Kabuto's plans for Sasuke ?

MaitoKage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i know, but for all we know his main intention back then may have been to kill Sasuke ( for obvious reasons ). It's obvious now that he has bigger plans than that, which somehow involve Sasuke or maybe he still wants to kill him but he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to do so.

"ahan"? what do you mean by that ? Is it even English ?
Time you reply, make it more than one word.

Spelling aside, i want to know why you think Kabuto is a good guy ? Any proof ? if so link it in a post.

Sorry i know you wanted a post but Kabuto clearly left a trail for the konoha ninja, and came with either an excuse or reason to not kill Anko? Im not saying that hes good or bad but im definately stating that one could make the arguement, check out the tension between kabuto and madara in the earlier mangas when they first meet.

Nemonia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt Kabuto is after revenge, if he could he would have killed Orochimaru himself most likely. Kabuto is power hungry and I would guess that he would like to experiment on Sasuke's DNA and make himself stronger, he's still a scientist somewhat.

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt Kabuto is after revenge, if he could he would have killed Orochimaru himself most likely. Kabuto is power hungry and I would guess that he would like to experiment on Sasuke's DNA and make himself stronger, he's still a scientist somewhat.
thats his downfall, if he really thinks he can actually stand a chance against sasuke now. the only possible way for him to actually kill or capture sasuke would be if sasuke was extremely injured, and even then kabuto would still have to defeat sasuke's team (suigetsu, jugo) and possibly madara or even naruto. its unclear if madara will keep his word about handing sasuke over after the war. but considering that sasuke is one of the last uchiha clan memebers alive, i really doubt madara would give him up for the simple reason of how strong sasukes become. and if something like this were to happen madara would taunt naruto to intervene and try to save sasuke, knowing that sasukes in trouble naruto would rush there with kakashi, and sakura maybe alot more will come too. kabuto wouldnt have time to do anything to sasuke because they would stop him and then F*** his A** up for trying to do whatever it is he wanted to do to sasuke.

(kabuto) "WHAT?!!!!, how did you find me? (naruto) "I WONT LET YOU EXPERIMENT ON SASUKE!!!! GIANT RESENG-SHURIKEN!!!!!!!!!!"

(kabuto) "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....(gets lifted off the ground and sent flying off into the air and then it expands bigger and kills kabuto.... defeats kabuto exactly like kakuzu.)

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry i know you wanted a post but Kabuto clearly left a trail for the konoha ninja, and came with either an excuse or reason to not kill Anko? Im not saying that hes good or bad but im definately stating that one could make the arguement, check out the tension between kabuto and madara in the earlier mangas when they first meet.
Kabuto is far from a good guy, everything he does is now for his own benefit. He left a trail for the Konoha Shinobi so that they could find Madara's Hideout, nothing more nothing less.

For all we know, it could have been Konoha Shinobi that destroyed his Village before he went where ever the hell he did after that and he wants to get Revenge for that.

ChrysaBella

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HE'S SICK ... not even closer to an innocent or good person

Last edited: