Just like the battles with the sound 5...

mycamerabroke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you guys remember in part 1, when the 5 man cell of shikamaru, naruto, kiba, neji and chouji had to split up one by one to face each of the sound 5 in order to buy time for the rest of the team. Chouji was the first to fight jiroubou and that was the first time we were introduced to the butterfly wings followed by neji facing off with kidomaru and so forth... I feel that Kishi is going to follow the same order again to show the growth of the characters. We have already been exposed to chouji and his growth, and if I'm correct, neji will be next followed by kiba (BUT I am not so sure of shikamaru because of the fact he has been getting a lot of exposure). I had this in my head ever since I read back on the old chapters. What do you guys think?

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
meh, not sure how much, more some of this generation has left to grow, most of them have had their own trials and have grown since the chunin exam. Except choji imo. Up until the last chapter he would flip out if you called him a fat ass, and it almost cost him his life in the immortal arc against Hidan.

MilleniumStorm4

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ On the same side.

Still don't make sense they are working together.

What manga are you reading I want to read! too

^:rofl:i wasnt gonna comment but wat is he thinking?i think im reading this one?.... im not sure tho im illiterate:rolleyes:...dont kno how to make it a hyperlink but u can look it up urself issue 526 pg.11...lol plus i said i "think" they'll work/fight together which is an opinion which forums are for..stfu :pwn:

:neji::hinata:

FlashKID124

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think what MilleniumStorm4 is trying to say is that neji and hinata will team up and fight, instead of them having their own individual battles...

as in:
Neji + Hinata VS. ENEMY SHINOBI(s)

anyways, i think neji will probably have to fight his father.. i think maybe neji's father might be on the verge of beating hinata's father, and then neji would interfere.. i don't think hinata should have to fight neji's dad.. i just don't see any in depth storyline between the two..

MilleniumStorm4

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think what MilleniumStorm4 is trying to say is that neji and hinata will team up and fight, instead of them having their own individual battles...

as in:
Neji + Hinata VS. ENEMY SHINOBI(s)

anyways, i think neji will probably have to fight his father.. i think maybe neji's father might be on the verge of beating hinata's father, and then neji would interfere.. i don't think hinata should have to fight neji's dad.. i just don't see any in depth storyline between the two..
exactly lol

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i hope so having all 9 rookies powering up would be mad to see them from chuunin exams to powerful ninja tht a praised across the lands yeah tht would be mad