Just curious - Who here is as old as me?

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not in literal age mind you, but as members here on the base. Im curious about this.

I joined here in 2010 and have been an active member since. And when I say a member as old as me, Im talking about active members. Not someone who created an account 6 years ago, and then started being active a year ago. Dedicated, active members throughout it all.

I was thinking this when I began seeing all these "younger" members with higher posting ranks. Not that I really care about the ranks, I just thought it was funny how someone who joined significantly later than myself could post significantly more than I have in my five years of being here XD

Anywho, Im curious just to see who's still lingering around :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scooby Doo

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey there old member
i joined in April 2014
Well hello :)

lol you're probably a prime example of what I'd call a newer member haha. You've gone pretty far in basically just a year haven't you?

Simple Answer : Premium Chatting or Mindless Spam.

I joined in March 2014.
Yeah, its never been a mystery to me how people rank up here XD Honestly If I really wanted to [and was bored enough] I could probably just sink an entire day into the chatterbox section here and grind my way up a good chunk of the ranks. But where's the fun in that ;)

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well hello :)

lol you're probably a prime example of what I'd call a newer member haha. You've gone pretty far in basically just a year haven't you?

Yeah, its never been a mystery to me how people rank up here XD Honestly If I really wanted to [and was bored enough] I could probably just sink an entire day into the chatterbox section here and grind my way up a good chunk of the ranks. But where's the fun in that ;)
Post Count is disabled in Chatterbox. If you don't have Premium you will have to spam the Forum Games.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah becoz of Premium section and FG
mainly Chat threads and multipost threads
That's the way to do it lol

2011 was my join date :)

old name was Numbers
Ah! A fellow ancient haha

Post Count is disabled in Chatterbox. If you don't have Premium you will have to spam the Forum Games.
Well, then Im really an old member then xD I didn't even know they had changed that little feature.

It's more like chatterbox topic, but I joined 1,5 yrs after you OP.
Shhhhhhh ;)

Shoul I raised hand lol. Being active since then. Missed all the funny people back then. :shy:
As do I, my friend. As do I. Hell, I'd even take the trolls from back then. Cause the trolls at least posted long threads and actually made good attempts at trolling. I think I even have a thread saved on my computer somewhere of a guy trolling trolls with a thread on "how to troll"

Last edited:
Reactions: Yatori

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's the way to do it lol

Ah! A fellow ancient haha

Well, then Im really an old member then xD I didn't even know they had changed that little feature.

Shhhhhhh ;)

As do I, my friend. As do I. Hell, I'd even take the trolls from back then. Cause the trolls at least posted long threads and actually made good attempts at trolling. I think I even have a thread saved on my computer somewhere of a guy trolling trolls with a thread on "how to troll"

Haha really? People nowadays take things too seriously :sweat: they cant even differentiate the troll. Well i remember the 'tobirama troll' the most. Really cracked up on that. And dont worry about ranking mate. Even I already 5 years still no dream of becoming grim. Just enjoy urself here.

Reactions: Sugiyama

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was here around way before 2011, but i never felt the need to make an account. i was pretty active, but since the manga has ended, i kinda got a bit inactive as well. but im often here, just dont post that much stuff anymore since the threads have become so boring etc. i remember the good old days when there were tons of awesome theories etc... but well things change.

Sheele

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was here around way before 2011, but i never felt the need to make an account. i was pretty active, but since the manga has ended, i kinda got a bit inactive as well. but im often here, just dont post that much stuff anymore since the threads have become so boring etc. i remember the good old days when there were tons of awesome theories etc... but well things change.
Dem feels.. :sniff:

Reactions: Arian

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not in literal age mind you, but as members here on the base. Im curious about this.

I joined here in 2010 and have been an active member since. And when I say a member as old as me, Im talking about active members. Not someone who created an account 6 years ago, and then started being active a year ago. Dedicated, active members throughout it all.

I was thinking this when I began seeing all these "younger" members with higher posting ranks. Not that I really care about the ranks, I just thought it was funny how someone who joined significantly later than myself could post significantly more than I have in my five years of being here XD

Anywho, Im curious just to see who's still lingering around :)
I'm part of this base since back in 2011 have had some great laughs still remember the vs and the pairing threads man some good times and now with Boruto manga taking over it looks like it's gonna be a good 2016 year.

You must be registered for see images