is nothing like primary lotus. you lift the enemy above your head and then spin them around before slamming them into the ground. Other than that one I don't see any issue with your explanation of the other three.

( Taba Ryuu Roppou Ashige ) - Coiling Dragon Kick
Damage points: 60
Description: The user appears below their target in a burst of speed, having assumed a low stance, and then uses their hands to twist their body into a spinning motion in order to deliver a powerful kick meant to send the opponent airborne. This technique can be used to prepare for a variety of other offensive maneuvers.

( Danshingu Kijuuki Kiruma Ashige ) - Dancing Crane Wheel Kick
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: By charging their legs with chakra the user enables themselves to jump high into the air, appearing behind an airborne target in a burst of speed. Utilizing the momentum of their jump the user then delivers a number of spinning kicks, sending the target crashing into the ground.

(Monsu-n Kobushi) – Monsoon Fist
Range: Mid
Description: The user charges their fists with water chakra and then attacks the opponent with a combo of five strikes. The first two are to the chest, lifting them off the ground slightly and then with a second blow, lifting them up into the air to follow through with a sweeping hi-kick to the chest, sending them through the air. Then the user will above the enemy and then finish them off with a drop-kick into the stomach, sending them crashing into the ground. All the water hits deposit water onto the target's clothes, creating a heaviness pressing on them from the density of the water. The water attacks cause the enemy to suffer heavy breathing.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohhhh I thought you AND the opponent go into the air. So you basically just rag doll them over your head and then slam them down on their head, all whilst staying grounded yourself. Got it.

1: Okay I can’t really describe this but I’ve actually seen it. I believe this is one of Rock Lee’s moves in one of the Naruto games. I THINK. Not the dash/appearing under the opening but the double drill kick thing with both legs. Basically using your arms/hands as a spring and to get you to spin.

2: I am not sure how to explain this one as it very thoroughly explains itself in the description so I would just be repeating exactly what it says.

3: A flurry of water-infused punches and kicks I will probably never use.

But I do have a question, will a boost to water aid this technique? Or does any elemental boost effect any of these elemental tai moves, for that matter?

As much as I like some of these, most of these are quite pointless in the scheme of things. It entails things that “finish up” the technique in the technique’s description but a good tai move would leave that for the RPer’s imagination. Like if a tai move hits the opponent in the air, they should stay there as for more options of follow up if it hits. These take away all your follow up options that could lead to more damage or more battle strat options and I am not a fan. Still cool though. I still do like some of these. Sorry for the little rant. Just thought a little bit of chatter outside of the actual training would be nice. My bad.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
To answer your question about Monsoon Fist, I don't believe a boost to water would boost this technique. No worries about the rant though, I get what you mean.

Next set.

( Tora Kijuuki Ryousha Katachi Genkotsu ) - Tiger Crane Paired Form Fist
Description: The user carefully controls their breathing and then delivers two very powerful strikes to their target. One blow, a punch, should strike the collarbone with enough force to crack it while the other, a palm strike, should strike the throat and crush the windpipe.

( Wakai Ryuucho Hazumi ) - Young Flowing Spring
Description: The user begins by sending a flying kick straight towards the enemy's upper body, likely causing the target to guard the attack. After hitting the guard, the user then spins 360 degrees and brings their left foot up, breaking the guard and kicking the enemy with the right leg to the chin to send them into the air. Then the user lands on the ground and quickly uses a burst of chakra from their feet to launch themselves above the enemy and finish them off by hammer-kicking them into the ground.

( Ikazuchi Hirate Dageki ) - Thunder Palm Strike
Description: The user charges their hand with an electrical current and then strikes at a target’s shoulder. The electrical current discharges on contact and can numb the arm for a short period of time, thus preventing the enemy from making any seals. The numbing effect lasts for one turn.