Justin Bieber boo'ed at award show

Fanta

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,084 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
7,084
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

BazzBee

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,587 posts 1,222 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
14,587
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

My reaction to Justing beibers speech.
 

P3ĮÑ

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,068 posts 1,944 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
46,068
Reaction score
1,944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He got solo'd by a bottle once when he was performing at a concert, yeah.....he's gay he even made a song about his "boyfriend"
 

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
4,178 posts 266 reactions
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
4,178
Reaction score
266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Who was the girl hosting along side Cee Lo?
 

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
4,178 posts 266 reactions
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
4,178
Reaction score
266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You are trolling.
Nobody boo him .
Everybody yaay him .

I saw the whole video
If you listen closely you can hear some people booing him, thats why everyone started to standing up so they could cancel out the boos with their cheers

How is this news? Get the fu ck outta here with this.
Bro, chill out, don't want to see the thread then don't click

You must be registered for see images
Appreciate you posting the new stories online ignore the douches
 

GreenTeaChloe

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,409 posts 242 reactions
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
1,409
Reaction score
242
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Appreciate you posting the new stories online ignore the douches

Oh, I post whatever news I want. I don't care what people think, I post a variety of news that I find entertaining, serious, interesting, weird and/or amusing.

You must be registered for see images
 

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
4,178 posts 266 reactions
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
4,178
Reaction score
266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh, I post whatever news I want. I don't care what people think, I post a variety of news that I find entertaining, serious, interesting, weird and/or amusing.

You must be registered for see images

Oh dat affirmation XD
 

Sasukenumberonelover

Banned
Veteran
4,649 posts 530 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
530
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hahaha XD .. Good Job :scorps:
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have nothing against JB but I honestly think Bruno Mars is a more legit singer and thus should have been the winner. Either way, I don't care about mainstream awards.
 

HadouKage

Banned
Veteran
4,178 posts 266 reactions
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
4,178
Reaction score
266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have nothing against JB but I honestly think Bruno Mars is a more legit singer and thus should have been the winner. Either way, I don't care about mainstream awards.

You crazy? Baby owns the fax out of It will Rain
Tru fax
 

Anorien16

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,543 posts 497 reactions
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
5,543
Reaction score
497
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
People were probably confused about the *Best Male Artist* thing......
 

Insidious Smile

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
31,991 posts 725 reactions
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
31,991
Reaction score
725
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's not a surprise . Not many people like this guy .
 
Top