Just got generations

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper">How is the game compared to previous Naruto Ps3 games?</div>

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just got generation if you have un1 or 2 saved on your ps3 they give you extra charters unlocked plus points xd i already unlock 75 % of my characters xd
75% just like that xd ?

I have to wait until my dad gets home at like 5pm to take me to Gamestop lol

Enjoy the game ^^

Flame Alchemist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have some questions.
are these games (1,2 and generations) ps3 exclusive? or are they available for x-box 360 too?
and does this "having the previous games" thing work on x-box 360 too?

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have some questions.
are these games (1,2 and generations) ps3 exclusive? or are they available for x-box 360 too?
Yeah but when i went to go by it i was one long ass line no one was buying it for X-box :rofl: my friend even took a pic and when he sends me the pic i'mma show you they still had all of them on the shelf xd

75% just like that xd ?

I have to wait until my dad gets home at like 5pm to take me to Gamestop lol

Enjoy the game ^^
Yeah most of it is on story mode xd

How is the game compared to previous Naruto Ps3 games?

Well it's good so far i'm still testing it out the air dash is annoying xd like serouisly when the person in the air and you try dashing towards them you don't just dash forward , u go more forward up then when coming down it's diffuclut to block from attack from supports (-_-)

Flame Alchemist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but when i went to go by it i was one long ass line no one was buying it for X-box :rofl: my friend even took a pic and when he sends me the pic i'mma show you they still had all of them on the shelf xd
for now I have neither a ps3 nor an x-box. but I will soon buy one of them. but since I can't have both I have to choose wisely xd

for Halo and Gears Of War I want to have x-box and if naruto works in x-box too I'll most likely get x-box instead of ps3

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have some questions.
Naruto storm 1 was only on PS3, but Storm 2 and Storm Generations are also on Xbox. I've got storm 2 on Xbox and will soon get Generations on Xbox too.