[Discussion] Juah Bach, Bankai, Qunices and more.

Pure Logic

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Since Ichigo has his new true shinigami power, and he's of qunicy blood, Couldn't he use blut while using his Shinigami powers to enhance them like Hollowfication? Couldn't the Qunicies steal his Bankai or is he to powerful or his Qunicy blood save him? Just who is Juah Bach... is he the son of the soul king? Yamamoto? or a modded soul? How much powerful can Kenpachi get? What do you guys think about this I want your opinion on these things.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First off, Welcome to the base.

Secondly, I'm sure Ichigo can combine his powers during his attacks, I mean why not. But considering that zangetsu sort of vanished and said he'd let his shinigami powers come into fruition, idk how frequent he'll use his quincy based powers.

As for his bankai, eventhough it was a sort of pseudo-bankai, it was stated that they couldn't steal ichigo's bankai, though this could be the very reason that they couldn't steal it.

Juha Bach is the quincy leader and that is all we know for now, some speculate he's a former shinigami, i personally have no theories as to who he may be.

As for Kenpachi, man, he may just be as strong as the captain commander was, seeing as how strong he was while not only subconsciously suppressing his powers, but also never using a shikai nor bankai.

Pure Logic

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well the thing is... his hollow powers are his shinigami powers, there one thing now.... but his Qunicies powers are a different story, I would love to see Ichigo use a couple of those powers like blut to enhance his offensive powers. Also Bankai form.... I think it would be awesome if Ichigo's new bankai form was his Fully Hollowfication form. Also I think Qunices fighting qunices... The powers will only enhance each other.... Which in this case Ichigo can use to his advantage.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Since Ichigo has his new true shinigami power, and he's of qunicy blood, Couldn't he use blut while using his Shinigami powers to enhance them like Hollowfication? Couldn't the Qunicies steal his Bankai or is he to powerful or his Qunicy blood save him? Just who is Juah Bach... is he the son of the soul king? Yamamoto? or a modded soul? How much powerful can Kenpachi get? What do you guys think about this I want your opinion on these things.
1. He already used Blut Vene

2. Juha Bach told Yamamoto that no one was able to steal his Zanka no Tachi because nobody could handle it except Juha Bach. Besides this, the likeliest save for Ichigo should be his Quincy powers. It'll probably prevent them from taking his Bankai

3. Juha Bach is the Original Quincy

4. Kenpachi isn't going to grow past a Shikai

Well the thing is... his hollow powers are his shinigami powers, there one thing now.... but his Qunicies powers are a different story, I would love to see Ichigo use a couple of those powers like blut to enhance his offensive powers. Also Bankai form.... I think it would be awesome if Ichigo's new bankai form was his Fully Hollowfication form. Also I think Qunices fighting qunices... The powers will only enhance each other.... Which in this case Ichigo can use to his advantage.
In the latest chapter we got to see that he has 2 zanpaktous now.
Presumably one for his Hollow/Shinigami side, and the other for his Quincy side:

Why else would Kubo have drawn it out this way?

It makes sense for him to be able to use one of them to access his Quincy powers

Last edited:

kunde

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think yes he can use blut along with shinigami powers ...
i dnt his bankai can still be stolen by juha bach ...because ichigo has juha bach himself as his quincy power may be he will counter juha's medallion
juha bach is a king of quincies ...quincies started from him ...it isn't revealed where he came from or his origin if u read manga u'll get to know this
as for kenpachi i think he'll be surely OP ...enough to take on aizen's likes ...n i hav a feeling that kenpachi is goona face haschwald n ichigo will fight juha in the end

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think yes he can use blut along with shinigami powers ...
i dnt his bankai can still be stolen by juha bach ...because ichigo has juha bach himself as his quincy power may be he will counter juha's medallion
juha bach is a king of quincies ...quincies started from him ...it isn't revealed where he came from or his origin if u read manga u'll get to know this
as for kenpachi i think he'll be surely OP ...enough to take on aizen's likes ...n i hav a feeling that kenpachi is goona face haschwald n ichigo will fight juha in the end

Ichigo doesn't have Juha Bach as his Quincy powers. His powers were only represented by a young version of Juha Bach. It's completely different.

Pure Logic

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Zangetsu Bach.... is a manifest of the qunicy blood flowing within Ichigo, its part of his soul... Its him, they are one being. Also for stealing, how can one steal qunicy powers if they already have the same powers, his shinigami powers and qunicy powers are the same soul now, there united into one being. Can't steal what you already have. My theory at least.

Pure Logic

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wtf pure logic? Yamamoto is full a soul reaper juha is a pure Quincy how the hell is Yamamoto gone be his father.
Well, we're not sure what Qunicies are and where they came from.... we keep learning about them.... like a couple weeks ago all they could do is shoot bows... but now they have swords, can steal bankai's and much more to come. The reason why I said that, is we don't know much about the past. Its a possibility Bach is a modded soul left lose... or a band of survivors in SS, that where banish to earth... maybe thats how Gotei 13 Started for.... we have no idea just of yet but its a possibility.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, we're not sure what Qunicies are and where they came from.... we keep learning about them.... like a couple weeks ago all they could do is shoot bows... but now they have swords, can steal bankai's and much more to come. The reason why I said that, is we don't know much about the past. Its a possibility Bach is a modded soul left lose... or a band of survivors in SS, that where banish to earth... maybe thats how Gotei 13 Started for.... we have no idea just of yet but its a possibility.
Just kno Quincy are not related to soul reapers in no way shape or form.the only thing they have in common is they both take the form of humans.