Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, most of you have seen the proposed village system, and looks like we will be going ahead with it. For the system, we will require a Kage for each village.
Your role as Kage would be similar to leading one of the old social groups. You will be required to assign missions, fight, run your village effectively and fairly. It is vital you keep you Village active. If you think you can do this then please apply, the only requirment is that you must be at least Sannin rank. The mods will then look through the applicants and assign the Kages. There will be no more than five villages to start with; Leaf, Rock, Sand, Mist and Cloud

If you would like to apply please fill this in:

Username:
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage):
Other:

For the 'other' part you can type whatever you like, just something about you or why you should be picked

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username:~Sasuke Uchiha~
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage):Hokage
Other:My dream is too become the hokage
I'm pretty old on the site and i saw my fare share of war(s) and fights and gain lots of EXP and i think that i can use that EXP too lead a village and keeps thing in order.

Last edited:

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Ace
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage): Hokage
Other: ... I like Cheesecake.

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: RokuNR
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage): Hokage or Mizukage
Other: I really want to be the Hokage because it's been my dream to protect my village, so I'm willing to put my life on the line. I'm also able to head a large group of people and keep it in check (I'm the moderator of the New Gotei 13 [20+ members] and I approve and moderate mostly everything that happens)

Last edited:

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just one more thing, the position you put is just a preference. You may not get any Kage title, or you may get a title different from the one asked for. What you put down is nothing but a preference

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Drake aka Akira
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage): Raikage
Other:
I would like to be hokage to prove i am capable of keeping things together. I am also pretty much cool with everyone, and i have had experience like this on other several web sites, so I believe i know what i am doing. I also created which has been put on hold the system the seven swordsmen, but anyway i think i am suitable to become kage and I would like to help the new comers the best way i can and i won't go power crazy. I would include all my villagers/members opinions in decision making

Last edited:

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Izuna Uchiha
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage): Mizukage
Other: For those who once were in anbu, u know that I am a devoted member and willing to work in any possible way to improve a group. If I am given the position of Mizukage, I think I would be able to help the young ones with training/mission while keeping the group active, ahead of the others, and always full of innovation.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Username:
Skye Kaguya
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage): Kazekage
Other: I would also be interested in Mizukage because of allegiances to Hidden Mist. But i feel that Kazekage is the best choice for me.

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Username:
Skye Kaguya
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage): Kazekage
Other: I would also be interested in Mizukage because of allegiances to Hidden Mist. But i feel that Kazekage is the best choice for me.
Declined
So, most of you have seen the proposed village system, and looks like we will be going ahead with it. For the system, we will require a Kage for each village.
Your role as Kage would be similar to leading one of the old social groups. You will be required to assign missions, fight, run your village effectively and fairly. It is vital you keep you Village active. If you think you can do this then please apply, the only requirment is that you must be at least Sannin rank. The mods will then look through the applicants and assign the Kages. There will be no more than five villages to start with; Leaf, Rock, Sand, Mist and Cloud

If you would like to apply please fill this in:

Username:
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage):
Other:

For the 'other' part you can type whatever you like, just something about you or why you should be picked

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: BishamonSama
Preferred Position (Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage): Tsuchikage
Other: I'm not applying in order to gain power by my own choice. I'm applying solely because Raiden said I should apply, for the community's benefit, rather than my own.

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess that's pretty much everyone
If you havn't applied yet and would like to i urge you to do so as soon as possible as i'll be submitting the list to the mods soon

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first five Kage have been chosen, they are;

Hokage - RokuNR
Kazekage - ~Sasuke Uchiha~
Mizukage - Hellsbadass
Raikage - Izuna Uchiha
Tsuchikage - Goro Kaguya and BishamonSama

*Goro Kaguya and BishamonSama were selected as joint Kages for the time being, due to questionable activity and questionable commitment*
*This thread will remain open, feel free to still apply, as new positions will open all the time*

NB Staff~

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first five Kage have been chosen, they are;

Hokage - RokuNR
Kazekage - ~Sasuke Uchiha~
Mizukage - Hellsbadass
Raikage - Izuna Uchiha
Tsuchikage - Goro Kaguya and BishamonSama

*Goro Kaguya and BishamonSama were selected as joint Kages for the time being, due to questionable activity and questionable commitment*
*This thread will remain open, feel free to still apply, as new positions will open all the time*

NB Staff~
Then let them fight to the death to see which one deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.