Just Who the hell do you think I am!!!!!

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blah anyone strong,

Anything goes but Customs I hate custom fights ,
Rei R&R
Terrain : Kamina City

I will be using both Baam and Kamina in Sig or just Kamina your choice

Robot Boy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both.
I rarely use customs lol

I'll use: &
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

Rex and Caius, along with his ninken enter the arena. They had already been assigned their bracket which was the west. They hope to win the this year's tournament. Ready to confront their opponents. Caius was picking his teeth with his pinkie while, Rex cracked his knuckles as they approached the ring. They notice two figures, a guy with blue hair and a kid with long brown hair, tied into a ponytail. Caius and Rex get a strange vibe from these two upon looking into their eyes but, it was something that they could relate to. The desire to protect someone. To know what was most important.

Caius:....There's something up with those guys but, I can't put my finger on it....Urgh, forget it no point in worrying about it, lets just get to the fight.

Caius then makes a hand-seal and creates a clone of Aika, appearing from a cloud of smoke. The clone runs towards Kamina and Baam, getting into short-range before bursting, and releasing kunai in every direction from its body. The kunai would wound them, causing them to fall down as well as lose blood from said wounds.

Caius: Exploding Puppy!

(Bakuretsu Koinu) - Exploding Puppy
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damge Points: 20
Description: The user makes a clone of there dog companion that explodes once the enemy is near,shooting out kunai in all direction.
NOTE: Must have a dog companion or be from the Inuzuka Clan.

Rex notices the reserved individual named Baam and smirks

Rex: Not much of a talker are you?....

As he says this and before the clone explodes in between Kamina and Baam, he makes a hand-seal and condenses the stone on ground around Baam, shaping it into three spikes that protrude from ground and skewer him. One spike appears behind him while the other two appear in front on his right and left.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Once the spikes skewer Baam and the clone explodes, Caius and Aika jump into the air and combine into a huge spinning drill, aiming to crush Kamina and drive him straight into the ground.

(Tensouga) - Sky Fang
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 25
Description: A huge spinning jutsu where the user and there dog jump into the air and combine there spinning attacks to make one huge attack that drills there enemy and themselves into the ground.

Last edited: