xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt sasuke will become hokage but it's still a possibility.. I believe that at least being thought of as hokage You have to be acknowledged by the village. it's not always necessarily about power. If you think about it all the hokages are connected so I think anyone who's under the hashi legacy will be hokage

The legacy

1st Hashirama: because the people chose because he was the best of the best.

2nd Tobirama: being the brother of hashi

3rd Hiruzen: being the student of the second

4th Minato: being a student of jaryiya who's a student of hiruzen

5th Tsunades: being a student of hiruzen

6th Danzo: being a student of tobirama and partner to hiruzen.

I feel the top four candidates for the next hokage are (not in any specific order)

1. kakashi being the student of minato
2. naruto being the student of kakashi, jariya and being the son minato.
3. sasuke being the student of kakashi and orchimaru.
4. Sakura being the student of kakashi and tsunade.
5. Obito being a student of minato (but highly unlikely due to his past)

I believe that someone outside of this lineage will never become hokage. (sorry kiba)

If you look at the kages from the other villages you can tell that they follow a family well a few of them at least

This system is just like dynasty' or monarchy's

The second part I'm not sure if there will kage rule after the war. They have been talking about a united nation so I think there is a possibility of there being a council. Like 2 of the strongest/wisest representatives from all the villages are the leaders of the whole thing trying to bring peace.

What are your thoughts?

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is already stated by itachi that one must first be acknowledged in order to become hokage.
Also,Konoha is a diplomatic society given that they choose who there next hokage is.
Obviously the ninja in question must meet the standards and also be able to set new ones themselves.

Hiruzen was a student of tobirama,but the reason he was elected is because of his will of fire and minato had no connection to hiruzen whatsoever.

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Danzou was never a Legal Hokage U_U

Look at clans of hokages :-

1st hokage---> Senju Clan
2nd Hokage---> Senju Clan
3rd Hokage ---> Sarutobi Clan
4th Hokage---> Namikaze or Unknown
5th Hokage---> Senju Clan

if we look at previous hokage's clans then we can know that who will be next hokages:-
first 2 hokages were Senjus and 3rd hokage were from Sarutobi clan

After Senju there should be another senju hokage just like in past

6th Hokage---> Uzumaki Clan/Senju Clan (Uzumaki Naruto)

After 2 consecutive senju hokages there was a hokage from sarutobi clan then it means 7th hokage will be:-

7th Hokage---> Sarutobi Clan (Konohamaru Sarutobi)

Last edited:

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I doubt sasuke will become hokage but it's still a possibility.. I believe that at least being thought of as hokage You have to be acknowledged by the village. it's not always necessarily about power. If you think about it all the hokages are connected so I think anyone who's under the hashi legacy will be hokage

The legacy

1st Hashirama: because the people chose because he was the best of the best.

2nd Tobirama: being the brother of hashi

3rd Hiruzen: being the student of the second

4th Minato: being a student of jaryiya who's a student of hiruzen

5th Tsunades: being a student of hiruzen

6th Danzo: being a student of tobirama and partner to hiruzen.

I feel the top four candidates for the next hokage are (not in any specific order)

1. kakashi being the student of minato
2. naruto being the student of kakashi, jariya and being the son minato.
3. sasuke being the student of kakashi and orchimaru.
4. Sakura being the student of kakashi and tsunade.
5. Obito being a student of minato (but highly unlikely due to his past)

I believe that someone outside of this lineage will never become hokage. (sorry kiba)

If you look at the kages from the other villages you can tell that they follow a family well a few of them at least

This system is just like dynasty' or monarchy's

The second part I'm not sure if there will kage rule after the war. They have been talking about a united nation so I think there is a possibility of there being a council. Like 2 of the strongest/wisest representatives from all the villages are the leaders of the whole thing trying to bring peace.

What are your thoughts?
nicely though out but at the end of the day it will be naruto's seat to take. and with shikamaru kiba and shino as advisers, saasuke leading the anbu and intoregation corps, hinata as naruto's wife, sakura the head of medics..