Your ninjutsu:
all 5 elements mastered
ninjutsu mastered
taijutsu up to B-rank
gen jutsu D-rank

Background Info.
History:
Hunt for Itachi Arc
After defeating Orochimaru, and recruiting Suigetsu and Karin, Sasuke Uchiha travelled to Orochimaru's North Base, to recruit Jūgo. Initially unwilling to join forces with Sasuke, Jūgo tapped into his Cursed Seal, but was then frightened into releasing it by Sasuke's killer intent. He then joined the newly formed Hebi in their mission to hunt down and kill Akatsuki's Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's older brother.
Jūgo would later discover multiple hidden bases belonging to the Akatsuki, where Sasuke confronted a clone of Itachi in one of them, who challenged Sasuke to meet him at the Uchiha Clan Stronghold. Jūgo remained behind with the other members of Hebi and Kisame Hoshigaki as Sasuke confronted Itachi.
Hunt for the Eight-Tails Arc
After Itachi's death, and Sasuke's "education" in his brother's true past by Madara Uchiha, Jūgo and the other members of Hebi were reformed into Taka. Having allied themselves with the Akatsuki, Taka was sent to capture the Eight-Tailed Beast, so that it could be extracted from its host, Killer Bee. Infiltrating Kumogakure, they confronted Killer Bee, only to have him defeat Suigetsu. When Jūgo attempted to defeat him as well, Killer Bee overpowered him using the sword Suigetsu had wielded, which originally belonged to Zabuza Momochi.

Jūgo as a child after saving Sasuke.
After Sasuke was critically injured, Jūgo tells Karin that she did not have enough chakra to heal him and starts to infuse some of his flesh with Sasuke, to heal his wounds, saying it would work as he was compatible for his cursed seal. This however somehow reduced him to a younger appearance. When their team started working together, Jūgo concentrated on removing his team-mates from danger, even though he initially objected to rescuing Karin, as he thought she would die from Sasuke's Amaterasu.
Sasuke was eventually able to capture Killer Bee, albeit a fake, and Jūgo recuperated with the rest of Taka. As Taka rested in one of Akatsuki's hideouts, Karin sensed a spy had followed them. Jūgo and Sasuke went and intercepted him, and left the hideout for a new one shortly after.
Five Kage Summit Arc
Taka later set out for Konoha. On their way they were intercepted by Tobi who informed them that Konoha had already been destroyed. Zetsu, who suddenly appeared, then explained that a man named Danzō had been named Hokage. As per Tobi's advice and orders, Sasuke changes their goal to the Kage Summit. Taka is then guided by Zetsu, who had split up into two bodies.
Jūgo and the rest of Taka arrived at the Land of Iron, and after Suigetsu scouted the area and reported there are many guards, Sasuke tells Jūgo to use animals to find the least guarded route. Their presence is soon discovered and Sasuke engages the samurai that come after them. When Karin becomes preoccupied worrying about Sasuke, Jūgo tells her to continue looking for Danzō while he goes to help Sasuke.
Taka is attacked by Kumo-nin that Jūgo identifies as two jōnin and the Fourth Raikage. Knowing their presence will make it difficult for Karin to locate Danzō without exposing herself, Jūgo resolves to killing them. He transforms into his Curse Seal level 2 and goes into his murderous mental state. The Raikage quickly overwhelms him and forces into the wall, punching through a defensive shield on his arm and into his chest. Though he has seemingly been killed, Jūgo smirks and aims dozens of boosters from his back straight at the Raikage, firing them at point-blank range. Believing the Raikage to be dead, Jūgo prepares to attack someone else, but he is then hit again by the Raikage with a sudden elbow strike. Jūgo smashes against the wall and seems to be knocked unconscious.

Jūgo and Suigetsu disguised as samurai.
As the battle unfolds, Sasuke destroys the room they are in and Jūgo, having regained consciousness, is buried in rubble. He absorbs the body of a nearby samurai, healing his wounds and returning him to an adult state. He is later seen with Suigetsu, who suggests that they follow the Raikage and Sasuke. Jūgo tells him not to do so because they would be killed. However, Suigetsu says that he has a plan in mind. They try dressing up as samurai to flee the area, but are quickly discovered.

Other

Picture:
in looks part
Theme Song and Background Music:
In the End~linken park

Battles

Won: 0
Lost:

Replacing burak bio

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

bojdify

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would think juugo's taijutsu was better than his ninjutsu. I dont remember him using ninjutsu ever. Then again, i know nothing about bio's so maybe you're allowed to change stuff in a bio. I also might just not be remembering right. He could be totally boss at ninjutsu. *shrug*

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because ive spoke with nexus about this, and he said you only get level one curse mark with this bio, if you want level 2 then you need to speak with him later...

Before you try to argue the logic, its like anyone who makes a jiraiya bio gets sage mode... which wont happen.
ok I was just wondering and whats the differance between Lv 1 and 2. because I didnt really get that from the explanation.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok I was just wondering and whats the differance between Lv 1 and 2. because I didnt really get that from the explanation.
Level 1 is what sasuke used in the chuunin exams, you know, body of tatoos and weird chakra....

Level 2 is like sasuke with wings transformation...

Though ask a mode about jugo's partial transformations, though i think you need curse mark level 2 first before you can do that

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Level one of the curse seal gives the person markings over their body and some more strength/speed/chakra.

Level two alters their appearance and gives them a LOT more strength/speed/chakra.

Juugo lvl One:

You must be registered for see images

Juugo lvl Two:

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Level one of the curse seal gives the person markings over their body and some more strength/speed/chakra.

Level two alters their appearance and gives them a LOT more strength/speed/chakra.

Juugo lvl One:

Juugo lvl Two:

I meant about the amounts of power change used on NB but thanks for the info anyways.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because ive spoke with nexus about this, and he said you only get level one curse mark with this bio, if you want level 2 then you need to speak with him later...

Before you try to argue the logic, its like anyone who makes a jiraiya bio gets sage mode... which wont happen.
-_-' NB is having more rules by the blink of an eye.

And wtf ? People that make Jiraiya bio can't have Sage Mode ? -_-' WTF ?