Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are the local governer of your local town. You have made various decisions but the local people want an explanation for them. So you have to justify these decisions.

The Decisions:
1. Banning SpongeBob Squarepants from the airwaves
2. Legalising cannibalism and human hunting for the cause
3. Banning fire arms from the authorities and only allowing them to use traditional weapons
4. Declaring yourself king

If you can't justify (properly) these decisions, the people will extremely insulted. Because they believed in you wholeheartedly, this will leave them heartbroken and in their grief they will go ba*shit crazy and burn down the whole town. You will survive, but a little flame will catch onto your toe nails and burn them off.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3. Banning fire arms from the authorities and only allowing them to use traditional weapons

Mr Squarepants are bad for children, he is part of a bad philosophy of nonsensical children entertainment crap, kids need to be taught real lessons so they grow up fast and contribute to society.

2. Cannibals are people too, they need to eat just like the rest of us, how can you value humans more than other animals anyway?
The huntings are as legal as animal huntings.

3. Authorities are crap at using fire arms, they use them to kill innocent people, if they truly wish to risk their lives to protect people they need to accept a challenge and tolerate the demotion since they have been using fire arms to shoot innocent people in the past.

4. Feudalism had it's perks, it created good source material for stories and fantasies.
In order for our society to reach a level of glory we need to learn from these ancient laws, democracy doesn't work anyway since majority of people dont' want to take part in politics on a daily basis.
As the first king I nominate and elect myself since I am obviously someone with interests in governing, should anyone wish to challnge me they can do so.

Reactions: Infant and GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol this is interesting

I
. we have belief on good authority that the Spongebob Squarepants children’s show has subliminal messages that promotes drug abuse and plants messages in the subconscious of your children encouraging it. the most important period of a persons life psychologically has been proven to be during the early years of life. each character in the show is a depiction of being under the influence of a certain drug, Spongebob is on a meth high, Patrick is high on marijuana, Squidward is on heroin, Sandy is on cocaine and so on. the whole premise of the show is the pirate in the opening scene taking a drop of acid and inviting the viewer into the visual experience. these arent really the values and behaviors we want your children growing up thinking is normal. so for the benefit of this community, the show will not be aired

II. we’ve also decided to make Cannibalism and human hunting legal for anyone over the age of 18. we realize this is controversial and against the beliefs of many. but instead of pedophiles and rapists being labeled as *** offenders upon release, they will now be classified as free game for being hunted and eaten. this law is only in effect for registered *** offenders, once convicted youre tax dollars wont go to feeding them in some prison, they will be added to a list that will be updated and shown every night on local media sources. the federal law still holds these individuals as felons and cannot own firearms legally but now they can not rent or own property as well, pushing them out into the streets. any landlords will face misdemeanor charges for aiding and abetting these individuals. their meat can also be sold in stores with proof that they were manufactured from registered *** offenders. bounties to hire individuals to capture them are also allowed. individuals hunting and feasting on non-*** offenders will face normal charges. we dont believe people like this will ever change and like with the spongebob banning, we are committed to making this community a safe place for your children to grow up in

III. nationally we have had issues with police officers killing unarmed citizens which has created national unrest. our community will take the progressive step in banning firearms from on duty officers. they will still have access to armor. but now will only be allowed to carry Katanas, Long Swords, Bamboo Wooping Sticks, nunchucks, bow and arrow, axes, daggers and bulletproof shields. again we are committed to making this a safe community for your children by making it less easy for a unprofessional police officer to take a life of someone’s father, mother, sister brother, son, daughter and so forth. also any officer that kills someone unjustly will immediately be detained and face trail in a maximum of two weeks time after the incident

IV. i have loved this community and done my best to make it the best place to live on earth. but sometimes its not always simple to pass law in a democracy. which has led me and my team to deciding i am now king. the law enforcement under my direct command and support has taken over city hall which will be used as my castle for the time being and all congressmen are now under my direct order. but this isnt about me, this is about me making this a better place for you all that i love so much. its always been about that....and always will be. i hope youll accept me and together we can build a paradise on earth

😂😂😂 yo that was harder than i thought it would be. this game is lowkey PR training

Last edited:
Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mr Squarepants are bad for children, he is part of a bad philosophy of nonsensical children entertainment crap, kids need to be taught real lessons so they grow up fast and contribute to society.

2. Cannibals are people too, they need to eat just like the rest of us, how can you value humans more than other animals anyway?
The huntings are as legal as animal huntings.

3. Authorities are crap at using fire arms, they use them to kill innocent people, if they truly wish to risk their lives to protect people they need to accept a challenge and tolerate the demotion since they have been using fire arms to shoot innocent people in the past.

4. Feudalism had it's perks, it created good source material for stories and fantasies.
In order for our society to reach a level of glory we need to learn from these ancient laws, democracy doesn't work anyway since majority of people dont' want to take part in politics on a daily basis.
As the first king I nominate and elect myself since I am obviously someone with interests in governing, should anyone wish to challnge me they can do so.
lol this is interesting

I
. we have belief on good authority that the Spongebob Squarepants children’s show has subliminal messages that promotes drug abuse and plants messages in the subconscious of your children encouraging it. the most important period of a persons life psychologically has been proven to be during the early years of life. each character in the show is a depiction of being under the influence of a certain drug, Spongebob is on a meth high, Patrick is high on marijuana, Squidward is on heroin, Sandy is on cocaine and so on. the whole premise of the show is the pirate in the opening scene taking a drop of acid and inviting the viewer into the visual experience. these arent really the values and behaviors we want your children growing up thinking is normal. so for the benefit of this community, the show will not be aired

II. we’ve also decided to make Cannibalism and human hunting legal for anyone over the age of 18. we realize this is controversial and against the beliefs of many. but instead of pedophiles and rapists being labeled as *** offenders upon release, they will now be classified as free game for being hunted and eaten. this law is only in effect for registered *** offenders, once convicted youre tax dollars wont go to feeding them in some prison, they will be added to a list that will be updated and shown every night on local media sources. the federal law still holds these individuals as felons and cannot own firearms legally but now they can not rent or own property as well, pushing them out into the streets. any landlords will face misdemeanor charges for aiding and abetting these individuals. their meat can also be sold in stores with proof that they were manufactured from registered *** offenders. bounties to hire individuals to capture them are also allowed. individuals hunting and feasting on non-*** offenders will face normal charges. we dont believe people like this will ever change and like with the spongebob banning, we are committed to making this community a safe place for your children to grow up in

III. nationally we have had issues with police officers killing unarmed citizens which has created national unrest. our community will take the progressive step in banning firearms from on duty officers. they will still have access to armor. but now will only be allowed to carry Katanas, Long Swords, Bamboo Wooping Sticks, nunchucks, bow and arrow, axes, daggers and bulletproof shields. again we are committed to making this a safe community for your children by making it less easy for a unprofessional police officer to take a life of someone’s father, mother, sister brother, son, daughter and so forth. also any officer that kills someone unjustly will immediately be detained and face trail in a maximum of two weeks time after the incident

IV. i have loved this community and done my best to make it the best place to live on earth. but sometimes its not always simple to pass law in a democracy. which has led me and my team to deciding i am now king. the law enforcement under my direct command and support has taken over city hall which will be used as my castle for the time being and all congressmen are now under my direct order. but this isnt about me, this is about me making this a better place for you all that i love so much. its always been about that....and always will be. i hope youll accept me and together we can build a paradise on earth

😂😂😂 yo that was harder than i thought it would be. this game is lowkey PR training
Wow, you guys killed it!

I'm actually half-scared now . . What if a particularly talented speaker took over a major country . . ?