Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,012💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah we are suckers to Sharingan genjutsu or any genjutsu that requires eye contact.Because you will always be able to see your opponent, you'll be vulnerable to
their eye contact genjutsu. However,
because you can also see your own
chakra flow you'll know whe you're
in one. So, while it may be easier to catch you in a genjutsu, it will be a little harder to keep you in one as you'll know right away. Now, as far as we know of, there is no specific way of "awakening" someones Byakugan. So it's assumed that all Hyuuga just know how t activate it by nature.
So go ahead and activate your
Byakugan and tell me a few things.
Starting with
1) How many chakra points are on my body?

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok,since you are all here..
Welcome to your paired-jyuuken training,i hope in seeing 'fast' n 'reasonable' repls from all of you.

Anywaz,lets start with knwing everything y'all knw about our clan and specialities
yeah we are suckers to Sharingan genjutsu or any genjutsu that requires eye contact.Because you will always be able to see your opponent, you'll be vulnerable to
in one. So, while it may be easier to catch you in a genjutsu, it will be a little harder to keep you in one as you'll know right away. Now, as far as we know of, there is no specific way of "awakening" someones Byakugan. So it's assumed that all Hyuuga just know how t activate it by nature.
Starting with
* Walks into the training session *

Hello everyone I'm Mathias and I will be joining you guys in the training sessions ^_^​

The Hyuga clan is one of Konoha's noble clans. Every Hyuga member is born with the Kekkai Genkai (Bloodline Limit) called the Byakugan (White Eye) which is a doujutsu Kekkai Genkai (Eye technique Bloodline Limit). To use the eye techniques that the Byakugan posses the member has to activate it when the Byakugan is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the internal chakra circulation system in other living beings. The vision also grants the member a near 360 degree view of their surroundings.The vision does have a weakness, which is a small blindspot that extends outwards from their upper back actually making it 359 degree view. A way to counter this weakness you can surround the blind spot of the Byakugan with Chakra to act as a sensor or barrier that allows you to feel if something is coming towards the blind spot. Another weakness but at the same time a strong point would be, when going up against a Sharingan Genjutsu it is very easy for a Byakugan user to get caught simply because one of the requirements for falling into that type of genjutsu is making eye contact and a Byakugan user can see 359 degree which makes it a 99% catch rate. But the strong point on which I mentioned earlier would be that with the Byakugan one can see their own chakra flow and are able to notice if they have fallen into a genjutsu because of the fact that a genjutsu disrupts your chakra flow.

Regarding your second question.

A shinobi has 361 pressure points in their chakra system, and with the help of the Byakugan one is able to see and close those specific points completely shutting down the flow of chakra from the selected points.

Magic..

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,012💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good, Now can you tell me what happens when you hit a certain number of those points on an opponent?
Like 64,128 and all 361?(check the jutsu list for the NB effects)

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Starting with
The are 361 chakra points on the body.

good, Now can you tell me what happens when you hit a certain number of those points on an opponent?
64- Hitting 64 specific chakra points of an opponent causes them to be unable to use chakra for quite some time it also knocks them back with each strike.

128- Essentially a double of the previous technique I just explained causing more chakra points to be closed inhibiting the use of chakra for a while.

361- Essentially the same techniques as the ones above but instead it hits all the chakra points in the body that can not only prohibit the use of ninjutsu but possibly taijutsu as well.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
64 Strikes -An attack that closes 64 tenketsu and limits chakra to half for one turn after the opponent is hit by it.

128 Strikes - An attack that closes 128 tenketsu and limits chakra to half for three turns after the opponent is hit by it.

361 Strikes - An attack that closes 361 tenketsu and seals chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.

Magic..

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,012💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The victim will be badly injured inside and will suffer sever damage to internal organs. The victim would also not be able to mold chakra as the points would be blocked off.
The are 361 chakra points on the body.

64- Hitting 64 specific chakra points of an opponent causes them to be unable to use chakra for quite some time it also knocks them back with each strike.

128- Essentially a double of the previous technique I just explained causing more chakra points to be closed inhibiting the use of chakra for a while.

361- Essentially the same techniques as the ones above but instead it hits all the chakra points in the body that can not only prohibit the use of ninjutsu but possibly taijutsu as well.
Both of you did well,explaning it^_^
But i just wanted u to knw the nb effects,just incase u use any of them, on an unlucky Target <_<

64 Strikes -An attack that closes 64 tenketsu and limits chakra to half for one turn after the opponent is hit by it.

128 Strikes - An attack that closes 128 tenketsu and limits chakra to half for three turns after the opponent is hit by it.

361 Strikes - An attack that closes 361 tenketsu and seals chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.
correct.
Now that you know about the chakra points, we'll start practicing hitting them.
Use your Byakugan to see the chakra points on this training dummy

*Points to training dummy*

And then I want you to try and hit 3 of the points. Make sure you describe
what you do 'fully'.

