Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find it funny to be teaching something I myself haven't been taught. Always makes me worried something is going to be done wrong, and with more common skills that can lead to a domino effect that takes great effort to fix. This, on the other hand, has less of a domino effect, meaning if I do something wrong there's only one person to contact and say things are different than taught. But that's a tangent.

Anywho, let's start with the basics. What is Life?

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
I know you won't mess up and I will ask question if I don't understanding anything because I most likely will have two of them lol.

Life? Hmm life is the basic exist or condition at which separates animals and plants from inorganic matter. Life is something that breathes, eat, and drinks for its living existing.

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My humblest apologies for the lateness of this reply.

Now, Life is the condition that defines all beings that are alive. Anything alive can grow, reproduce and self sustain themselves through processes of transforming matter into energy from which they draw their sustenance. This is the concept of life in the organic, Real Life sense of the word. In narutoverse, however, this pertains only to half of the equation. While is true that plants and other non sentient animals are alive and fill the above definition, humans and sentient animals have another concept linked to their life: Soul or Spirit. Ninjas and sentient beings in narutoverse are only alive if they have both a functioning physical, organic body and a functioning spiritual entity or soul. Both linked together make for the condition of being alive.

Now, just one more before we get into the technique (really, I'm sorry for how much this is stretching out, but we have to go over this and it's more beneficial if you at least give an attempt to answer than for me to just give you everything): how would you define the Spirit or Soul? This question is moreso based in the Naruto Universe than in ours, but if you want to try and touch on ours I won't stop you (as long as you include what it is in Narutoverse).