Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before she took the fruit kaguya was seems to be a kind woman even showed sadness when she saw her friend died infront of her to save her, i was wondering if she was also trying to achieve peace thats why she took the fruit? How?
For me the before kaguya who was not talkable and kind was really thinking about getting the fruit, she knows the consequences for it but at the same time she doesnt want it... she took the fruit not only to defeat isshiki but probably to fix the earth mess up world but yeah...probably the needs of the chakra fruit inside her eating her up inside thats why as much as possible she was limiting the people that she tooks over cos she was finding a way to stop it.

Probably the fight beetween hamura, hagoromo vs kaguya was intense that it weaked her and the 10 tails inside her or what ever it is ending up possesing her i dont know it seems to me that kaguya was there to protect the earth from this otsutsiki's who try to take it over, i really think kaguya was a good person trying his best to defeat this monsters that eventually will come to the ninja world

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have the almost the exact same theory
What if Isshiki is actually the hero of Shinobi? He's gone all these years without bothering for a vessel until now. Why? What if he was actually content with the 1,000 years of warring? I believe Isshiki was popular among the populace when he ruled alongside Kaguya and that he had their backing. What did Kaguya want? Peace. Isshiki? Chaos. I think Isshiki, backed by Shinobi, challenged Kaguya's rule. After eating the fruit to do so, Kaguya probably became rebranded as a demon once she crushed Isshiki and his supporters. Kaguya wanted to reclaim all chakra? Perhaps she was actually bent on destroying Shinobi.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto