Justin Bieber boo'ed at award show

GreenTeaChloe

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,409 posts 242 reactions
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
1,409
Reaction score
242
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Justin Bieber was booed at the Billboard Music Awards, despite winning two awards and performing twice.

[video=youtube;0ixNpahWeFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ixNpahWeFE[/video]

The "Beauty and the Beat" singer was accepting the Milestone Award when the crowd seemed to erupt in boos. Looking a bit confused, Bieber went on to assert that he thinks only the "craft" and his music should be considered, arguing that "none of the other bull" mattered.

While it's unclear what Bieber was referencing, he has had a number of bad public relations moments as of late, having lost his temper with the paparazzi in London and being caught smoking marijuana.

"This is not a gimmick," Bieber said. "I’m an artist and I should be taken seriously.”

Bieber beat out a number of other artists, including Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift for the award. The Milestone Award was actually Bieber’s second trophy of the night. He also took home “Top Male Artist.”

It's unfortunately not the first time Bieber has been booed. He's previously encountered a similar reaction at a Canadian Football Game, a New York Knicks basketball game and at one of his own concerts, where he arrived hours late.
 

CHE nen

Banned
Regular
989 posts 124 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
989
Reaction score
124
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i want Justin Bieber's babies


NOW!!!
 

Braveknight

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,510 posts 638 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
638
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well, i was only hearing screams of 8 year old girls
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If he's an artist then I'm a world leader.
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
54,415 posts 4,182 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,415
Reaction score
4,182
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't even understand how this is sightly important at all.
 

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
7,832 posts 1,131 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
7,832
Reaction score
1,131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Justin bieber sells albums because women (girls) are horny.
 

kmrasengan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,766 posts 648 reactions
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
5,766
Reaction score
648
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well, i was only hearing screams of 8 year old girls
I didn't see any, in fact I saw some hot chicks there.

OT: Well what can I say, maybe he deseved it, maybe he didn't, I don't care, he's doing his thing.
 

Badapdos

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
984 posts 79 reactions
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
984
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh god that is SHOCKING!!

You must be registered for see images


See what I did there? :p
Ahahahaha yess I saw what you did there!!
I don't even understand how this is sightly important at all.
It's important to some & some not.
Although this is a free country (U.S.A)
&
A free website for everyone to share their interest.
:)
 

AllomnisymbolsparttwoT

Banned
Elite
5,247 posts 478 reactions
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
478
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
man, the guy is rich and famous thats all that matters :I
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
54,415 posts 4,182 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,415
Reaction score
4,182
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is anything ever important posted on NB?

Good point.

It's important to some & some not.
Although this is a free country (U.S.A)
&
A free website for everyone to share their interest.
:)

If it's important to those some, they could search it up themselves, yes?
Not everyone here is American...

I'm sharing mine, is that not allowed?

OT: Good for him, he won an award and played twice, and gets boo'ed off stage, he is a big boy he can handle it.
 
Last edited:

Ridens

Member
29 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't really think that he deserves this.

Disliking someone as a person just because of their music seems rather ignorant in my opinion..
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I expected you to say "Anything that I post."

I'm disappointed in you.

Man I feel bad now.........I'm gonna go stare at myself in the mirror til I feel better.
 

Steven Segal

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,371 posts 189 reactions
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
2,371
Reaction score
189
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You are trolling.
Nobody boo him .
Everybody yaay him .

I saw the whole video
 

Valen

Banned
Veteran
4,087 posts 392 reactions
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
392
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Those tats real? 0_o
 

Thundergod123

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,268 posts 153 reactions
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
5,268
Reaction score
153
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara has more fans and he don't even exist,lol......
 
Top