Ady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara wants "to be complete" and after seeing the latest chapter I think that to be complete he needs all six paths....so he has :

- senju
- uzumaki
- uchiha

I think two of that paths must have something to do with the biakugan and the tailed beasts and the last one has something in common with kabuto's summoning...and maybe that's why madara couldn't refuse kabuto

BRYMBZ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara wants "to be complete" and after seeing the latest chapter I think that to be complete he needs all six paths....so he has :

- senju
- uzumaki
- uchiha

I think two of that paths must have something to do with the biakugan and the tailed beasts and the last one has something in common with kabuto's summoning...and maybe that's why madara couldn't refuse kabuto
Real well thought... We don't have nothing proving that Byakugan is directly connected with the history, but so far and after seeing this week manga I realized we don't know nothing about six paths...

So, and since Byakugan, Sharingan and Rinnegan are all eyes techniques...probably your right...

The Kabuto summoning is probably some of the paths...it makes sense

Tsuchikage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm its possible, but there arent enough of the tech groups to fill all 6 paths it seems...so seriously i believe it is three senju and three uchiha with uzamaki being part of senju