Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just saw a thread about how Hashirama "supposedly" loses to Itachi's Tskuyomi. I've read fanfiction but this is just something, i mean do people actually believe this nonsense?

Does that mean Kaguya, Hagorama, Hamura,vMomo and kinshiki can't break out of it, Seeing as they're not uchiha and don't have the sharingan.

Edit: The User who this ^ thread wooooow his fanfiction is of the charts man. He should right a story about i would definitely not read it.

Last edited:

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya and hagoromo could break out of it since the uchiha descended from them. Tskuyomi like kamui is one of the things you need to counter right away, so the question is can hashirama kill itachi before he can cast Tskuyomi? Probably.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Itachi fappers are out in full force.

He wouldn't need to break it, since he wouldn't get caught in the first place. He's fought Uchiha since the day he stepped onto the battlefield, so he knows exactly how to deal with douryoku. Itachi would be a blood stain on the mud before he could do anything. And just as there's no proof that Hashirama can, there's no proof he can't.

Even if were to be caught, he's got too much power for it to be effective.

Reactions: Mori Jin

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since we don't know Madara's two other EMS abilities after Susano, it is possible to assume that he has Tsukuyomi. In that case either it was useless against Hashirama or plot restriction. But this argument is useless as either sides will keep asking for manga scans that show Hashirama can or cannot break Tsukuyomi.​

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Itachi fappers are out in full force.

He wouldn't need to break it, since he wouldn't get caught in the first place. He's fought Uchiha since the day he stepped onto the battlefield, so he knows exactly how to deal with douryoku. Itachi would be a blood stain on the mud before he could do anything. And just as there's no proof that Hashirama can, there's no proof he can't.

Even if were to be caught, he's got too much power for it to be effective.
This.
In that same thread I was castrated for agreeing with them, but saying Hashi would win in a fight regardless.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya and hagoromo could break out of it since the uchiha descended from them. Tskuyomi like kamui is one of the things you need to counter right away, so the question is can hashirama kill itachi before he can cast Tskuyomi? Probably.
Going by that Logic hashirama should be able to break out of it since both clans are descended from he same person.

Yata Mirror

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga proof that he can counter Tsukuyomi?
There's no proof that Hagoromo can break Tsukyomi.. does that mean it one shots him?? I think not..

I mean c'mon man, there's people we know this won't work on..

Kaguya
Hagoromo
Hamura..

The above not being affected will mean there are ways to counter it without being a sibling

Indra had the original MS and yet he couldn't put Ashura under a genjutsu, I doubt Hashirama being an Ashura transmigrate will get one-shotted by Tsukyomi

Itachi is my fave after Naruto but I don't think he can one-shot Hashirama using Tsukyomi..