Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bottom middle pannel explain itself.
Oro doesn't have the body to bear that ability. Likewise in toad sage mode, if you cant control nature chakra you would turn into a frog statue.
That's why he experimenting himself in order to have a "property" of snake...

Reactions: Zlad

99minutes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome avatar ^.^

IMO, this chapter raised more questions than it answered :|
Next thing we'll know is that there's a Slug Sage Mode, too, and that's Tsunade's mastered it. Proof? Her breasts aren't really breasts, but giant skin-colored slugs leeching off her :rolleyes:

Reactions: Toshiro

Kurogane

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome avatar ^.^

Next thing we'll know is that there's a Slug Sage Mode, too, and that's Tsunade's mastered it. Proof? Her breasts aren't really breasts, but giant skin-colored slugs leeching off her :rolleyes:

Lol xd

EdoMadara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now it has been clear that tsunade is the strongest sannin , i apologize to rubberguy , we underestimated tsunade. someone who was cut susanoo's blade is very strong. especially madara ones. madara stated that tsunade clearly stronger than raikage even with help of onoki. wait until sage mode of slug come to field

siyo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaro transforms into a dragon god, which implies that he can enter sage mode via his snake mode.

He just can't do it without it because none of his previous bodies could handle it i.e an imperfect sage mode.

soulreaper11

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaro transforms into a dragon god, which implies that he can enter sage mode via his snake mode.

He just can't do it without it because none of his previous bodies could handle it i.e an imperfect sage mode.
i agree he know how to do it but the bodies cant handle the power

EggesGabo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome avatar ^.^

haha! lol

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, let me get this straight, there is a sage mode for every animal summon in narutoverse, there is a hawk sage mode, slug sage mode, shark sage mode(kisame), monkey sage mode, the four tails is the sage-king of apes afterall and i think enma took over that kings role when goku got captured and became a jinchuriki.
6 tails is the husband of that slug summon tsunade uses and nine tails has his own fox-sage mode alright?
Every animal has sage techniques to teach and so6p has mastered all of them.

Kurogane

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It was stated that Orochimaru got the White Snake form through experimentations on his own body.

Status
Not open for further replies.