Kaguya, Hamura, Hagoromo and clans explanation

dportugues

Member
21 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's hard to say if the Byakugan was indeed the natural eye of Kaguya. I believe that is the case, or I just really like the idea of it. Gaining all three eyes from eating the fruit just seems a little stale. She will be such a great and dynamic character with her original eyes being the byakugan.
 

Mr Hiru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,415 posts 546 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
546
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Honord Sage

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,764 posts 621 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
16,764
Reaction score
621
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto and Hinata are very distant cousins like Sasuke and Tsunade are the same way as Jews and Arabs are cousins going back to Abraham.
 
Last edited:

Mr Hiru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,415 posts 546 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
546
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The possible pairing Naruto-Hinata is still possible.

I mean, even Tsunade who has blood of Senju and Uzumaki, is in the series... and I still don't know about an Uzumaki with these jugs. I wonder if the jugs are from the Senju or somewhere else (the non-known parents of Tsunade).
 
Top