[Discussion] Juah Bach, Bankai, Qunices and more.

Pure Logic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't know this..... back in the past there could of been qunices.... there could of been two major races the Shinigami... and the Qunices... the Soul King is just the king of the Shinigami.... There could been a major conflict back then... and there could of been a time when they lived peacefully... and an event that changed it all.... and the Qunicies where seal off from SS, and banish to earth while Bach was sealed away... Although it is said that Juha bach blood flows in all the Qunicies... there's so many possibles and we'll find out. I was just joking about bach being Yamamoto's son.... we all know Kubo loves to troll us and **** with out minds.

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you go back an reread Yamamoto let him live 1000 years ago Yamamoto did not go all out in his bankai form 1000 years ago when they fought.
WTF ...if u go back n reread kurotsuchi mayuri stated yamamoto was failed to kill juha 1000 yrs ago

You must be registered for see images

n here's the proof that juha alrdy faced yamamoto's bankai i dnt knw whether he went all out n all but he failed to kill him in the end

Last edited:

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Talking to you is like talking to a wall. You fail to see the point
actually u r missing the point ...
nimaiya stated he is the younger version of juha ...n fake zangetsu also partially agreed to it if u hav any problem then go n ask kubo ...wat u r really saying is he is not juha bach but mere representation of him ...wat m saying is he's nt jus a mere representation instead he has the power of juha too

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WTF ...if u go back n reread kurotsuchi mayuri stated yamamoto was failed to kill juha 1000 yrs ago

n here's the proof that juha alrdy faced yamamoto's bankai i dnt knw whether he went all out n all but he failed to kill him in the end

I never said he did not use bankai..but like I said he did not go all out that's why juha is still alive an would have killed him this time around but jugs stole his power..proof of him not going all out he even says it