You must be registered for see images

General Info:
Series Name: K-Project

Year of Serialization: 2012

Author(s):
GoRA

Artist(s): GoRA

Genre(s): Action, Supernatural, Science-Fiction,

Current Status: Finished Airing (13 episodes)

Moment of Reviewing: Completed

Other Formats:
Main Character(s):
Yashiro Isana
He is a 17 year-old student at Ashinaka High School, nicknamed Shiro. Yashiro is a regular high school student coming from a regular family. He is accused of being the "evil" Colorless King responsible for murdering Clansmen Tatara Totsuka, and thus, his life is now on the line. In the midst of his struggle for survival, Yashiro learns more about the idea of Clans, Clansmen, and Kings.

Kuroh Yatogami
He is the 18-year-old vassal of the former 7th King, Ichigen Miwa. Kuroh's goal is to fulfill his deceased master's final wish: kill the "evil" King said to be the next Colorless King, otherwise known as his successor. With the events of Tatara Totsuka's death, Kuroh accuses Yashiro of being the "evil" King, and aspires to kill him. Kuroh is a skilled swordsman and additionally possesses an unknown ability, which allows him to manifest a physical hand extension from his own.

Neko
A mysterious, 15-year-old girl with the ability to transform from a human girl into a small kitten. Neko is childish, energetic and optimistic. She has a deep affection for Yashiro Isana and claims to be his cat, adding that they've been inseparable since the moment they first met. In addition to her transformation powers, Neko can create various illusions using the bells she uses as accessories.

Series Summary:

Yashiro Isana has lived a relatively ordinary, simple life. He lives in the technology-advanced Shizume City and attends Ashinaka High School, a notable high school that is located on an island just outside the areas. Yashiro is friendly with everyone. Nothing ever seems wrong about him, except perhaps his habit of forgetting where his school's PDA is.However, nothing normal has been happening since the recent murder of Tatara Totsuka, prominent member of the infamous HOMRA. No one knows who exactly killed him but the man responsible bears an uncanny, identical appearance to Yashiro. Seeking vengeance, the Red Clansmen of HOMRA set out to get Yashiro and kill him.Everyone suspects that Yashiro is the murderer. But whether the guilt is his is not clear.

-Set in a world where history has taken a slightly different course from the one we're familiar with, K follows the story of a young boy whose life is caught in a psychic war between seven kings.

Critical Review:
K-Project is amazing in so many ways. The artwork and animation of it surpasses so many other animes. I started to watch it because some people suggested me to watch it because they said it was awesome. I was considering it and saw it had only 13 episodes so I started to watch it. When I started to watch it, I immediately noticed the great animation and how beautiful the technology-advanced Shizume City and Ashinaka High School is made. After seeing it I wanted to go there myself!

This anime made me laugh so many times because of the clumsy Yashiro, and his scenarios with Kuroh and Neko. And not to mention how the elements of comedy, science-fiction, and mystery are combined. K contains supernatural characters and also presents us with an interesting dynamic between the Blue and Red Kings - they fight on opposing sides, but seem to be more than just simply enemies. In the first few episodes, not very much is explained, and it could confuse you some times. But they leave many questions unanswered to make you keep coming back for more.
The anime is awesome, has great characters, great sound and an awesome animation. It really caused me to shed tears, especially at the ending. It's a short anime so you could go very fast through it. But sometimes it felt like there were small gaps and not everything was explained very very good. And I actually taught that they could've made the anime a little bit taller.

I would give the animation 10/10, as I said before the animation is really great. I'd give the sound a 8.5/10. It has fantastic music and great tracks and I'd give the characters a 9/10. The characters make you laugh, surprise and cry at the same time. They are very high developed in a psychological way. Furthermore they're just simplyare awesome and I really love their personalities.

Overall I'd give it a 8.7 ^x^ I definitely recommend you to watch it if you haven't watched it yet!

- Reviewed by -Khallil-

Reactions: Clouds