Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I'm bored, so here's one of my old theories that never gets much attention. I believe that Kagami was Obito's and Shisui's father, and that Obito and Shisui are brothers. And don't worry I may start out with comparing their looks, but there's more. If look at these three pictures, IMO they look pretty damn similar:

Kagami
You must be registered for see images
Shisui
Obito, IMO this is the best picture when it comes to looking the same as the other two, and I would personally prefer it to be in black and white, but the coloring job is pretty good:
Now like I said, I have a little more information on how Kagami can be their father, and I have another theory that I stole off of another forum that can show that Obito and Shisui are brothers

Alright so starting with Kagami, lets say he would be 72 like his teammate Hiruzen if he was alive today

Asuma was Hiruzen's son and he died at the age of 31 recently. Therefore 72-31=41, the age Hiruzen had Asuma. If Kagami would have been 72 and Obito would have been 30 (Kakashi's age), then 72-30=42, the age Kagami might have had Obito

Now this isn't too unreasonable for having a child. But Hiruzen had another child, it's one of Konohamaru's parents. But unfortunately we don't know that age of that parent

Let's say hypothetically that they both had children around the same time and that Shisui would probably be Obito's younger brother and was 4 years younger like Sasuke was to Itachi, 72-(30-4)=46; IMO it's not the best time to have a kid, but it's still possible. And being 5 years older that Itachi would fit for being his surrogate "older brother." Unfortunately that's all I really have on Kagami. I have a little more on Shisui and Obito though

Now this is 100% someone else's theory, I did not make this theory at all and I take no credit for it. I stole it off of another forum. It's called the black dot theory, and it involves everyone with MS. It's about how the six people who had MS in the manga so far "fit" someone else's MS to make EMS

Take a look at Madara and Izuna's MS
Notice how Madara has a black dot in center. Now here is Izuna's:
Notice how Izuna has an open red circle. Together they "fit" and make Madara's EMS

It's the same with Itachi and Sasuke also:
Itachi has the open red circle
And Sasuke has the black dot
Together these two also "fit" and make Sasuke's EMS

Interestingly Kakashi (Obito) has an open red circle
And Shisui had a black dot
*Some kids immediate response*: OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG KAKASHI CAN GET EMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Well I don't think Kakashi can get EMS, Itachi stated that only Uchiha could get EMS:
But if this theory is true, I couldn't help but think that Kishi will troll us and show that Itachi didn't destroy the crow with Shisui's eye so Kakashi could get EMS (remember that dead crow in that panel before Itachi and Sasuke vs Kabuto?)

Anyways another couple of similarities between Shisui and Obito is the fact that they both gave their Sharingan's to their best friends to help them in the future, and they both don't have the curse of hatred normal for the Uchiha clan

Now I expect the first response to be why is this relevant to the story, they're all dead? And my response to that is to use your imaginations, and that's it......

Anyways do you guys agree with this theory? Is there a possibility of Kagami being the father of Obito and Shisui

NOTE: If the pics don't work for you for some reason, here is the link to the page on Naruto wikia to compare the pics of Mangekyo Sharingan's in the manga

saaaaaadpanda

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible, but Obito would have had to have been an "oops" baby. Kagami was like from Hiruzen's generation. He would've been pretty old when Obito was born.

SasukeTheViper EMS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice well put theory ..., It's very plausible .

but still everything is up to Kishi ...

I like the theory between every Mangekyou Sharingan .

+Rep for effort .

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito would be a generation older. o.o He's from Kakashi's generation, while Itachi and Kagami came afterwards..It's a nice theory, but for me to believe it, there has to be less of a ...grey area.

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible, but Obito would have had to have been an "oops" baby. Kagami was like from Hiruzen's generation. He would've been pretty old when Obito was born.
I'm saying Kagami was Obito and Shisui's father. Hiruzen had a kid at 41, it wouldn't be unreasonable for Kagami to have a kid at the age of 42

Obito would be a generation older. o.o He's from Kakashi's generation, while Itachi and Kagami came afterwards..It's a nice theory, but for me to believe it, there has to be less of a ...grey area.
Kagami is from Hiruzen's generation, he would be at least 40 years older than Obito. And I'm saying if Shisui was his younger brother, the timeline would "fit" Shisui being Itachi's older surrogate brother

And for all of you saying this is a Tobi theory, I did not mention his name once in my OP :hint: