Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was just practicing painting close up faces and hair, damn the hair was hard,

Took me 4 hours and was extremly hard to blend the tones and hair -_- . hope you like like it

You must be registered for see images

without the hair and i like this version more xD

Last edited:

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the face is great and looks very real, and the hair is ok too, but could be better!, the neck is not bad, but it kinda looks too long!, but still, Excellent work with the beautiful face bro! :)

Last edited:

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing dude, Looks really hot :) The 2nd one is better, maybe try the hair like Rouge from X-men. White and brown instead of darkish and black. just a suggestion lol :).

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the face is great and looks very real, and the hair is ok too, but could be better!, the neck is not bad, but it kinda looks too long!, but still, Excellent work with the beautiful face bro! :)
thanks bro, i hate the damn hair :)

Amazing dude, Looks really hot :) The 2nd one is better, maybe try the hair like Rouge from X-men. White and brown instead of darkish and black. just a suggestion lol :).
thanks bro ,well i changed it up a bit hope you like it

thanks

I liked the face *__* nice work ^^
thanks

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yow man...nice work...
thanks man

Man BK, you're posting like a crazy person lol xd cool werk. third one is the better one
meh i totally know but i dont have shit to do, my ****ing DVD-Rom is broken so i cant install shit, my home telephone sudently stoped working so i cant call anybody, my internet download is super small so i cant download shit, i cant adjust the volume on my TV so i cant even hear it -_-. so what would you do in my place xd

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The third one is great!!, glad that you fixed the hair!, i give it 80/100 out of Perfection!,and only because the hair still is not perfect, but i always like perfection! :)

two things

1-i think the hairstyle could be better, i mean as in the "style"!

2-if you stayed with this style, you could perhaps perfect it alittle, because right now to be earnest and no offence, it still kinda looks like someone pulled her hair and made it all fuzzy!

if you perfect these two things, i think my opinion of it would be "Perfection"!! :)

Transparent

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thanks man

meh i totally know but i dont have shit to do, my ****ing DVD-Rom is broken so i cant install shit, my home telephone sudently stoped working so i cant call anybody, my internet download is super small so i cant download shit, i cant adjust the volume on my TV so i cant even hear it -_-. so what would you do in my place xd
haha damn XD sounds like you live in the middle east or something :eek: my bosnian fella xd It's a miracle your pc still works and has power lol.
btw, u still using that same old aching chair of yours? xd Gotta be boring being you atm :confused:

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The third one is great!!, glad that you fixed the hair!, i give it 80/100 out of Perfection!,and only because the hair still is not perfect, but i always like perfection! :)

two things

1-i think the hairstyle could be better, i mean as in the "style"!

2-if you stayed with this style, you could perhaps perfect it alittle, because right now to be earnest and no offence, it still kinda looks like someone pulled her hair and made it all fuzzy!

if you perfect these two things, i think my opinion of it would be "Perfection"!! :)
yea you see i rush things in the last few minutes and i just mess it up including the hair, the hair is the hardest thing in the whole image, and need the most time. i could perfect it if i had a tablet -_-, thanks bro for the compliments :)

haha damn XD sounds like you live in the middle east or something :eek: my bosnian fella xd It's a miracle your pc still works and has power lol.
btw, u still using that same old aching chair of yours? xd Gotta be boring being you atm :confused:
hahah dont speak about my pc, luckily i am my PC will overload now xd i bought my damn PC 2 years ago and it was one of the best and now i cant even play games on Medium xD, and lol actually i am still using the damn picnic chair, those that you can transform xd

Anothe great piece of work by you great job bro
thanks Anbu sama, glad you like it, i wanted to paint a naruto Anbu but damn i cant find any sketch, only Kakashi and Itachi -_-

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea you see i rush things in the last few minutes and i just mess it up including the hair, the hair is the hardest thing in the whole image, and need the most time. i could perfect it if i had a tablet -_-, thanks bro for the compliments :)

hahah dont speak about my pc, luckily i am my PC will overload now xd i bought my damn PC 2 years ago and it was one of the best and now i cant even play games on Medium xD, and lol actually i am still using the damn picnic chair, those that you can transform xd

thanks Anbu sama, glad you like it, i wanted to paint a naruto Anbu but damn i cant find any sketch, only Kakashi and Itachi -_-
"hair is the hardest thing"

yeah i know bro, for me too!, and i always concentrate more on the face than the hair, specially the eyes!, i usually start from there! :)

Transparent

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
haha.. that sucks man xd
haha yeh your chair sounds painful lol :p

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"hair is the hardest thing"

yeah i know bro, for me too!, and i always concentrate more on the face than the hair, specially the eyes!, i usually start from there! :)

yea indeed it is, well you cant really compare anime style hair with real hair, there are like 100000 hair strains in this painting and its hard to blend the colors, yea i also spend a lot of time on the eyes, as they say, the eye is a part of the soul xD

haha.. that sucks man xd
haha yeh your chair sounds painful lol :p
haha indeed it does, not to mention that my damn "NEW" headphones overloaded( what is the other word for not working ?) and now i cant turn the volume up at night cause of the speakers xd