Last edited:

Nyanmaru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*walks in*

Sorry sempai, I got a little bit busy with school.

Lemme start over.

About our clan:

The Hyuuga clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye. Each clan member possess the "Byakugan" or "White Eye." The normal eye for a Hyuuga clan member differs from a normal human eye. The iris and pupil are barely discernable with both appearing a milky white in color. The pupil itself is larger than a typical humans and it is outlined by a black region. The sclera remains normal except the larger size of the pupil reduces ones ability to view it.When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the internal chakra circulation system in other beings. This vision also grants the member a near 359° view of their surroundings. The higher the skill of the clan member, the further the distance from which they can sense incoming attacks. Unfortunately the vision does have a weakness, a small blindspot that extends outwards from their upper back.
These great powers lead to internal strife within the family. Because the eye grants such a unique and powerful ability, the clan became possessive and over-protective of it. Seeing only the main family as worthy users and inheritors of the eye, the heads of the clan began to place restrictions on those branch family members not in power. What resulted were two Hyuuga lines, the powerful main family who would represent the line, and the branch family who were directed to protect the main family and bear the cursed seal.

The cursed seal is placed on the foreheads of branch family members. It serves as a means to protect the secrets of the Hyuuga Byakugan eye. If the branch family member was to ever betray the main family or be killed in battle, the seal would be activated to destroy the body's secrets. Thus forcing the branch family to further bow to the will of the main family.

Our other weakness:
Using the byakugan can drain our energy if you use it for too long and it can be severely damaged.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL, actually, the eye contact must be mutual. If you turn around, you will still see his eyes, because you have 360º vision, but your opponent won't be able to see yours, which means Genjutsu won't happen. The weakness you mentioned is actually one of our greatest strengths.

Reactions: Rokusho..

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But i just wanted u to knw the nb effects,just incase u use any of them, on an unlucky Target <_<

correct.

what you do 'fully'.

*I approach the training dummy and I get into a battle stance. I build up my chakra and strike three points on the dummy. As I do that I extend my chakra from my fingertips and into the points of the dummy disrupting the chakra of those points I struck*

Magic..

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,012💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ lili um,smh ur right and our clan? o_O ur not a hyuuga...

Nice try guyz,but pls re-do but this time follow this steps..
1.infuse two of ur fingers with chakra
2.hit/poke ur targets chakra points and remember to insert chakra into ur target's body,thus damaging his or her chakra points,more like pressing a romote control:p

p.s aj continue from here and stop drawing us back -.-'

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

2.hit/poke ur targets chakra points and remember to insert chakra into ur target's body,thus damaging his or her chakra points,more like pressing a romote control:p

Yes senpai! ok. *I infuse my chakra into my fingers. I then strike the dummy while ejecting my chakra into the chakra point* hows that!

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

correct.

what you do 'fully'.
* With Byakugan activated, I gather my chakra into 2 fingers. I then hit the dummys chakra point on his left shoulder, forcing my chaka into it, shutting it down. I then quickly hit a chakra point on his right shoulder, forcing my chakra into it shutting it down aswell. Lastly I strike his chakra point near his stomach, shutting it down by forcing my chakra into it. *

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

My Marianna Hyuuga bio is still in my heart, as are all my bios:

Ten Ten, Liliana Lore Inuzuka, Marianna Hyuuga, Erika! Bartholomew, Isabella Uchiha and Lili-Chwan. ;)

Also I teach Byakugan and Gentle Fist, for obvious reasons (No one but you teaching all the millions of wannabe Hyuugas xd)

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Okay Senpai !

*I build up my chakra while concentrating on the dummy. I focus my chakra into two of my fingers on both hands. Then, I charge at the dummy and poke it's chakra points. When I do that I insert the chakra from my fingertips into the chakra points of the dummy, damaging those chakra points I interacted with*

Magic..

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,012💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good, y'all are getting the hang of
it. Now that you're doing okay with
pushing your chakra out of the points
in your fingers, we'll try something
more difficult.
For this, I want y'all to push your
chakra out of all your chakra points at the same time, and equally
proportioned. Then, as you do this,
you begin spinning, thus creating a
protective barrier of chakra around
you, capable of deflecting many
incoming attacks (rank depending)
Like this.

*I do a rotation so y'all can see what it's like*

It's not as easy as it seems, but give it a try.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Got it.

*I build up all my chakra in my center. I focus on all the chakra points located in every corner of my body. Then I evenly release chakra from each tenketsu (chakra point) of my body. While doing that I spin in place creating a protective barrier of chakra around me to nullify any damage that comes my way, when the situation calls for it.*