VS.

The Justice League!!!

Superman
BATMAN
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
_-_-_-Flash
Green Lantern

So 6 on 6 match up, who has the best superheroes? In my opinion, it is DC all the way.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dc for the win, none of the marvel super heroes can match the brains of batman (my fav) or the strenght of superman or the speed of flash. btw i like dc better.

RasenKirin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, since we're talking just about those listed, I'll have to go with DC...

However, if we were talking about DC and Marvel as a whole, I'm not sure. Pretty sure Spiderman characters, the X-Men characters, etc... would give some of DC heroes a lot of trouble. Same thing vice versa...

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really hate when people try to vs/compare things in terms of actual fighting or just who's better or even just favorites (Just a gripe of mine xd), but I pick Justice League. Huge fan of both, but come on, DC has more favorites, and one of my all time favorites of all time, The Flash! #WWWYKI

Last edited:

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, since we're talking just about those listed, I'll have to go with DC...

However, if we were talking about DC and Marvel as a whole, I'm not sure. Pretty sure Spiderman characters, the X-Men characters, etc... would give some of DC heroes a lot of trouble. Same thing vice versa...
I'm sure there are some Marvel characters who can compare to DC's characters, but on the whole DC superheroes are just far too powerful.

Same goes with DC supervillains, they pretty much trounce Marvel supervillains.

Ryuu, I'll admit that Spiderman is pretty awesome, but in my opinion he just can't compare to Batman. Batman has everything, amazing villains, zero superpowers, intelligence, skill in just about everything, and he is a natural leader.

Mostly though it is Batman's relationship with his villains that makes him so much more awesome than any other super hero (even DC superheroes fear and respect Batman)

P.S. Did anyone notice how much work went into making those names? I tried to make them look like their characters.

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Avengers for me. if you think about it there all humans and they aren't aliens. the hulk is genetically mutated but he's a man when he's not so pissed off.

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure there are some Marvel characters who can compare to DC's characters, but on the whole DC superheroes are just far too powerful.

Same goes with DC supervillains, they pretty much trounce Marvel supervillains.

Ryuu, I'll admit that Spiderman is pretty awesome, but in my opinion he just can't compare to Batman. Batman has everything, amazing villains, zero superpowers, intelligence, skill in just about everything, and he is a natural leader.

Mostly though it is Batman's relationship with his villains that makes him so much more awesome than any other super hero (even DC superheroes fear and respect Batman)
Well, IMO, Spiderman trumps Batman in every single department, except for wealth and mere detective skills.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Avengers for me. if you think about it there all humans and they aren't aliens. the hulk is genetically mutated but he's a man when he's not so pissed off.
Thor isn't human, so that is one for the Avenger's and the Justice League has Superman and Martian Manhunter. The Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, and Wonder Woman are all human.

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thor isn't human, so that is one for the Avenger's and the Justice League has Superman and Martian Manhunter. The Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, and Wonder Woman are all human.
thor is actually a supernatural god not an alien.

so? Iron man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, and the Hulk are all human. Eventually when they make the 4th Spiderman movie, another Wolverine movie and the second Avengers movie, Spiderman will be apart of it and so will Wolverine. And don't try an argue with me on this because it will happen. Look it up online.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thor is actually a supernatural god not an alien.

so? Iron man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, and the Hulk are all human. Eventually when they make the 4th Spiderman movie, another Wolverine movie and the second Avengers movie, Spiderman will be apart of it and so will Wolverine. And don't try an argue with me on this because it will happen. Look it up online.
Seems like you are the one arguing. Also I distinctly said that Thor is not human, yet you say he is not an alien. I ask then, what is your definition of an alien? Does he come from another planet? Was he native to earth? Then he is an alien.

Either way you seem very hostile. Is it perhaps the Avengers aren't anywhere near as cool as the Justice League?

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems like you are the one arguing. Also I distinctly said that Thor is not human, yet you say he is not an alien. I ask then, what is your definition of an alien? Does he come from another planet? Was he native to earth? Then he is an alien.

Either way you seem very hostile. Is it perhaps the Avengers aren't anywhere near as cool as the Justice League?
im not really arguing im proving a point.

true you said he wasn't human but yet you didn't say he was either a god nor an alien which usually when someone say that someone's not human, there an alien.

the avengers are badass in my opinion.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not really arguing im proving a point.

true you said he wasn't human but yet you didn't say he was either a god nor an alien which usually when someone say that someone's not human, there an alien.

the avengers are badass in my opinion.
They are pretty awesome, but Batman pretty much seals the deal for me. No other superhero has the awesomeness of villains that he does.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DC only because based to the characters listed. If it was every past present future Avenger vs past present future JL i would say Marvel.

Xavier could take out the JL himself

DC sucks compared to Marvel btw