romeootano

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have given the idea about a missions catagory for members only so they could earn ryou to upgrade jutsus.The missions would be site related.example of an S-class would be to invite 3 new people and have them join and they must each have 10 post for 1000 ryu.I have a near complete list of narutoverse jutsus and there ranks.I think that to start that avatar charcters should start with there characters jutsus only and could then upgrade them.Its not fair to members who dont know any justu or when there in the arena and use the same justu with diffrent chakra cost and damage or effects.Plz post your comments and input

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was asked to comment on this from a developers point of view but personally I don't see how my point of view (as a developer) matters in this case.

One of my current little side projects has been a revision of Steinbiz's original ruleset, something more complete/broad ranging, which I think people would like a little better and might actually follow. Cause as is nobody has been following the ruleset as it was created. It's at a point that it's gotten pretty long now so I think I'll go ahead and make a thread for it here in a little while.

Romeootano,
Let me know what it is you actually want me to comment on.. cause I don't really see how I would have any expertise in this area.

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would gather all the jutus from other sites reading the manga and anime so I have a complete list with there ranks to figure out damage and chakra cost.My missions idea would then be needed to get ryou to upgrade the jutus of each memeber.This way we dont have people like shodai using a sharingan or any doujutus.Members would start off with there avatars original jutsu and through doing missions (which would be site related) would gain ryou to then upgrade there jutsu.Then s-rank jutsus would be and expansion of an existing jutu.Then instead of posts to do the ranks you could base rank off of the amount of missions done(example,20 d ranks gets and 20 e ranks gets makes you a genin)with this you could solve the battle arena problem and the ranking problem and boost site activity.here the site that I got the missions idea from

Cursed_sasuke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would gather all the jutus from other sites reading the manga and anime so I have a complete list with there ranks to figure out damage and chakra cost.My missions idea would then be needed to get ryou to upgrade the jutus of each memeber.This way we dont have people like shodai using a sharingan or any doujutus.Members would start off with there avatars original jutsu and through doing missions (which would be site related) would gain ryou to then upgrade there jutsu.Then s-rank jutsus would be and expansion of an existing jutu.Then instead of posts to do the ranks you could base rank off of the amount of missions done(example,20 d ranks gets and 20 e ranks gets makes you a genin)with this you could solve the battle arena problem and the ranking problem and boost site activity.here the site that I got the missions idea from

that is great :D

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thanks cursed sasuke If I can get enough suport then I`ll sent my plan to Versuvio and see what he thinks about it I should have the jutsu all writen down and will keep getting the new ones as they come in and they`ll all be in englisg so we can understand them. I gotta work on there ranks and costs for each one and damage