Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So to a lot of people, this might be plain stupid but this is actually a really close match. If you go and look at their feats then it's basically the same. They are both yonkos and are both really physically strong. Not only that but they both have insane durability and both have insane devil fruits. A lot of people might say that Kaido is easily winning because big mom can't hurt him or that his powers go beyond plus ultra.

I'm just going to make a list of sorts showing like who is better at certain things. ( This is my opinion btw. You can comment your own list and we can compare them)

Physical strength: Big mom ( We have seen more impressive things from Big mom)

Durability: Both ( We have seen Kaido bleed before but we have never seen Big mom take any huge amount of damage)

Speed: Kaido ( Because of dragon form basically)

Devil fruit power: Both ( I can't really decide)

Mental state: Both ( They both have some sort of mental problem. That being Big mom is basically hungry all the time and Kaido is basically drunk all the time)

Crew: Big mom ( This one does not count to like 1v1 but I just want to put it here anyway)

So what do you guys think? Who is stronger and why?

Reactions: Hammock

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So to a lot of people, this might be plain stupid but this is actually a really close match. If you go and look at their feats then it's basically the same. They are both yonkos and are both really physically strong. Not only that but they both have insane durability and both have insane devil fruits. A lot of people might say that Kaido is easily winning because big mom can't hurt him or that his powers go beyond plus ultra.

I'm just going to make a list of sorts showing like who is better at certain things. ( This is my opinion btw. You can comment your own list and we can compare them)

Physical strength: Big mom ( We have seen more impressive things from Big mom)

Durability: Both ( We have seen Kaido bleed before but we have never seen Big mom take any huge amount of damage)

Speed: Kaido ( Because of dragon form basically)

Devil fruit power: Both ( I can't really decide)

Mental state: Both ( They both have some sort of mental problem. That being Big mom is basically hungry all the time and Kaido is basically drunk all the time)

Crew: Big mom ( This one does not count to like 1v1 but I just want to put it here anyway)

So what do you guys think? Who is stronger and why?
I agree with you on most of the part, but considering how Kaido didn't die even after jumping from the Sky Island how are you gonna give durability to Big Mom? I mean it's a close match for sure, the island they fight in would get destroyed to pieces, but the reason I'm choosing Kaido is just that he has longer durability than Big mom. Its definitely High diff matchup tho

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you on most of the part, but considering how Kaido didn't die even after jumping from the Sky Island how are you gonna give durability to Big Mom? I mean it's a close match for sure, the island they fight in would get destroyed to pieces, but the reason I'm choosing Kaido is just that he has longer durability than Big mom. Its definitely High diff matchup tho
I do see where you are coming from and I do agree that Kaido is probably gonna win since 1v1 always bet on Kaido.

Reactions: Hammock

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Kaido was introduced as the premier one v one fighter and is championed as the strongest (of the known) creatures on land, sea or otherwise. As it stands he has better physical capabilities than anything Linlin has shown. He soaked G4 Boundman and proceeded to one-shot it. Whatever your opinions on Boundman are its not vastly superior/inferior to Queen. Comparatively Linlin couldn't bring down Queen. If the argument is she was experiencing hunger pangs, the counterargument is Kaido was near inebriated. On the subject of their alcoholism and gluttony, one of these Emperors suffers significantly due to their vice. Kaido has subjugated 3 Supernovas within his ranks.

Whatever your opinions of them are, they will be crucial in turning tides of the battle. During his confrontation with Luffy, he expressed his crew had several HH users. While I am of the opinion YC of a specific level can more or less compete. It bears remembering his 3rd Commander feats are confronting Neko/Inu > Admiral(s) Consignment > Shutenmaru. OFC this goofy clown lost but we're looking from the PoV of crew potrayal. Add to this King's first action in this manga was baptizing an invading crew. Page One managed to push Wano Raid Suit Sanji. Oven and Daifuku got dunked on by regular Sanji. The things Linlin has going for her is Devil Fruits. Soul Soul is disgusting. Meanwhile her other children have their own Hax and potential combinations which would be a nightmare. Bobbins, Mont-dOr - Brulee can camp and spam.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido was introduced as the premier one v one fighter and is championed as the strongest (of the known) creatures on land, sea or otherwise. As it stands he has better physical capabilities than anything Linlin has shown. He soaked G4 Boundman and proceeded to one-shot it. Whatever your opinions on Boundman are its not vastly superior/inferior to Queen. Comparatively Linlin couldn't bring down Queen. If the argument is she was experiencing hunger pangs, the counterargument is Kaido was near inebriated. On the subject of their alcoholism and gluttony, one of these Emperors suffers significantly due to their vice. Kaido has subjugated 3 Supernovas within his ranks.

Whatever your opinions of them are, they will be crucial in turning tides of the battle. During his confrontation with Luffy, he expressed his crew had several HH users. While I am of the opinion YC of a specific level can more or less compete. It bears remembering his 3rd Commander feats are confronting Neko/Inu > Admiral(s) Consignment > Shutenmaru. OFC this goofy clown lost but we're looking from the PoV of crew potrayal. Add to this King's first action in this manga was baptizing an invading crew. Page One managed to push Wano Raid Suit Sanji. Oven and Daifuku got dunked on by regular Sanji. The things Linlin has going for her is Devil Fruits. Soul Soul is disgusting. Meanwhile her other children have their own Hax and potential combinations which would be a nightmare. Bobbins, Mont-dOr - Brulee can camp and spam.
First off: I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond but when I first saw it then I was like "Omg that's sooooooo long. I can read that another time" So I did and now I'm doing it.

