Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the whole point of the Show o_O
Hamura helped Hagoromo but tue whole world thought Hagoromo did everything by himself. He got the prais and Hamura continued his work on the Moon.

Same applies to Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto earns all the respect and fame for stopping the war despite Sasuke helping him out.

There is always someone who protects from the shadows xD
Sasuke helped true yet ruined everything when he wanted to kill Naruto and 5 kages . Why should anyone respect that.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think she's there. The picture just didn't show Hinata, Sasuke and Kakashi but they are there imo.

Nah, pal. Here is the summary
Team 7 gets a D Rank mission. They make their move. Boruto complains about low level missions, Sarada complains about Boruto's attitude. Apparently ninjas can't cross a drawbridge with a jump anymore. Turns out that the enemy is a group of hired shinobis. Mission upgrades to B Rank (or higher). They kidnap the head leader of the village.
Konohamaru tells Boruto and Co. To go back the village (?)
Since it's too dangerous. He's going to deal with the enemy by himself.
Lmao I thought the same thing. They can do crazy stuff but can't jump trough simple bridge. RIP logic.

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed, but to be fair to Temari and Karui they're not konoha ninja so they wouldn't be there. We understand Ino and Hinata aren't there because they're not exceptional ninja.
Temari is now, She lives in and is a citizen of Konoha, Thus she is considered a konoha shinobi.

Just like anyone else who moves from another land/clan into konoha.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Temari is now, She lives in and is a citizen of Konoha, Thus she is considered a konoha shinobi.

Just like anyone else who moves from another land/clan into konoha.
Living somewhere doesn't make you a shinobi of that place. Unless Temari is shown or its mentioned she's been taking Konoha missions and is a konoha ninja, maybe you have her konoha ninja number so we can verify it.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no sasuke

but kiba is there
Exactly, stranger I never talked to. Where is Sasuke?
Belserion never thinks before creating a thread Smh
Technically Sasuke stopped being part of K12 when he went rogue...that’s why it’s K11 and not K12. Though I guess with Neji’s Death it would be K10 now. :shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.