Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no sasuke

but kiba is there
Exactly, stranger I never talked to. Where is Sasuke?
Belserion never thinks before creating a thread Smh
Where is Sasuke? He's not a missing nin anymore.
Here's the quote from the interview with Kishimoto: "Naruto didn’t become a jounin. He became Hokage as a genin. Sasuke is not a jounin or chuunin either, but rather, since he left the village, he is a nukenin. That’s enough for them (laughs). But I thought that having him suddenly go from genin to Hokage would be amusing and Naruto-like."

Kishi disagree with you, I hope that clears it up Sasuke isn't a Konoha ninja but a Nukenin so he's not there for that reason. What's Hinata's excuse?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He still should be included. He did more to help during the war than everyone there except Naruto. :shy: It's sad that he' s forgotten. :/
Why would he be included? he's not a Konoha ninja, Even during the war he wasn't a Konoha ninja.

I'm pretty sure this rule doesn't apply to Sasuke since he's officially unranked thus he's not an official shinobi. And we all know Sasuke is god tier come on!
Kishi himself says he's a Nukenin and he kept him as that of course it doesn't apply to him. What's Hinata's excuse?

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He still should be included. He did more to help during the war than everyone there except Naruto. :shy: It's sad that he' s forgotten. :/
That's the whole point of the Show o_O
Hamura helped Hagoromo but tue whole world thought Hagoromo did everything by himself. He got the prais and Hamura continued his work on the Moon.

Same applies to Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto earns all the respect and fame for stopping the war despite Sasuke helping him out.

There is always someone who protects from the shadows xD

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ino shouldn't be missed her legendary trio jutsu for god sake... Not just Konoha hyping about it other village tho..
That's true! How could I forget about Ino! :nosh: She was superb in the war.
That's the whole point of the Show o_O
Hamura helped Hagoromo but tue whole world thought Hagoromo did everything by himself. He got the prais and Hamura continued his work on the Moon.

Same applies to Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto earns all the respect and fame for stopping the war despite Sasuke helping him out.

There is always someone who protects from the shadows xD
In Sasuke's case, I think he actually prefers to go unnoticed. If it was up to Naruto, he would be recognized as well. After all, Naruto has a good amount of respect for Sasuke and considers him his equal.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was the episode good anyway? I'm thinking about skipping the fillers until the Movie arc starts.
Nah, pal. Here is the summary
Team 7 gets a D Rank mission. They make their move. Boruto complains about low level missions, Sarada complains about Boruto's attitude. Apparently ninjas can't cross a drawbridge with a jump anymore. Turns out that the enemy is a group of hired shinobis. Mission upgrades to B Rank (or higher). They kidnap the head leader of the village.
Konohamaru tells Boruto and Co. To go back the village (?)
Since it's too dangerous. He's going to deal with the enemy by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.