So you say a bunch of things like Kaido has better physical capabilities, Kaido has a better crew and that Linlins devil fruit is disgusting. Ok so I'm not like a person who likes to make a long response but I will try and tackle every single point.

The reason I said that Linlin is stronger physically is that we have not seen that much physically wise from Kaido and the things we have seen from Linlin is impressive. I was talking to my brother about this and he was confused about what Kaido has even done physically wise besides punching Luffy. Like punching Luffy is not that big of a deal and Linlin has done the same. Linlin killed a 300-year-old giant when she was just 5 and was throwing Queen around like it was nothing. So yeah, in my opinion, Linlin has better physical capabilities then Kaido.

So you think that Kaido has a better crew. To me, that's just funny. So Kaido has 3 Supernovas and has a bunch of other devil fruit users. Linlin has more than one kid that is stronger than Luffy ( At least at the Totland arc). Katakuri is the best Observation khaki user that we have seen like there is no debate about that and was really close to beating Luffy if not killing him. (In my opinion than Katakuri is stronger than Luffy. (Totland arc btw. Idk now) Also Crackers would have killed Luffy if it wasn't for Nami and even Smoothie could have killed Luffy. The reason I'm bringing this up is that Luffy is without a doubt the strongest Supernova and many of Linlins kids can beat him. Not only that but Linlin has more on powerful devil fruit users on her crew so I just think she has a stronger crew.

Tbh I was offended when you said that Linlins devil fruit is disgusting because it's my favorite devil fruit. Why do you even think it's disgusting like its hella powerful. Her devil fruit is one of the most powerful ones in the series. I can admit that she is not the best at using it and her personality mix with it is a little meh. If we look at mother caramel and how she used it then omg. Her homies were more terrifying and I do know that the only reason why is because of her personality.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden Kaido was introduced jumping 10KM as a suicide attempt. The author's intention at highlighting the feat was couldn't be replicated with the ease. As either someone would die or suffer significant wounds. His physical abilities are on display when he took an entire barrage from Boundman. From a Luffy who had better physical feats and haki -- including FS than Queen. After-which he resumed his drinking sessions. Queen dropped on Linlin's head and knocked her out. What Linlin did was impressive for a 5 year old. However, in no shape does it speak to her physical strength superiority over Kaido. As the feat has been accomplished by a character with a fraction of the strength. Fresh into the Grandline and without any gears Luffy fought and significantly wounded Dorry. Despite, the explosion he was in still better physical condition than a 300 YEAR old giant. With Gears he one-shot a Hardjuin, who again was in better physical condition than a geriatric giant. Luffy's G3 and G4 onslaught against Kaido (even with his damage soaking) was destroying segments of the city. He no sold it.

Luffy starts out WCI inferior to Cracker. The arc culminates with him fighting Katakuri as peers. Its an unquestioned manga fact that SHs progress per island and arc. In the last arc Oda's intention was to catapult Luffy beyond Yonko Commanders. To use this as an indictment against Calamities fall on its back. Replace King, Queen and Jack against Toto-Land Luffy and they kill him too. Capone who vouched for Katakuri's abilities straight out calls Nekomamushi a monster. Neko who Inu is content at matching. Yet, he outright called Jack a monster. The same Jack is clowned by Queen and King for being a let-down and not on par. Linlin sent out Cracker specifically because Luffy beat Doflamingo. Indicating Cracker is the BARE MINIMUM required for WCI Luffy. Which means only 2 more children could've beat Luffy -- Sweet Generals aka Yonko Commander. Kaido also has his own 3. As I said Supernova's aren't light weight. You can now add Drake being speculated as YC himself.

The things Linlin has going for her is Devil Fruits. Soul Soul is disgusting. Meanwhile her other children have their own Hax and potential combinations which would be a nightmare. Bobbins, Mont-dOr - Brulee can camp and spam. << The expression means >> To have something that is favorable, beneficial, or advantageous to one. I don't mean disgusting as repulsive and weak, I mean its sick.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally think big mom would not kill kaido but definitely win. add her homies and technically its not one on one ;) she will win. if he enters dragon form hes fucked. zeus and Prometheus would eat him alive. so he would be forced to his human form no matter what, and big mom with just nepoleon was equal to kaido for over 12 hours. imagine if zeus was lighting him up(zeuss lightning was more powerful than enels) and Prometheus firing him up (he seems more potent than the mera mera no mi if u ask me) and they cant be hurt by haki. I think big mom is the styrongest character in the series with her homies. I think only akainu could match her ;) of course I do though hes my favorite character. whitebeard couldn't keep him down so kaido and big mom cant. he would burn zeus and Prometheus. he would rain lava meteors to destroy dragon kaido. he would punch a hole through both kaido in human/hybrid form whatever it is and big mom.