Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi all...

I dont have any proof... just a feeling I got form reading this weeks manga... and Kabuto's face with lines form his lips...

please let me know what you think... this would mean he would have taught his jutsu to someone... trust them to kill him and bring him back to life... :shrug:

also why does he not just bring Orochimaru back to life and then Orochi would not die and they can learn all the jutsu they want...:sy:

also clicking the "Thank you" button helps bring KONY to justice...

:flaw:
:scorps:

SAGA

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi all...

I dont have any proof... just a feeling I got form reading this weeks manga... and Kabuto's face with lines form his lips...

please let me know what you think... this would mean he would have taught his jutsu to someone... trust them to kill him and bring him back to life... :shrug:

also why does he not just bring Orochimaru back to life and then Orochi would not die and they can learn all the jutsu they want...:sy:

also clicking the "Thank you" button helps bring KONY to justice...

:flaw:
:scorps:
You must be registered for see images

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper">a.Orochimaru is not dead,hence he can't be vrought back to life.<br /> b.Kabuto wouldn't want that...if this is Kabuto.</div>

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree and Orochimaru could be the one truly disgusted as Kabuto and Kabuto could be trap within Orochimaru consciousness. Orochimaru is playing the part. Maybe.

Also I heard that the Kony whatever dude has been inactive for years now and the dude, who is sponsoring, is running a scheme for money or something.

Reimei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto is like that because Orochimaru's cells are taking over his body and turning him into some snake-like freak.

Second, he can't bring Oro back because he was sealed by Itachi's Totsuka sword.

Nuff said :scorps:

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree and Orochimaru could be the one truly disgusted as Kabuto and Kabuto could be trap within Orochimaru consciousness. Orochimaru is playing the part. Maybe.

Also I heard that the Kony whatever dude has been inactive for years now and the dude, who is sponsoring, is running a scheme for money or something.
Indeed U_U

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=5845501" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-5845501">blazekev90 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Sigh smart ppl, part of Oro was killed after the fight, so he could be brought back. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>HE. IS. NOT. DEAD. THOUGH.<br /> this means that as he is not dead,he can't be brought back to life as a zombie.</div>

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=5845537" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-5845537">blazekev90 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Do u even know wft I'm talking about. Plz refrain from quoting me </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I know exactly what you are talking about and I am replying to you with the obvious truth....</div>

MilwaukeegHost

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only way Kabuto is a zombie is if he is being controlled by Oro.

Everyone says that Oro was sealed. What was the purpose of Kishi showing the white snake escaping then? Everyone ASSUMED Oro was killed originally by Sauske and that was proven wrong, so I wouldnt hop to assumptions quite yet.

But those honestly are Oro's cells NOT some zombie sh!t. But I'm a firm believer that Lord Oro will emerge again... possibly as the TRUE VILLIAN in the end. Tis all

-gHost Senju

UnrealSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sigh smart ppl, part of Oro was killed after the fight, so he could be brought back.
Agreed that dude is a boss and a damn genius.I wonder if people realised that their is a villain vs villain thing going on.Tobi's side vs orochimarus side.I agree that oro will be the main villian in the end sense the plot started with him and it hasnt ended with him yet.Also keep in mind that it looked liked a body laying behind kabuto and it looked like it had long hair.Could be oro or someone powerful in history.

Rexoniel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto is not an edo. Doesn't really make sense to have him ask someone to kill him and bring him back as a zombie if you ask me.

Last edited:

Reimei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only way Kabuto is a zombie is if he is being controlled by Oro.

Everyone says that Oro was sealed. What was the purpose of Kishi showing the white snake escaping then? Everyone ASSUMED Oro was killed originally by Sauske and that was proven wrong, so I wouldnt hop to assumptions quite yet.

But those honestly are Oro's cells NOT some zombie sh!t. But I'm a firm believer that Lord Oro will emerge again... possibly as the TRUE VILLIAN in the end. Tis all

-gHost Senju
And then we saw that snake destroyed by amaterasu.

Agreed that dude is a boss and a damn genius.I wonder if people realised that their is a villain vs villain thing going on.Tobi's side vs orochimarus side.I agree that oro will be the main villian in the end sense the plot started with him and it hasnt ended with him yet. Also keep in mind that it looked liked a body laying behind kabuto and it looked like it had long hair. Could be oro or someone powerful in history.
That was Anko. :rolleyes:

Come on people, the only way Oro could be back is if Kishi pulls some plot no jutsu, and then all that talk about totsuka sword was complete bs.